Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-08-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Apple Thread

If any of you guys have Macs and alot of hard drive, I suggest you guys get Handbrake (if it tickles your fancy). It allows you to rip DVDs onto your computer. Each movie takes up about 1.5 GB, but if you have space to spare, I would say that its pretty awesome. I just got an external hard drive and have 320 GBs for basically music and movies...You can format the DVDs for your iPod as well...

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

red apples>other apples
Old 12-08-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer Granny Smith to all other apples.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the only time i use an apple computer only for photography and at my photography class but i perfer pc cause it has the right click :]

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hate you guys.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 12-09-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Gravenstine Apples are good for Apple Pie.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
I prefer Granny Smith to all other apples.
Good man, good man.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
Gravenstine Apples are good for Apple Pie.
And we all know apple pie is the best kind of pie.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
And we all know apple pie is the best kind of pie.
Its especially good when it has a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Its especially good when it has a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it.
Amen brother! And then some ice cold milk to wash it down.
Old 12-09-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big fan of apple sauce...especially with a little cinnamon

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cheese cake > all pie

Old 12-09-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Cheese cake > all pie
We weren't discussing cake, this is an apple discussion my friend. Take your fruity little cake loving ass and get it out of this thread. :)
Old 12-09-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

dont u dare call cheese cake fruity! its a delicious manly dessert!

Old 12-09-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I'm a big fan of apple sauce...especially with a little cinnamon
Apple sauce and cinnamon is great!!!!!!!

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Apple sauce and cinnamon is great!!!!!!!
Of course it is, cinnamon is a fantastic seasoning that tastes good on lots of sweets. Then when you combine it with the greatness that is Apple Pie, you just get a rush of fruity greatness in your mouth.
Old 12-09-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mmm I could go for some nice warm apple pie right now...homemade of course, not that store bought ****

also, who didn't drink apple juice like it was their job when they were little?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-09-2007, 04:06 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

I knew I should have named this the Mac Thread.

Old 12-09-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Then we could have just spun that into a thread about macintosh apples. You can run, but you can't hide.
Old 12-09-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
alright, let's discuss...

Old 12-09-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GOAT fruit! (Other than oranges, but they don't count, because they don't compare. Apples and oranges, you know?)

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best nonalcoholic drink ever.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-09-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

(You can tell, I kinda like apples)

Anyway, a few years ago, I had braces and I couldn't eat apples or anything hard. It sucked.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-09-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
(You can tell, I kinda like apples)

Anyway, a few years ago, I had braces and I couldn't eat apples or anything hard. It sucked.
wow, it must have sucked...not being able to put anything hard in your mouth...;)

I've always liked caramel apples too, but only on occasion...you get the candy taste, but then also the sweet juiciness of the apple, so good

btw, grannysmith apples > all other apples

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver