Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 12-12-2007, 05:12 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
I think he's definitely better than Crabtree from a talent standpoint.
Thats debatable...Crabtree needed to redshirt because he was changing positions from qb to wr, but seeing the development he took in only a year at the wr position, he certainly has alot of athletic ability to back it up...His acceleration after the catch and running with the ball is as good as you will see, granted I got to see more of Crabtree in high school then Jones, but I think its a long shot for any wr to come to Tech and be the most talented guy over him..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know why, but I just have a gut feeling that he is a Nole on NSD. I think Jimbo being announced as successor to Bobby will play a huge role. It was Jimbo's dream job, so he wouldn't be going anywhere for a while.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oklahoma's co-offensive coordinator, passing game coordinator and wide receivers coach, Kevin Sumlin, took the head coaching vacancy at Houston today.

This is a HUGE blow to Oklahoma's chances to get Julio. I mean, just look at his job title.

It's probably down to Bama and FSU now.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude View Post
well Bama does sound pretty good for him right now but one question whos gonna throw to him? Greg McElroy? uhh? John Parker Wilson idk what he is but hes awful
Uhhh Star Jackson. Anyways, with JPW playing like crap that didn't keep DJ Hall from having a great season. He is a senior too finally, thank god.

Last edited by VY10 : 12-13-2007 at 11:10 PM.
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:53 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Fanuzzi is a name everyone should remember, and Star Jackson will get his chances too. AJ McCarron is a high school junior and a virtual Bama lock, but he probably won't see the field for two years (Senior year and a redshirt season).

Those three are the future for Alabama at quarterback.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote