Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-22-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im 14 1/2 lol

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im 19.. i went to Utah State for a semester... got kicked out. I'm working at FedEx right now.. i make decent $ and i might go to UVSC or WSU this summer or something i dunno yet.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:16 AM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i am a father of 2 wonderful girls and a 3rd baby on they way. i work full time as a Civil Engineer while studying for my Professional Engineering license and getting my Masters in Structural Analysis and Steel Design. i hope to get my Ph.D. one day also.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:39 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot to mention I work part time as well as a "helpline operative". Basically I pick up the phone and listen to people ***** about how stuff "don't work no more!"

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote