Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-04-2008, 09:07 AM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
she said kobe is better than mj
And...

My point is, is that anyone can say anything that you think is wrong, but to them, it makes perfect sense...I don't agree with half of the things that Mr. Mackey thinks, I mean John Clayton, but he's got his opinion....

Like the saying goes: "Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one."
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd hit that.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

Speaking of espn personalities, Dan Lebatard is one of the few guys that I don't hate. he cracks me up sometimes, and he knows his stuff too.
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatz View Post
Speaking of espn personalities, Dan Lebatard is one of the few guys that I don't hate. he cracks me up sometimes, and he knows his stuff too.
I get a big kick out of him when he's on PTI. "...and I'm Dan Lebatard. BAM!!" Love it.