Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-25-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Student loans

This year I go to a Community College, but next year I want to go to a university. This year I didn't need loans, but next year I will. I was wondering, where you guys got your loans from and why?.........
Old 11-25-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Straight cash, homey.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sell drugs

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Become gigolo.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sell your right hand.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

let my parents deal with that stuff

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Straight cash, homey.
Not Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
sell drugs
The Dog is pissing me off. I can't sell, if people are in Jail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Become gigolo.
I'm too big, women can't handle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
sell your right hand.
I'll sell my head, before, I sell my right hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
let my parents deal with that stuff
My dad is going to help, I just wanted ideas.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sallie Mae is what I used. Their pretty helpful and one of the most trusted. If you can avoid loans do it. I'm in debt big time with loans.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Sallie Mae is what I used. Their pretty helpful and one of the most trusted. If you can avoid loans do it. I'm in debt big time with loans.
I'll look in to them, thanks.

Also, I'm just planning ahead. I plan on filling out a boat load of scholarships, also my counselor told me, if I can get a 3.0, which I'm way above, she could get me a nice scholarship.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
This year I go to a Community College, but next year I want to go to a university. This year I didn't need loans, but next year I will. I was wondering, where you guys got your loans from and why?.........
haha I feel you man. I'm a senior this year, and I'm hoping I can get into some schools like Rice or Northwestern, but I'm scared about how huge of a student loan I'll have to pick up because of it. In-state is a breeze, ASU lets in everyone with a pulse and gives a free ride to boot.
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlharsh View Post
haha I feel you man. I'm a senior this year, and I'm hoping I can get into some schools like Rice or Northwestern, but I'm scared about how huge of a student loan I'll have to pick up because of it. In-state is a breeze, ASU lets in everyone with a pulse and gives a free ride to boot.
I know, out of state sucks, and I really want to go to Miami. I could get into western Michigan and get a scholarship easy. But I don't want to go through my whole life wishing I went to Miami.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

got all my stuff by filling out fafsa

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Talk to njx9 about living your life. He was willing to pay whatever loans he needed to in order to go to the school he wanted to go to.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im lucky enough to not have to take out any loans. i got a scholarship for about 3/4 of the tuition and my family pays the other fourth.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Student Loan Express.com

Needed a co-signer, my grandma believes in me.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing to look at... Interest Rate. I'm stuck with a piece of **** 12% interest rate.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
One thing to look at... Interest Rate. I'm stuck with a piece of **** 12% interest rate.
Ouch. That's killer. Move to Canada and get an interest-free loan and cheap-ass tuition. :D
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:43 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just to let you know just in case you aren't from Houston but Rice is right in the middle of a ******* community. There is a "Homosexual" Pride Parade that goes on right near it. Its a great school if you dont mind all of that. Just done live on Montrose. Trust me.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:09 AM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Just to let you know just in case you aren't from Houston but Rice is right in the middle of a ******* community. There is a "Homosexual" Pride Parade that goes on right near it. Its a great school if you dont mind all of that. Just done live on Montrose. Trust me.
haha thanks for the heads up I'm from AZ...That sounds so ridiculous/awesome. Will take your advice as truth if I go there.

Hopefully they do stuff like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5_Ij...eature=related
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:17 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just filled out the Fafsa and got my loans through the school/government I didn't have to fill anything else out. That is the best way to do it, because you will probably get at least some of it subsidized, I don't have any interest on 3/4ths of my loan until I graduate, plus I can defer it for either 6 months or a year afterwards.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha thanks for the heads up I'm from AZ...That sounds so ridiculous/awesome. Will take your advice as truth if I go there.

Come to ASU and be a journalist. Our new downtown campus will be sick.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 02:42 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The bank of mommy and daddy is always the best.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 02:42 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

hahaha I wouldnt be surprised if they do that. Its a really good school if you dont mind that stuff. The Galleria is close by and you are pretty close to downtown Houston. The Houston Medical Center is within walking distance just in case you are interested in Biology or pre-med. You are really close to Reliant Stadium if you ever want to see a Texans game.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:12 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
look for a grant or something, the government pays entirely for my school and i wasn't what you would call a "good student" but i did score high on my ACT and SAT things

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 03:52 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

well i got 3 major scholarships so i was set. but if youre going to have to take out a buttload of loans just stay in community college for another year. you should save the loans and the out-of-state school for graduate school. you'll be better off in the end.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote