Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-10-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Favorite Athlete

The flip-flop from the other thread

Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

We had one of these like two weeks ago but for me it's still

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last edited by P-L : 12-10-2007 at 07:26 PM.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
We had one of these like two weeks ago but for me it's still

Mahhhhhhhhhhh bad then, forgot about the handy dandy search thread.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul Pierce, Jarred Allen, Tony G, Anthony G, Grade Sizemore, Ryan Garko, Fausto Carmona, Jose Reyes, Jake Peavy, Pedro Martinez

and my newest fav athlete is MARSHAWN LYNCH
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Last edited by bored of education : 12-10-2007 at 04:36 PM.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LT (Who else saw that segment of him on 60 minutes last night? He is not a me, me, me player. He works with charity, gives underprivelaged kids many things, and he's a great player.)

Marshawn Lynch (He never gives up on any play, and he is a hilarious person)

Jason Peters (He stuck with our team even though he was a UDFA TE, and now he's one of the best LTs in the game)

Michael Jordan (He was my role model growing up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

re-doing mine

Last edited by DChess : 12-10-2007 at 04:40 PM.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL
Marion Barber
Jason Witten
Adrian Peterson
Patrick Willis

NBA
Devin Harris
Lebron James
Kirk Hinrich
Michael Finley (old time favorite)

MLB
Michael Young
Andy Pettitte
Mark Teixeira
Justin Verlander
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

10. Randy Johnson - Would be higher if he played longer with the M's. Regardless, he's one of the top three strikeout pitchers of all-time.

9. Olaf Kolzig - OH-LEE! OH-LEE! OH-LEE! I don't know how many times I've chanted that during a game but I'm willing to bet it's more than anything else.

8. Alexander Ovechkin - No player has done more with less over the last two seasons than Ovechkin. Unlike Crosby, he can actually check and play defense.

7. Ichiro Suzuki - Best contact hitter ever? Possibly. Without his success the imports such as Godzilla, Dice-K, and several others would still be over in Japan.

6. Vince Young - The best college quarterback I've ever seen(including highlight films from the past) and one hell of a prospect. I can only dream what the future awaits.

5. David Robinson - Even though I hate the current Spurs, Robinson is one of kindest athletes in the history of sports. I've never been a Spurs fan(although I did root for them during their first title run) but Robinson was great. Plus, he played for Navy.

4. Dale Hunter - I went to grade school with one of his sons. Yeah, he was a douche sometimes but he was always the first on the and the last to leave(unless he got a misconduct). He gave 100 percent every game of his career and belongs in the NHL Hall of Fame.

3. Steve McNair - One of the toughest quarterbacks in NFL history. He sucks now but his time with the Titans will always have a place in my heart.

2. Edgar Martinez - One of the top five hitters of the ninties and hopefully a future HOFer. Plus, he ALWAYS ****ed up the Yankees. Oh and there's that prefromance in the 95 ALDS that saved the franchise.

1. Ken Griffey, Jr. - The player who made me a Mariners fan. You can make a serious arguement that no player(save for Ruth) was as good over the course of a decade than Griffey was in the 90's. Since he and Edgar are my top two, I have to include this image...

Last edited by Ewing : 12-10-2007 at 04:59 PM.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 12-10-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
8. Alexander Ovechkin - No player has done more with less over the last two seasons than Ovechkin. Unlike Crosby, he can actually check and play defense.
There's that minor problem where Crosby plays defense and Ovechkin doesn't. Crosby excels in all areas of the ice, Ovechkin not so much. If you're going to use reasons make sure they're actually accurate. Ovechkin doesn't play defense for ****. I've never seen Crosby benched for not playing D, and I can't say the same for Ovechkin.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

jo5son, i used to love reggie miller, when the all star game came to cleveland and they had the like festival or what not where there were games and ****, i got his jersey, my first jersey ever. good times
Old 12-10-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
There's that minor problem where Crosby plays defense and Ovechkin doesn't. Crosby excels in all areas of the ice, Ovechkin not so much. If you're going to use reasons make sure they're actually accurate. Ovechkin doesn't play defense for ****. I've never seen Crosby benched for not playing D, and I can't say the same for Ovechkin.
Crosby does not excel at checking. He is not a better checker or defender than Ovechkin from what I've seen. He has a far better supporting cast than Ovechkin and that helps him greatly. Although, according to every media outlet in the world Crosby is just as good as Gretzky was at this point in his career.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ladainain tomlinson
marion barber
lights out
terrell owens

lebron james
dirk
elton brand

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 12-10-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

YouNeverKnow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

YouNeverKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 12-10-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, and I forgot

gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
jo5son, i used to love reggie miller, when the all star game came to cleveland and they had the like festival or what not where there were games and ****, i got his jersey, my first jersey ever. good times
Hell yeah. After Miller retired, the NBA wasn't the same for me. I barely even keep track of it anymore. I check to see how the Cavs are doing but with LeBron out, you really don't have to check lately. I was hoping Miller came back for one season with Boston just to get his ring, but same time glad he didn't.

Loved his cockiness with the broom in sweeping the knicks, and his Spike Lee antics. Mr. Knick Killer himself...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote