Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 01-06-2008, 06:51 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahh im not even going to get myself started ill let Saturday do the talking.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:40 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
ahh im not even going to get myself started ill let Saturday do the talking.
ok? i thought we were intelligently discussing the game. and usually game-day doesnt lie. So at that point you'll either be right or wrong, but until then why not talk about the possibilities and such?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:54 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well early score predictions anyone?(including packers fan :p)
i say 31-28 Seattle.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 01-07-2008, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
well early score predictions anyone?(including packers fan :p)
i say 31-28 Seattle.
I'm thinking 31-24 for the Packers. Could really go either way though.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:10 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
yeah, this wont be a blowout and could go either way like you said. Close game, and good game.

Quote:

Old 01-07-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So true. Looks to come down to quarterback play with Hassel and Favre. Who will be more efficient and mostly mistake free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:48 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i predict a blowout

34-10 Packers

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i predict a blowout

34-10 Packers
The packers are not going to blow out the seahawks unless something drastic happens. Course...theres always that chance. The Packers are under a lot more pressure than the hawks, and with a young unproven (playoff) team that could end up with them choking.
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:53 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by summond822 View Post
The packers are not going to blow out the seahawks unless something drastic happens. Course...theres always that chance. The Packers are under a lot more pressure than the hawks, and with a young unproven (playoff) team that could end up with them choking.
I don't think it's that far fetched to think it's going to be a blowout. I've been unipressed with the Seahawks all season, and last week didn't do anything to change that view. Now, I'm not predicting a blowout, but it's not out of the question.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
So true. Looks to come down to quarterback play with Hassel and Favre. Who will be more efficient and mostly mistake free.
I think another big factor could be the weather in this game. If bad weather comes up like in our last game against the Bears than our offense could really be hampered by an inability to throw, although it would affect the Seahawks too, just in a less severe manner. Its listed as pretty mild conditions for Saturday but as we all know, this could change, although bad weather seems unlikely.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think another big factor could be the weather in this game. If bad weather comes up like in our last game against the Bears than our offense could really be hampered by an inability to throw, although it would affect the Seahawks too, just in a less severe manner. Its listed as pretty mild conditions for Saturday but as we all know, this could change, although bad weather seems unlikely.
There's a difference between bad weather and 40 mph winds. As long as that wind doesn't come to Lambeau (highly unlikely) I'm not worried.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:28 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

yeah both Brett and Matt arent California guys that never played in snow, they both played in it before. We both dont have a run game. . . so its not like one team plays smash mouth football.

Quote:

Old 01-09-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah both Brett and Matt arent California guys that never played in snow, they both played in it before. We both dont have a run game. . . so its not like one team plays smash mouth football.
ahh ever since the arrival of Ryan Grant we have had a run game. From like week 9 to the end of the season he has had the 2nd most rushing yards out of everyone in the NFL besides LT.

I would also like to point this out his avg by month

December-5.5 avg per rush
November-4.9 avg per rush
October-4.7 avg per rush
September-4.5 avg per rush

as the season has went on he has gotten better

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Last edited by PackerLegend : 01-09-2008 at 04:19 PM.
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 04:19 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, not to mention last time SA ran for what 200 yards agianst the Packers? Granted it was without Barnett playing, but still. Either team could get a run game going. Plus, the packers Have a solid run game now.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 05:33 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
ahh ever since the arrival of Ryan Grant we have had a run game. From like week 9 to the end of the season he has had the 2nd most rushing yards out of everyone in the NFL besides LT.

I would also like to point this out his avg by month

December-5.5 avg per rush
November-4.9 avg per rush
October-4.7 avg per rush
September-4.5 avg per rush

as the season has went on he has gotten better
yeah, but your not a smashmouth football team, which was really my main point. Grant isnt gonna get the ball 30+ times this game, and containment of Grant would be ideal, but slowing him down is a good situation we should be in. Favre is more impactful, since you never know how grant will do in his first ever play-off game.

Quote:

Old 01-10-2008, 10:18 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

yeah basically one day til gameday.
anyone else excited?

Quote:

Old 01-10-2008, 10:26 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
anyone else excited?
yea divisional playoff games are usually the most exciting, GB and Seattle should be a dandy!
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:11 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
anyone else excited?
Man, I can't wait for this game to start. I'm getting sick and tired of hearing all these anaylists on ESPN saying that the Seahawks have no chance.

Is Green Bay really as good as these guys are making them out to be or do they just have no respect for the Hawks and our defense?
Old 01-11-2008, 05:13 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by summond822 View Post
Man, I can't wait for this game to start. I'm getting sick and tired of hearing all these anaylists on ESPN saying that the Seahawks have no chance.

Is Green Bay really as good as these guys are making them out to be or do they just have no respect for the Hawks and our defense?
i say both. East Coast bias, but green bay is REALLY good. this wouldnt be the first time espn is biased for or against someone.

Quote:

Old 01-11-2008, 05:19 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
i say both. East Coast bias, but green bay is REALLY good. this wouldnt be the first time espn is biased for or against someone.
East Coast bias? You do realize that neither of these two teams are on the east coast right?
Old 01-11-2008, 05:29 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
East Coast bias? You do realize that neither of these two teams are on the east coast right?
You do have to remember that Seattle is so far away from the rest of the league that even though Green Bay isn't on the east coast, they are close enough that they are going to get more attention than seattle. So east coast bias makes sense.

Last edited by summond822 : 01-11-2008 at 05:32 PM.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I find this ironic...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I find this ironic...
in hind sight of course you do, but at teh time i didnt really think Grant would EXPLODE like he did. Green Bay now has a run game for the next 6-8 years.

Quote:

Old 01-12-2008, 08:29 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
in hind sight of course you do, but at teh time i didnt really think Grant would EXPLODE like he did. Green Bay now has a run game for the next 6-8 years.
I wasn't expecting 200, but still around 100. Saying that we didn't have a run game was ridiculous. If it was the Week 3 in the regular season you'd be 100% right, but Grant didn't get 956 yards in 8 games with us not having a run game.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dam that was a straight up blowout. Like always Matt was streaky. Alexander killed multiple drives. Deion Branch's injury was HUGE. Grant tore us up especially Tapp. Good job Green Bay you guys really showed you can beat the cowboys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote