Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who cares if they kissed, people need to get over this crap. It's not a big deal at all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:58 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well doesnt this back up the homophobic attitude thats been displayed over the last few days, honestly you kinda make me sick if u think that was weird, if you cant joke around about that sorta stuff without being awkward then you cant be comfortable in yourself
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:47 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously whats up with all this kissing, that kaweer Joey Porter smooches Cowher and now all of a sudden everyone has to kiss each other.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable
Seriously whats up with all this kissing, that kaweer Joey Porter smooches Cowher and now all of a sudden everyone has to kiss each other.
and then Brian Leaonard and Schiano after Rutgers beat Louisville.....its out of control!!

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
Quote:
and then Brian Leaonard and Schiano after Rutgers beat Louisville.....its out of control!!
or Bill Parcells going on a kissing spree when Dallas beat Carolina.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Craigo
Rookie

Craigo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Will someone please explain to me why it's bigotry to suggest that Bavetta kissing Charles Barkley on the lips, after a race between the two is just a little strange?

Not that it's wrong, its just strange.

Thanks jkpigskin!
Craigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:27 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigo
Will someone please explain to me why it's bigotry to suggest that Bavetta kissing Charles Barkley on the lips, after a race between the two is just a little strange?

I dont think your a bigot against **** but your clearly a racist who has problems with interracial relations.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-18-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

I just wanna know if next time Im playin hoops and I make a nice shot if I kiss a teammate does that make me a gay?.........thats right A GAY

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-18-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

as long as its not on the lips
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Craigo
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:

I dont think your a bigot against **** but your clearly a racist who has problems with interracial relations.
damn right. Honkeys shouldnt be kissin Barkley!

Thanks jkpigskin!
Old 02-18-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I misread and overreacted. That being said, if it was two women that kissed it wouldn't be weird at all, which does underlie the same point.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:43 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:

I misread and overreacted. That being said, if it was two women that kissed it wouldn't be weird at all, which does underlie the same point.
I cant wrap my head around your point, little busy with the image of 2 women kissing!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-18-2007, 11:45 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I cant wrap my head around your point, little busy with the image of 2 women kissing!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Craigo
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Picture the Bavetta/Barkley female equivalent of it though. :? Lisa Lesley and Barbara Walters?

Back to reality.

And it would still be wierd.

Thanks jkpigskin!
Old 02-18-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Picture the Bavetta/Barkley female equivalent of it though. :? Lisa Lesley and Barbara Walters?

Back to reality.

So if it were two younger and attractive males it would be less weird? It's only weird because one is fat and black and one is white and old? I'd like to believe that (and perhaps in your case that is true), but logic dictates otherwise for the masses.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Craigo
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Back to reality.

So if it were two younger and attractive males it would be less weird? It's only weird because one is fat and black and one is white and old? I'd like to believe that (and perhaps in your case that is true), but logic dictates otherwise for the masses.
No, the fact that one is old and one is Charles Barkley just adds to the wierdness.

And yes, I agree with the fact that if it were two younger attractive males it would still be wierd. Just not as wierd.

Thanks jkpigskin!
Old 02-18-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

BehrenMan007 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

win or lose, bavetta is boss

credit to cardsalltheway
BehrenMan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 01:12 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Back to reality.

The reason it freaked me out is because it was a kiss on the lips from another guy, that freaks me out IM SORRY!!!!! I got no problem with people bein gay but 2 straight guys kissin on the lips is WRONG! And if your an overrated Steelers LB kissing your coach who later abandoned you on the cheek that is also wrong!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-18-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barkley was so quick??? I hope anyone under the age of 45 could beat a 67 year old man in a race

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the start of the race was pretty funny, Bavetta was so serious and Barkley kept false starting.

Old 02-18-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01
I think the start of the race was pretty funny, Bavetta was so serious and Barkley kept false starting.
I thought Bark would purposely get like 2 false stars or something to be DQ'ed so he didn't have to run.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01
I thought Bark would purposely get like 2 false stars or something to be DQ'ed so he didn't have to run.
I actually was thinking that too at least if we were using IOC or something like that rules. I just loved seeing Bavetta's facial expressions during the race and afterwards.

Old 02-18-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
I just wanna know if next time Im playin hoops and I make a nice shot if I kiss a teammate does that make me a cool?.........thats right A cool
Mods what is wrong with saying the word "gay"? Cause I can assure you "cool" was not the word used, is gay a banned word?

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-18-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I just wanna know if next time Im playin hoops and I make a nice shot if I kiss a teammate does that make me a cool?.........thats right A cool
Mods what is wrong with saying the word "cool"? Cause I can assure you "cool" was not the word used, is cool a banned word?
Yes it is, as well as two other ways to spell it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
Quote:
why the hell would they kiss?!
wow everyone is overreacting. Are we 8 years old? They were kidding around.
No one kids around by kissing a dude. Kidding around is tripping some one or pulling their chair out from underneath some1 as they r sitting down
it was no big deal get over it. am i saying i would do it? No. But if you think Bavetta was serious you need to grow up. Hes married with two kids i dont think he was coming on to charles.
It's still weird
Probably cause you're a bigot. Or ten. Maybe both.
I don't know man. Two guys kissing on the lips in front of 15,000+ people live and millions watching on TV isn't kinda weird to you?
idk...it would probably weirder if they kissed behind closed doors...but thats just me.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote