Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-16-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best Sophomore RBs?

Who is the best of next year's crop of juniors?

I've created a new poll, now well after "Boise State Fever" has worn down, with new options.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I find it funny how Jamaal Charles isnt included in this poll. Im not saying hes the best but hes up there...

Texas Longhorns: CB Marcus Davis, QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mason Walters, RB Chris Whaley! The next great batch.
Pokeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i agree i really like jamal charles but im gonna have to go with Ray Rice on this one
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darren McFadden

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My apologies, but I just didn't think of Charles when I was researching the top Soph backs.

I mean, he's never broken 900 yards and his stats went down across the board this year.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

Slaton
Rice
McFadden
Old 01-16-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yeah hes been sharing the rock with Selvin Young quite a bit, and hes actually been the backup for two years. But this year he should break out statistically speaking. His speed-power combo makes him a much better prospect than a few of these guys.

Anyways I voted for McFadden (The Obvious).

Texas Longhorns: CB Marcus Davis, QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mason Walters, RB Chris Whaley! The next great batch.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The obvious choice is Darren McFadden. I don't care what anyone says about him being the "flavor of the month" or anything like that...Darren McFadden is the real deal. He will probably contend with guys like Brohm, Dorsey, Baker, Long as the top prospects if he decides to declare.
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KEEGAN HARING!

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jonathan Stewart. Rare blend of speed/power.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Slaton

Old 01-17-2007, 08:39 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeys
Slaton
Says the guy who mentions Charles. :?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think McFadden is incredibly overhyped right now. I really can't put my finger on it but there is just somethign about him that makes me think he won't be a great NFL RB. I'm gonna make a point to watch every game possible of his next season.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 10:05 AM    (permalink
RickNJ83
Veteran

RickNJ83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Gotta go with Rice.
RickNJ83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
giant73zuma
Rookie

giant73zuma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.giant73zuma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

In terms of being a college player its gotta be McFadden but in terms of being a pro prospect i think it is stewart
Old 01-17-2007, 12:48 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Slaton
he was the guy who got 4th in the heisman...charles isn't even in the same league as slaton

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Slaton
he was the guy who got 4th in the heisman...charles isn't even in the same league as slaton
i beg to differ i think Charles is the better NFL prospect hes tough hes strong he'll have a breakout year next year he was just overshadowed by VY his frosh year and last year they gave alot of carries to Selvin... jamal charles can do everything needed as a rb but slaton is alot like clinton portis- succesful in a offense like the broncos but nothing else
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

I believe Charles will be drafted before Slaton.

Big stink, Slaton is putting up huge NCAA numbers but that doesnt mean hes a better pro prospect than Charles or others..

Old 01-17-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ray.

[/homer]

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If this is, who will have the best numbers, it'll be between Rice and Slaton most likely.

The thing with McFadden is that, maybe it's just me, but doesn't he run in somewhat of an uphill style? He's got the skills but that's just an observation that I have made.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

Coming in a couple weeks...

"Who is the best sophomore RB not named McFadden?"
Old 01-17-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

He comes up huge in the big games.

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

McFadden
Old 01-17-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JONES!

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote