Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-20-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default MATH number game/riddle.. something

ok theres a sequence of #'s and i have to figure out the last 3 of the sequence... the only hint i got was to think abou the 50 States

4 0 3 1 0 1 1 1 4 0 2 1 8 8 3 1 0 1 2 2 1 2 4 ? ? ?

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: MATH number game/riddle.. something

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
ok theres a sequence of #'s and i have to figure out the last 3 of the sequence... the only hint i got was to think abou the 50 States

9 5 9?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:

9 5 9?
I can't figure it out, but what makes you say 959?
Old 02-20-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan3
Quote:
Quote:

9 5 9?
Alaska and Hawaii were admitted into the Union in 1959.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-20-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

9 5 9?
9 minus 59 equals negative 50? Its a stretch. hahaha
jetsfan3
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

9 5 9?
How is that in common with any of the other numbers?
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

0 0 0
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

9 5 9?
How is that in common with any of the other numbers?
I have no idea, ergo the question mark. It's what came to my mind first.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-20-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

There are 26 digits.
The digits add up to 50.
There are 50 states.

Best guess is 0 0 0.

EDIT- damix must be smart. :D
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
There are 26 digits.
The digits add up to 50.
There are 50 states.

Best guess is 0 0 0.

I got 0 0 0, but in a different way
Old 02-20-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
There are 26 digits.
The digits add up to 50.
There are 50 states.

Best guess is 0 0 0.

What was your way?
Old 02-20-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
There are 26 digits.
The digits add up to 50.
There are 50 states.

Best guess is 0 0 0.

What was your way?
Each number is a letter in the aphabet. first is 4- 4 states start with A, next is 0- 0 states start B

0 states start with x, y or z
Old 02-20-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Pacaveli

Damix is right.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

If my math teacher was grading this, I'd get no credit and I nice little note saying "no work." I swear, math class is the only class you can get every question on a test right, and get a 90.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, i like both the reasonings on 0-0-0... !

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
jetsfan3
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
There are 26 digits.
The digits add up to 50.
There are 50 states.

Best guess is 0 0 0.

What was your way?
Each number is a letter in the aphabet. first is 4- 4 states start with A, next is 0- 0 states start B

That's brilliant.
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
If my math teacher was grading this, I'd get no credit and I nice little note saying "no work." I swear, math class is the only class you can get every question on a test right, and get a 90.

I suffer from the same fate usually =(
Old 02-20-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
There are 26 digits.
The digits add up to 50.
There are 50 states.

Best guess is 0 0 0.

What was your way?

wow, that was impressive man. I gotta say
Old 02-20-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
snuff

1 5 2

And I am 100% sure my method works
Old 02-20-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

Has anyone checked damix theory and go over all the states?
Old 02-20-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
1 5 2

okay

...care to tell it?

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma
Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
1 5 2

okay

...care to tell it?
Its the number of times I have been to each state, and you cant say im wrong because you have no idea where I have been.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

Quote:
Has anyone checked damix theory and go over all the states?
I just checked it, it definetly works out.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man youre smart.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack
man youre smart.
well i try