Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-25-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Grey Cup Thread

How is this not made yet? Come on canucks.

I'll admit I haven't watched a game other than a Grey Cup since the CFL left Ottawa but at least I watch the Cup.

Pretty boring first half but the second half hasn't been bad so far. I picked the Riders before the game and I still think they're gonna pull it out. I can see another pick or two being thrown by what's his name (Winnipeg QB).

On another note. Get the CFL back in Ottawa. 2 dozen players playing in today's game went through Ottawa during their brief return.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Dinwiddie

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post

I'll admit I haven't watched a game other than a Grey Cup since the CFL left Ottawa but at least I watch the Cup.

Pretty boring first half but the second half hasn't been bad so far. I picked the Riders before the game and I still think they're gonna pull it out. I can see another pick or two being thrown by what's his name (Winnipeg QB).

On another note. Get the CFL back in Ottawa. 2 dozen players playing in today's game went through Ottawa during their brief return.
The quarterback is Ryan Dinnwedde and he put up crazy numbers at BSU. I watched about 10 mins just for Dinnwedde and he doesnt look like the same quarterback he was in the past.

Man the announcers and halftime guys were horrible I dont know how people stand them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys suck.

Saskatchewan Roughriders are the 2007 Grey Cup Champions!

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Well for one...Kerry Joseph was an ex RoughRider....Ottawa RoughRider that is.

I dont remember him ever looking like he did today in Ottawa.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait....the Grey Cup just happened?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Wait....the Grey Cup just happened?
I hope your not serious......

Saskatchewan 23
Winnepeg 19

MVP: ....Joesph DB for Sask. 3 INT's.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
I hope your not serious......

Saskatchewan 23
Winnepeg 19

MVP: ....Joesph DB for Sask. 3 INT's.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Dude i live in saskatoon... im out partying and watching the game.. lol no time to make a thread...

RIDERS GREY CUP CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andy Fantuz owns. I hope he makes an NFL roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Andy Fantuz owns. I hope he makes an NFL roster.
I think he likes it up here... he is from canada and he is a rank celebrity up here... so i doubt it.. i realyl hope not aswell

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 11-25-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

speak american, nobody can understand you guys
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
speak american, nobody can understand you guys
I'm surprised you haven't posted something else in a thread titled "Grey Cup"

aaaand I'm out

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I'm surprised you haven't posted something else in a thread titled "Grey Cup"

aaaand I'm out
i was tempted, very very tempted
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
I think he likes it up here... he is from canada and he is a rank celebrity up here... so i doubt it.. i realyl hope not aswell
Eh... I think if he can get NFL money, he will stay. But if not, it is definitely in his best interests to go south. He has the skill. And the size. Without the injury, he very well could have been drafted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

YouNeverKnow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wooo! Go Riders about damned time we brought another cup back.

The streets are pretty crazy right now. Everytime the lights turn red all the cars start emptying and everyone starts running around and falling down on the ice. No one should be driving right now as half the city is pinned beyond belief.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Eh... I think if he can get NFL money, he will stay. But if not, it is definitely in his best interests to go south. He has the skill. And the size. Without the injury, he very well could have been drafted.
Thats the big if though... the injury.. all the power to him but i love watching him up here

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 11-25-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouNeverKnow View Post
Wooo! Go Riders about damned time we brought another cup back.

The streets are pretty crazy right now. Everytime the lights turn red all the cars start emptying and everyone starts running around and falling down on the ice. No one should be driving right now as half the city is pinned beyond belief.
You in regina i take it?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 11-25-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

Quote:
You in regina i take it?
Saskatoon. Its a shame though, I gotta start this 10 page accounting paper that is due in the morning that I haven't started yet, so no more partying for me.
I don't know what it is, but everytime Canada/Saskatchewan/Saskatoon wins a sporting event the city decides to make as much noise as possible.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Saskatoon. Its a shame though, I gotta start this 10 page accounting paper that is due in the morning that I haven't started yet, so no more partying for me.
I don't know what it is, but everytime Canada/Saskatchewan/Saskatoon wins a sporting event the city decides to make as much noise as possible.
woah woah waoh... what highschool you go to?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 11-26-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

Quote:
woah woah waoh... what highschool you go to?
I went to Bowman but that was five years ago now? Geeze seems like a long time ago. At the University now taking business.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I went to Bowman but that was five years ago now? Geeze seems like a long time ago. At the University now taking business.
Oh wow... a bowman alum.. ya i go to bedford right now and im in my grade 12 year... like there is another toon town kid on here.. thats pretty cool

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 11-26-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the DE from the Riders, Chick his name was, said he played for Utah I think? He looked pretty beastly out there. He seemd to be getting pressure all the time, and shedding blocks to stop Roberts in the backfield. I guess he had 2 sacks against BC last game as well. Fantuz had a huge problem with drops earlier in the year I guess, I think before he got hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've said it before, but I should neg rep you guys for living in Saskatoon. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I thought the DE from the Riders, Chick his name was, said he played for Utah I think? He looked pretty beastly out there. He seemd to be getting pressure all the time, and shedding blocks to stop Roberts in the backfield. I guess he had 2 sacks against BC last game as well. Fantuz had a huge problem with drops earlier in the year I guess, I think before he got hurt.
Utah State.....

Sig By Diehardvikingfan