Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-19-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hurricane Ditka

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka

Hurricane Ditka
Hurricane Ditka

Jetsfan3

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
snuff

Jetsfan being 10 and a gangster:

Giantsrutgersfan
Old 02-19-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will this thread conclude in making another thread in which we all post what we really look like?

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Will this thread conclude in making another thread in which we all post what we really look like?
I think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

giantrutgersfan

bored of education

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris
Quote:
I think so.
Figured so. That thread seems to pop up like once a month and it's getting to be about that time.

Old 02-19-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think so.
Figured so. That thread seems to pop up like once a month and it's getting to be about that time.

someone should start it. what # would this be?

Lionsmack

Quote:
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrls
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think so.

someone should start it. what # would this be?
Lost count. Somehow, they always end up getting locked though.

Old 02-19-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

Quote:
giantrutgersfan

bored of education

Microphon2000
Old 02-19-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

never heard of microphon 2000 :?

Lionsmack

Quote:
Old 02-19-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

then how about p-l
Old 02-19-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education
then how about p-l
done him like a million times.

Lionsmack

Quote:
Old 02-19-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

Quote:
Quote:
then how about p-l
NUMBER 10
Old 02-19-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
then how about p-l
We only did me once.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
then how about p-l
Old 02-19-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
then how about p-l
NUMBER 10

Lionsmack

Quote:
Old 02-19-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

worst picture in this thread. number 10 has probably never made anyone on this board think of a birthday cake. go try again.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
worst picture in this thread. number 10 has probably never made anyone on this board think of a birthday cake. go try again.
I definately agree. When I think of Number 10, I think of this...

P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:
I definately agree. When I think of Number 10, I think of this...

it completely depends what kind of pie that is.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:26 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ ^
Cardsalltheway

^ ^
Sweetness

^ ^ WIndy

Toonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:11 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BBD

scorchin/snortie
Lol, you know whats funny, I was this close to putting that exact same picture as my avatar and having "Aaaaaaaaay!" under Location, but instead went with Sho Nuff because he's a bad ass. That was just last week too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
BBD -

Im envious of this man, he probably has season tickets, something Im gonna have to wait like 50 more years to get.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan

^ ^
Cardsalltheway

^ ^
Sweetness

^ ^ WIndy

Toonster
hahahaha The sweetness one was the best.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan

^ ^
Cardsalltheway

^ ^
Sweetness

^ ^ WIndy

Toonster
hahahaha The sweetness one was the best.
:evil:

Btw, I've already been done, thank you. So that one doesn't count.

I'll do one....TitleTown and Brett Favre...

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote