Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 12-18-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Default 2008 Off Season

Maybe a little early but I worked on this and decided to post this and get some feedback. I'd like to know other Skins fans off-season mocks.

Redskins 2008 Off-season

After being down in the dumps after Sean’s passing I was hoping that doing one of these mock off-season things would be cathartic. I’m not sure if it is but I’ll present it anyway. I should probably entitle this my pipe-dream off-season, because I doubt the Skins do 20% of my suggestions.
Assumptions
Gone: Brunell, Fabini, Wade, Daniels
Probably gone: Springs
Possibly gone: Griffin, Washington (depends on what the cap $$$ are in ’08)

Trade
Washington trades Ladell Betts & Brandon Lloyd to Oakland for RB Michael Bush. A power back to compliment Portis.

Free Agency
Drayton Florence CB San Diego – should be able to get him for a deal near Smoot’s
Luke McNown QB Oakland – young vet as 3rd string
That’s it – cap $$ are tight and a lot of other teams will have piles to spend and outbid us for big name free agents.

Draft
Assumption - Skins draft #15 overall.

While I feel there are not a lot of holes on this team, there is some serious depth issues as a result of a lack of draft picks in previous years, I feel this necessitates a few trade downs to pick up extra picks to fill those holes/depth.

R1 #15 – trade down to #27 and get and additional 2nd (#59) & 4th (#123)

R1 #27 – Lawrence Jackson DE USC (6’5” 270#)
A perfect LDE for the Skins opposite Carter. No sack artist but will still help in that area. Solid against the run. The Skins must replace Daniels

R2 #47 – another trade down to #60 and get an additional 3rd (#92)
R2#59 – Jordy Neslon WR Kansas State (6’3” 217#)
A receiver with good size and monster production in the Big South (122 rec, 1606 yds, 11TDs). The question about him is speed. He is listed on many sites as running a 4.6 but other information indicates that was while recovering from a knee injury. If he runs anywhere near a 4.4 he may not be available here.

R2#60 - Roy Schuening OG Oregon State (6’4’’ 317#)
Time to stop getting vets off the scrap heap to backup our Oline. We have career OT Jason Fabini as a backup guard and it showed this year. The Oline is aging and we need to get young talent that can take over in a year or two. Schuening fits the bill here.

R3#79 - Kendall Langford DE Hampton (6’6” 295#)
What, another DE?!?! I consider Langford a DE/DT hybrid. The best fit for him is probably a 3-4 DE but he should help the Skins depth immensely. He can play DE on run downs and allow Carter to focus more on QB pressure (as he gets pushed around in the run game). On passing downs he can switch inside to DT in heavy pressure packages. Kentwan Balmer may be a similar type player that may work here as well. I considered a DT like Marcus Harrison here but I really like the flexibility that Langford offers.

R3#92 - Josh Barrett S Arizona State (6’3” 230#)
The most depressing pick I’ll ever have to make. It hurts me to type this. Taylor & Landry should be our starting safeties for the next 8-10 years. However, the Skins now have a hole there. Doughty is a decent backup/special teamer but not starting material, IMO. If Landry is now the FS the bigger Barrett takes SS role, playing closer to the line of scrimmage.

R4#123 – Patrick Lee CB Auburn (6’0’’ 200#)
I agree with Shally – Rogers may not be ready come September so this pick is insurance. Lee is a decent size and good speed (4.45) and most importantly had good production at Auburn.

R5#143 – Heath Benedict OT Newberry (6’6”, 320#)
Similar to the Schuening description – we need to get underperforming vets like Wade off the roster and get younger developmental talent at the same time. Hello, Heath!!!

R6#175 - Stanford Kelgar OLB Purdue (6’2”, 247#)
I’m not sure if Marcus Washington will be on the Skins roster for long, but we need to consider replacing him soon. I don’t know if Kelgar is another Dallas Sartz but the Skins have to try.

R7#207 – Jehuu Caulcrick FB Michigan State (6’0’’, 260#)
Seller is 32 and has been a little nicked up this year. Time to draft a potential replacement. He can sub and learn for a year or 2.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cannot imagine we would let go griffin and washington. especially with mcintosh injury. id say theres no way those two arent on the roster next year.

I dont like the trade to oakland at all and to be honest i think theres no way theyd even do that. they like bush a lot there.

i think the trade down and jackson selection is perfect but theres no reason to take another DE in rd 2 if we take one in rd 1.

i dont like the trade down again in the second. theres a lot of good value at that pick for oline, cb, and lber.

i like the nelson pick but i think he is gone by 59.

Schuening is a good pick but id rather have Duke or Eric Young.

The rest of the picks fit in terms of need and depth but there are other guys that I like over the ones you chose. I'll do my offseason mock later.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:15 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

heres mine. i tried to be as realistic as possible. the restructures listed are all very possible as it happens every year and i feel these are the most likely candidates this year.

Resign:
- Mike Sellers, FB
- Todd Collins, QB
- Reche Caldwell, WR

Restructure:
- Shawn Springs, CB
- Jon Jansen, OT
- Chris Samuels, OT
- Clinton Portis, RB

Free Agency:
- Glenn Earl, SS
A solid, pure, reliable SS. Reed has shown some signs of promise this year but we still have little depth at the position and I don't really want to resign Prealiou. Earl can step in as the starter and let Reed continue to develop and play situationally.

- Jake Scott, OG
The Colts can't afford to resign both guards this offseason. Scott is the lesser known of the two and will probably hit the market. Still pretty young at 26 years old and has been a solid starter in Indy. Our top 3 guards currently are 31, 33, and 34 years old.

Draft

1. Jeff Otah, OT
If Otah falls to us I don't think we can pass on him. Our current OTs cant stay healthy but if they do for a year or two itll let Otah develop into our future franchise LT.

2. Trae Williams, CB, USF
Springs may not be a young guy anymore but he's still playing great football. The question though is for how much longer. Restructuring his contract has to be high priority this offseason. Smoot has played well too but its hard to say if Carlos will be able to come from his injury. Even if he does theres no depth behind those three on the depth chart. Trae imo is a better prospect than his teammate Jenkins. He's faster, better in man coverage, and good in run support.

3. Jason Jones, DE, Eastern Michigan
He could be off the board by now but with a few underclassman declaring unexpectedly and a pretty decent crop of de's, he could fall into the late third. He's got a nice frame and solid tangibles for Greg Williams to work with.

4. Owen Schmitt, FB, WVU
He's as close as I can see in this draft to a true Redskin personality. The guy fits Gibbs mold and I feel that he could be used in a lot of ways in our offense. If hes available here I hope to god we take him.

5. Bryan Kehl, OLB, BYU
Productive linebacker who has been a starter for a few years at BYU. Fits the strong side mold and could hopefully grow into an eventual replacement for Marcus Washington in a few years.

6. Shannon Tevaga, OG, UCLA
Another o-lineman? Yea our depth is that bad and that old.

7. Best available player at any position

Last edited by DiG : 01-06-2008 at 01:46 AM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Man I hope we land Schmitt.

Imagine Schmitt at HB, Sellers at FB and Alexander as an eligible TE.

Can that even be stopped?
Old 01-04-2008, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
heres mine. i tried to be as realistic as possible. the restructures listed are all very possible as it happens every year and i feel these are the most likely candidates this year.

Resign:
- Mike Sellers, FB
- Todd Collins, QB
- Reche Caldwell, WR

Restructure:
- Shawn Springs, CB
- Jon Jansen, OT
- Chris Samuels, OT
- Clinton Portis, RB

Free Agency:
- Glenn Earl, SS
A solid, pure, reliable SS. Reed has shown some signs of promise this year but we still have little depth at the position and I don't really want to resign Prealiou. Earl can step in as the starter and let Reed continue to develop and play situationally.

- Jake Scott, OG
The Colts can't afford to resign both guards this offseason. Scott is the lesser known of the two and will probably hit the market. Still pretty young at 26 years old and has been a solid starter in Indy. Our top 3 guards currently are 31, 33, and 34 years old.

Draft

1. Lawrence Jackson, DE, USC
Say it with me...UNDERRATED. The guy has been a 4 year starter at USC. He can play in the run game and he can get at the quarterback. He has ideal size to play opposite of Andre Carter and he has a high motor. And his nickname is freakin LoJack!! If we can trade down a little and still get him I'm all for it too.

2. Trae Williams, CB, USF
Springs may not be a young guy anymore but he's still playing great football. The question though is for how much longer. Restructuring his contract has to be high priority this offseason. Smoot has played well too but its hard to say if Carlos will be able to come from his injury. Even if he does theres no depth behind those three on the depth chart. Trae imo is a better prospect than his teammate Jenkins. He's faster, better in man coverage, and good in run support.

3. Owen Schmitt, FB, WVU
He's as close as I can see in this draft to a true Redskin personality. The guy fits Gibbs mold and I feel that he could be used in a lot of ways in our offense. If hes available here I hope to god we take him.

