Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-20-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default FAT TUESDAY!!!!

Whats everyone doing tonight. CHEAP DRINKS IN MEXICO!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

it coincided with Nation Pancake Day so i basically tapped myself out at the IHOP today, i'm done eating for a while

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had tacos and pizza tonight. Great Mexican foods.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
snuff

I feel bad for you... I can't believe white kids go to El Paso.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've yet to see any boobies so far today.

Well unless you call some fat dude running around our school with his shirt pulled up seeing boobies (ok that didn't happen either).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34

Well unless you call some fat dude running around our school with his shirt pulled up seeing boobies (ok that didn't happen either).
Where do u live, so I can do this.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think yodachus sig is too big

DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
i think yodachus sig is too big

No, it isn't. BTW, here u go Sweetness....

Old 02-21-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:

Bloomington, IL...I will personally fly you down here if you agree to do this.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:

Bloomington, IL...I will personally fly you down here if you agree to do this.
I'm a manolatern.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

well actually this dosent count but yesturday i wuz hangin wit my friends and then we saw some really huge guy sit down and then he picked up his fat and put it on the table- it really freaked me out! but u just know he lives on fat tuesdays
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And... Everyone ******* bailed. WHO GIVES A DAMN IF YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW?!?!!?!? My friends ******* suck. I really can't wait to get out if this **** hole of a town.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i had a burrito today!

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 02:30 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447
And... Everyone *********** bailed. WHO GIVES A DAMN IF YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW?!?!!?!? My friends *********** suck. I really can't wait to get out if this *********** hole of a town.
Come to San Diego.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 04:18 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: FAT TUESDAY!!!!

Quote:
ah come on - its cheap drinks in Mexico every night

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:26 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerfan
Quote:
Haha, true. But even cheaper last night. The cheap drinks usually are just the crappy stuff. Last night everything was a buck.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Haha, true. But even cheaper last night. The cheap drinks usually are just the crappy stuff. Last night everything was a buck.
So your mom was half off?

ZING!
Old 02-21-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
just to let yall know you should have gone to louisiana, you can almost get free drinks anywhere cuz of mardi gras celebrations.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:49 AM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
just to let yall know you should have gone to louisiana, you can almost get free drinks anywhere cuz of mardi gras celebrations.
No you can't...

And yes, Louisiana is the place to be for Mardi Gras, but that goes without saying.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:00 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So your mom was half off?

ZING!
DAMMIT, I told her not to do that. She needs to be able to put me through college, and that isn't happening if she is half off.

El Paso is a little too far away from Louisiana to go on a weeknight.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to my local bar with my drunking buddy and proceeded to get sloppy drunk. Good times. I did the parade thing Sunday when I went to New Orleans to catch all the parades there with my friends.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No you can't...

And yes, Louisiana is the place to be for Mardi Gras, but that goes without saying.
during parades?? yea you can, eveyone is so damn drunk that they don't know if you are friends of theres or not, you can just gank drinks all night long.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:07 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No you can't...

during parades?? yea you can, eveyone is so damn drunk that they don't know if you are friends of theres or not, you can just gank drinks all night long.
Ahh, I suppose that could be true. I thought you were talking about bars. My bad.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No you can't...

Ahh, I suppose that could be true. I thought you were talking about bars. My bad.
haha no but that would be sweet. no reason to move of louisiana for that very reason. sorry for the confusion.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No you can't...

Yeah, you could do that if you wanted to be a douchebag and risk the chance of getting caught and having the crap kicked out of you. Trust me, dude, there is an unwritten law down here that says "don't steal someone's beer".

But as was said earlier, N.O. is the place to be for Mardi Gras because of the parades and atmosphere.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote