Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 01-05-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
billythekidthompson
Rookie

billythekidthompson hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
Where the hel! is Walker?
He was injured in practice.
billythekidthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
under armor game as said a couple times I believe...
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Calm down!! Quit asking every ******* second.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Axl Rose
Rookie

Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Youll probably get Walker.
Did he commit yet?
Old 01-05-2008, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Axl Rose
Rookie

Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
And TE Kyle Rudolph.
If you want to count TE's then throw in Mike Ragone and Joseph Fauria too. Just so many weapons!
Old 01-05-2008, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl Rose View Post
Did he commit yet?
No, but since Robinson commited to ASU, I am sure Walker is going to ND. I also heard that he is leaning towards ND.
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like what I'm seeing from Terrelle Pryor, and I'm not just talking about what he's doing on the field if you know what I mean.
Axl Rose
Rookie

Quote:
ESPN game.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I like what I'm seeing from Terrelle Pryor, and I'm not just talking about what he's doing on the field if you know what I mean.
he showed up in a michigan sweatshirt...is that what you're talking about?

he's giving all kinds of mixed signals, I don't think any of them mean anything besides the fact that he's having a good time...but from what they're saying he is really close with the kids going to OSU
Old 01-05-2008, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I remember you telling me he was in the UA game, I just didnt see him.. I didn't know that he was hurt..! Notre Dames offense is going to be sick in a couple of years if we get an O-line..!
Old 01-05-2008, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

seems like a class act
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrelle Pryor had a buckeye on his helmet and showed up with a Michigan Sweater..! What the hell?
Old 01-05-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
he showed up in a michigan sweatshirt...is that what you're talking about?

he's giving all kinds of mixed signals, I don't think any of them mean anything besides the fact that he's having a good time...but from what they're saying he is really close with the kids going to OSU
No I'm referring to him pointing to his helmet with the Buckeye sticker on it and mouthing something like "that's where I'm going" or something like that. I think the Michigan sweatshirt thing was about the same kinda deal as Rico McCoy wearing a Buckeye tshirt all week in 2006, a smokescreen. He's having fun messing with someone, and I don't think it's the Bucks.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
No I'm referring to him pointing to his helmet with the Buckeye sticker on it and mouthing something like "that's where I'm going" or something like that. I think the Michigan sweatshirt thing was about the same kinda deal as Rico McCoy wearing a Buckeye tshirt all week in 2006, a smokescreen.
yea well all I'm saying is everyone knows he isn't choosing anytime soon and he's just having fun with what seems to be some friends this week...he's throwing out all kinds of signs but no one can honestly say one means more than another
Old 01-05-2008, 02:24 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

I'll give you that, but him showing up in Michael Brewster's room with his bags in the middle of the week saying "I'm moving in" without asking or telling anybody can't bode well for the Wolverines either.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

What if Pryor went somewhere else besides OSU or Michigan?
Old 01-05-2008, 02:26 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's going to Duke!!!
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
I'll give you that, but him showing up in Michael Brewster's room with his bags in the middle of the week saying "I'm moving in" without asking or telling anybody can't bode well for the Wolverines either.
yea I'm not doubting he will go to OSU, cuz I think he will, but it really does seem like he has great relationships with OSU commits...but I'm just saying right now I'm pretty sure he's more focused on having fun, hanging out with these guys, and playing in his last HS game/an allstar game, rather than sending small/unclear signals to where he's going when he has been silent forever
Old 01-05-2008, 02:31 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Golic got abused by RJ Washington.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:33 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Golic got abused by RJ Washington.
no way isn't Golic the best Center recruit ever and an NFL Hall of Famer already?
Old 01-05-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
no way isn't Golic the best Center recruit ever and an NFL Hall of Famer already?
Sheesh. Silly me. Golic's highschool jersey is already in Canton. Tom Lemming sure knows how to pick em!
Old 01-05-2008, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Axl Rose
Rookie

The west just can't stop the read option.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Walker to Noter Dame. =(
Old 01-05-2008, 02:40 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Sheesh. Silly me. Golic's highschool jersey is already in Canton. Tom Lemming sure knows how to pick em!
Ugh. We all know he doesn't belong there.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Pryor MVP. Chris Wells and Ted Ginn were MVPs too, hopefully he joins that list of Buckeye MVPs in the AAA game.