4. Carl Nicks, OT, Nebraska
Good prospect with great size and mobility. Will be able to back up the aging and injury prone Jansen and Chris Samuels who haven't played a healthy year together in 4 years.

5. Bryan Kehl, OLB, BYU
Productive linebacker who has been a starter for a few years at BYU. Fits the strong side mold and could hopefully grow into an eventual replacement for Marcus Washington in a few years.

6. Shannon Tevaga, OG, UCLA
Another o-lineman? Yea our depth is that bad and that old.

7. Best available player at any position
I'm impressed. You seem to address all the Skins needs. However, I do have a few questions or concerns:
1. OG Jake Scott FA from Indy - do you expect him to start or backup Kendall/Thomas? If it is a backup why would he sign with the Skins, if he could get starters money elsewhere?
2. SS Glen Earl FA from Houston - he spent all of 2007 on IR. I'm not sure what the injury was but I would have real concerns about is recovery for 2008.
3. Owen Schmidt FB West Virginia - I would love for the Skins to get him but I think that is at least a round early for him. Most fullbacks are drafted in rounds 5-7.

Excellent work and it has made me re-think some of my earlier picks. I'm inspired to do another one soon.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:05 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
I'm impressed. You seem to address all the Skins needs. However, I do have a few questions or concerns:
1. OG Jake Scott FA from Indy - do you expect him to start or backup Kendall/Thomas? If it is a backup why would he sign with the Skins, if he could get starters money elsewhere?
2. SS Glen Earl FA from Houston - he spent all of 2007 on IR. I'm not sure what the injury was but I would have real concerns about is recovery for 2008.
3. Owen Schmidt FB West Virginia - I would love for the Skins to get him but I think that is at least a round early for him. Most fullbacks are drafted in rounds 5-7.

Excellent work and it has made me re-think some of my earlier picks. I'm inspired to do another one soon.
I don't expect Kendall to play much longer. He's 34 this year. I'd rather slide on the depth chart to backup both Thomas and Scott, especially with Thomas injury history.

Your right about Earl and his injury but before his injury he was extremely solid for the Texans. We would obviously have to work him out hard and get a good idea on where he stands on his recovery. If he looks ok then I think he'd be a nice addition.

With Schmitt its hard to say. If he has a good combine and runs a 4.6 like people say then he could go in the mid 4th round. After seeing todays game it would probably be smarter to take a top offensive line player earlier in rds 1-3 and then just hope Scmitt falls to us in the 4th.
Old 01-06-2008, 01:47 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

*edited mine with two changes.

swapped in jeff otah in rd 1 and jason jones in rd 3. moved owen to rd 4.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

we dont have a 4th round pick

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
toddmlazarchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Well based on the teams left in the playoffs, you can tell what were missing.

Strong pass rush: Kampman/Barnett, Castillo/Merriman/Phillips, Osi/Strahan/Tuck, Seymour/A.Thomas

Big WR: Driver, V.Jackson/Chambers, Plex, That moss guy

Based on these two things, I think we should build around them. Also, some CB depth (if Springs leaves/Carlos still hurt) and an OT.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:45 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...11412 &spln=1

Now usually I'm an advocate of keeping our picks....

But comparing RW to 2nd round WR talent this year in the draft, I think it would be well worth the trade.

He could easily come into DC, be the number 1 receiver and instantly improve our WR corps. El could move back to slot and be A LOT more effective.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:13 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...11412 &spln=1

Now usually I'm an advocate of keeping our picks....

But comparing RW to 2nd round WR talent this year in the draft, I think it would be well worth the trade.

He could easily come into DC, be the number 1 receiver and instantly improve our WR corps. El could move back to slot and be A LOT more effective.
i feel like if we could do this it could be awesome but it also feels like it might be a step backwards where we over value top talent and then it ends up backfiring here...not sure about roy's character but i know he is one monster of a reciever and i wouldnt mind giving up just a 2nd for him

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:28 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I too want to keep picks but a 2nd rounder for him I'd do right now. All of Campbell's wideouts were 6-5"+ in college and we don't have one over 6-2". But I don't think they would do that. We should just try to sign a guy like Bryant Johnson to fill the big wideout void.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:35 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

latest thoughts...

Trade:
-Redskins send the 88th overall and a 2009 conditional pick to the Bengals for Chad Johnson

Draft:
1. Brandon Albert, OL - dominant guard that has the versatility to provide depth at the tackle position as well
3. Kendall Langford, DE - big and athletic defensive end. was very productive throughout collegiate career. fits well opposite of carter but has the size and strength to slide over and play UT situationally just like blache wants.
5. Allen Patrick, RB - a deep running back class could drop some talent like patrick and would be too good of value. i think we lose cartwright to free agency and patrick is a solid kick returner.

