Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-10-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Hookah

Just recently got my hookah...33 inch tall 3 tube one. It's pretty sweet.

Anyone else here smoke hookah? It's a pretty good time especially with other people, plus it gives you a pretty damn good buzz.

My favorite flavor is California Dream and Kiwi. Also like Apple, Orange, and Strawberry....

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a big hookah fan. I don't smoke "recreationally", but I do like the tobacco. I've been trying to get friends traveling in the Middle East to bring me one back, but they are very fragile. My favorite is roses, but I also dig apple.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Its a fun time with some friends. pretty chill

I don't really feel much from it though

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 12-10-2007 at 01:47 PM.
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

13. Do not discuss topics/issues that promote or condone breaking the law.
a) This includes pirating and copyright violations.
b) This includes illegal drugs.
c) There are 6 million other websites for that, probably with many more sympathetic users. Again, go there, discuss.

No more weed references or infractions will come out and this thread will get locked.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way, Hookah gives me a headache. But it does have a pleasent odor.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 12-10-2007 at 01:53 PM.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
13. Do not discuss topics/issues that promote or condone breaking the law.
a) This includes pirating and copyright violations.
b) This includes illegal drugs.
c) There are 6 million other websites for that, probably with many more sympathetic users. Again, go there, discuss.

No more weed references or infractions will come out and this thread will get locked.
Oh I didn't intend to start a weed discussion on this board. Just tobacco, no green is touching my hookah.

Sorry if there was any confusion 51. But yea, I want to keep this on the tobacco side because I think it's a good time to do with your friends. Plus it just relaxes the hell outta me if I'm stressed out.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and my buddies were discussing this on Saturday, do you think the buzz actually comes from the tobacco or the fact that you are breathing in the smoke so long that you don't get enough oxygen to your brain

btw don't ever get triple apple, i figure it would be 3 times the apple, apple could ever be but it tastes like black licorice

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:56 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Oh I didn't intend to start a weed discussion on this board. Just tobacco, no green is touching my hookah.

Sorry if there was any confusion 51. But yea, I want to keep this on the tobacco side because I think it's a good time to do with your friends. Plus it just relaxes the hell outta me if I'm stressed out.
It wasn't you. I had to edit Freddy's post. Weed and hookah are not the same thing any more than a discussion about pop cans should turn into a discussion about weed so I see no need to close the thread, just recognize that there are things that are not acceptable for Scott's forum.

Old 12-10-2007, 01:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Me and my buddies were discussing this on Saturday, do you think the buzz actually comes from the tobacco or the fact that you are breathing in the smoke so long that you don't get enough oxygen to your brain

btw don't ever get triple apple, i figure it would be 3 times the apple, apple could ever be but it tastes like black licorice
A bit of both. The tobacco gives you a buzz plus since you can take long hits it'll buzz you as well. If anyone has any questions about it I'm pretty insightful on Hookah.

I know some of my friends were scared of it because they associate hookah with drugs but I got them to take a hit and now they're hooked and have all gotten one.

Just recently learned how to blow rings and do a french inhale. Pretty excited, haha. :D

Quote:
Old 12-10-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
It wasn't you. I had to edit Freddy's post. Weed and hookah are not the same thing any more than a discussion about pop cans should turn into a discussion about weed so I see no need to close the thread, just recognize that there are things that are not acceptable for Scott's forum.
No problem. :D

In fact I'm smoking a coal right now as I type. 250 hits = 1 cigarette from the hookah, pretty sweet.

Quote:
Old 12-10-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like smoking hookah, I think the buzz comes from inhaling more smoke than oxygen, because if you take really deep breaths in like ten times in a row and then take a hit, you get extremely light headed immediately. I do not like the "home" experience, I owned a hookah and never liked the taste compared to going out to hookah bars. I frequent King Tut's and Oasis, 2 local hookah joints in Tempe. My favorite combos are Peach Mango and Cherry Vanilla.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get a buzz either way because I rarely use tobacco products. I'm an occasional cigar and hookah user. That's about it.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweetness Smokers Den or Mother Murphy's? I dig the 2 dollar hookahs at Smokers Den.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
Sweetness Smokers Den or Mother Murphy's? I dig the 2 dollar hookahs at Smokers Den.
I don't go out and smoke in the public places actually. I just get my tobacco from Smokers Den...I get my coals from Mother Murphy's.

I do want to go to a Hookah Bar though sometime.

Quote:
Old 12-10-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Btw HD, me and you need to kick it sometime. I have an apartment over by Heartland Community College, I'm pretty close to ISU's campus. You'll have to stop by sometime next semester over the weekend.

Quote:
Old 12-10-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
I like smoking hookah, I think the buzz comes from inhaling more smoke than oxygen, because if you take really deep breaths in like ten times in a row and then take a hit, you get extremely light headed immediately. I do not like the "home" experience, I owned a hookah and never liked the taste compared to going out to hookah bars. I frequent King Tut's and Oasis, 2 local hookah joints in Tempe. My favorite combos are Peach Mango and Cherry Vanilla.

yep both those places are quality, all we got on the northside is pool halls with hookah's, which is basically the same quality as my buddies

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They got a Ice Hookah lounge in Towson and that **** is awesome, it freezes your lungs its so cold. I love it the best flavors are Blueberry Yum Yum, and The Refresher, awesome stuff.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Btw HD, me and you need to kick it sometime. I have an apartment over by Heartland Community College, I'm pretty close to ISU's campus. You'll have to stop by sometime next semester over the weekend.
Bad idea. I invited HD over once. He ate all my poptarts and dryhumped my bean bag chair in front of everyone. He's a freak I tell ya.

Old 12-10-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They look very ***
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hookah is pretty cool i finally tried it now that i cant do the "other" thing for some time.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bad idea. I invited HD over once. He ate all my poptarts and dryhumped my bean bag chair in front of everyone. He's a freak I tell ya.
When did you become a mod?

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love hookah, the absolute best flavor I have ever had is 5 star. I don't know what is all in it, but it is amazing.

The wood coals are the best kind to use. They burn forever, and are much cleaner burning.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
When did you become a mod?
The day the world turned upside down.