Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

View Poll Results: Which School Will AB Commit To?
Miami 20 66.67%
North Carolina 2 6.67%
Southern Cal 5 16.67%
LSU 2 6.67%
Florida 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL

I am not portraying them as thugs, only as I said they place themselves in a bad environment. I do not know the kids so I can not judge them, as I said before.

I think under current coach Shannon they should completely dispel any such thug rumors which is all for the best.

Although I can not understand some feeble attempt at justifying a massive brawl as camaraderie and togetherness, especially when one player in particular could get thrown in jail for his actions.
504 to ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504 to ATL View Post
I am not portraying them as thugs, only as I said they place themselves in a bad environment. I do not know the kids so I can not judge them, as I said before.

I think under current coach Shannon they should completely dispel any such thug rumors which is all for the best.

Although I can not understand some feeble attempt at justifying a massive brawl as camaraderie and togetherness, especially when one player in particular could get thrown in jail for his actions.
Bro, have you ever even been to Coral Gables? A bad environment? Are you kidding me? I don't think there's even a house in that entire area that is worth less then 500,000 dollars. It's an extremely nice area.

Bro, if you actually saw the brawl between Miami and FIU, you'd notice that it didn't start until FIU basically gang raped the Miami holder. Then Miami players came to his defense and the fight started. If you don't see that as a form of togetherness, to risk your college career to defend a teammate, then I don't know what to tell you. You are blind as can be.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
Bro, if you actually saw the brawl between Miami and FIU, you'd notice that it didn't start until FIU basically gang raped the Miami holder. Then Miami players came to his defense and the fight started. If you don't see that as a form of togetherness, to risk your college career to defend a teammate, then I don't know what to tell you. You are blind as can be.
Haha, do you honestly think one person on this board has not seen that brawl? Of course some people did not view the brawl with da U glasses on such as yourself. How do you in explicitly accept Brandon M's actions?

I can understand coming to the aid of a team mate, but to swing helmets and stomp on other players legs and try to end their careers, now that is just plain violent and cruel. There might have been only one rotten apple(Brandon M) but it takes a long time for people to forget those kind of brutal actions, and to not attribute those characteristics to the entire program.

As for being as blind as can be, no I actually watched the brawl in an unbiased manner, and actually applauded the opposing head coach for his post brawl actions. He actually had the decency to kick some of his players off the team.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504 to ATL View Post
but it takes a long time for people to forget those kind of brutal actions, and to not attribute those characteristics to the entire program.
People who have no deductive reasoning skills, perhaps.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

maybe so, but maybe people need proof over the long run, perhaps.