Free Agency:
-Randall ***, CB - I think *** has been under appreciated in NE and will seek a new home. If they lose Asante they may try to keep *** but I think he will definitely test out the market. He's only 25 years old and still has a lot of good football ahead of him.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:59 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get this Albert in the first thing all of a sudden unless an OL gets cut. I can't imagine them spending a first rounder on a guy to be a backup.

As for Patrick - would be a nice complement to Portis/Betts. That said, I'd try to look for someone that has more everydown potential. Patrick, to me, is a change of pace guy. A guy like Kalvin McRae, who could be there in the 5th, intrigues me more.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:09 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
I don't get this Albert in the first thing all of a sudden unless an OL gets cut. I can't imagine them spending a first rounder on a guy to be a backup.

As for Patrick - would be a nice complement to Portis/Betts. That said, I'd try to look for someone that has more everydown potential. Patrick, to me, is a change of pace guy. A guy like Kalvin McRae, who could be there in the 5th, intrigues me more.
albert definitely wouldnt be a backup for very long and theres a good chance that he will get some playing time as a rookie if any of the starting OTs or OGs suffer another injury as it seems someone does every year. also pete kendall, at the age of 34 (will be 35 by opening day), only has 1 more year left on his contract with the Redskins. after this upcoming season i dont expect to resign him (i actually think hell retire) and i would love for a young dominant stud like albert to be his replacement and provide awesome protection for campbell for years to come.

i dont know much about mcrae but ill be sure to look him up. id like to draft a guy that has the abilities to return kicks as well. not sure if mcrae has that background.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:04 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
albert definitely wouldnt be a backup for very long and theres a good chance that he will get some playing time as a rookie if any of the starting OTs or OGs suffer another injury as it seems someone does every year. also pete kendall, at the age of 34 (will be 35 by opening day), only has 1 more year left on his contract with the Redskins. after this upcoming season i dont expect to resign him (i actually think hell retire) and i would love for a young dominant stud like albert to be his replacement and provide awesome protection for campbell for years to come.

i dont know much about mcrae but ill be sure to look him up. id like to draft a guy that has the abilities to return kicks as well. not sure if mcrae has that background.

i would definetly be down for them to take branden albert but do you guys really think snyder has the balls to do it if someone like sweed or kelly is there? considering we dont get a wr via fa/trade..

Steddy Ambition!
Old 03-01-2008, 05:07 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Will Demps scheduled to visit Redskins Park per JLC.

Hopefully he can push Reed for the starting spot.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
i would definetly be down for them to take branden albert but do you guys really think snyder has the balls to do it if someone like sweed or kelly is there? considering we dont get a wr via fa/trade..
At least one of Malcolm Kelly, James Hardy, and Devin Thomas is bound to be there round two but even if not in the 4th round and on you can still get big wideouts like Adarius Bouman, Keenan Burton, or Marcus Monk.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:43 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
At least one of Malcolm Kelly, James Hardy, and Devin Thomas is bound to be there round two but even if not in the 4th round and on you can still get big wideouts like Adarius Bouman, Keenan Burton, or Marcus Monk.
once we get ocho we can hold out and draft Heyward Bey next year!! hey one can dream right.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:46 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

its being reported that we will get a 3rd round comp pick for the loss of Dockery. This is gonna be big for us!

2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
Old 03-04-2008, 04:04 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I really badly want to sign Bryant Johnson.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:18 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I really badly want to sign Bryant Johnson.
i dunno. im not sold on johnson. well lets put it this way. i dont think hes worth a bidding war with the bills. 5 years averaging 500 yards per year and averaging less than 2 tds per year and thats really without losing any time to injury. i agree that i think he could be an asset but the way the FA receivers have been getting paid i dont think hes going to be worth the money hell go for. well see.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:07 AM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

reports tonight have us really after DeAngelo Hall

Old 03-05-2008, 02:18 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
reports tonight have us really after DeAngelo Hall
where are these said reports from?

Steddy Ambition!
Old 03-05-2008, 03:48 AM    (permalink
treyskins
Rookie

treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.

You sure it is not a W.R. the skins are after?

Like a trade for chad johnson or fitzgerald?

See the money dished out for the often injured javon walker.
Those crazy raiders!
Bryant Johnson would not cost any draft picks but buffalo will outbid us the way they did with dockery.They have to fill their cap space somehow.
treyskins is offline   Reply With Quote