Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-06-2008, 08:01 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Madden League Sign up (for 360)

I would like to start a Madden League on XBOX LIVE.

Dont know if you guys do things like that on here, but what you do is pick a team and then when all teams are filled we play eachother according to the 2007 schedule, so for example whoever is the Cardinals would play whoever is the 49ers their 1st game and then their 2nd game they would play their week 2 opponent.

Each team should keep track of his or her stats, after every week send me the stats for that game and I will keep track of all the stats and make a thread so everyone can see who the league leaders are. and at the end of the season we will have all the awards.

if you have any questions just PM me. Also, if you have an Instant Messnger (AIM, YAHOO, MSN) please put that down so people can get a hold of you.

My Team: Rams
AIM: biggame3527
Gamertag: stlfanatic09
Old 01-06-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sure I will try it. Hope we get some commited people.

Team: Seahawks
Gamertag: DwarfThrower
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Rush23Hester

www.LeagueDaddy.Com

If you're going to have a league, this is the way to go.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:08 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only 2 people so far?

Come on guys!
Old 01-07-2008, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

i would if i had xbox and live ... just ps2.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Rush23Hester

Nitschke-Hawk send me a friend request

EA = Rush23Hester. I am in a league where the people don't cheat if you would like in it as well.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:02 PM    (permalink
J-Hype
Rookie

J-Hype hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

im down but my router is down at the moment
gamertag: abtars
team:ravens
J-Hype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:23 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

im not sure if ill be able to on weeknights.. deff during on the weekend though...
if you guys are gonna be playing the majority of the games during school hours/weeknights i wont be able to do it, but if its mostly weekends
my gamertage - razz 10
team - broncos

not for sure if someone that can make a better time commitment wants that team go ahead n take em
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote