Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-06-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Kenny vs. Spenny

Does anyone else watch this show? I absolutely love it and find it hilarious. This week's episode isn't as funny as some of the other ones, but it is still pretty funny. I'd say my favorite episode definitely has to be the first one to get a boner loses.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I just recently got into it. The "who can eat the most meat" was the funniest so far for me.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:49 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you know that like all of these are pretty old, it was huge in canada, and they finally brought it here
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
you know that like all of these are pretty old, it was huge in canada, and they finally brought it here
You got it! Big show up here on CBC late night. I thought it was funny at first, thn it grew flat out stupid. The one I find funny though, is the one where they stick a tube up their ass and blow into it to make their farts louder lol. That one made me laugh.

Finally Canada started something than moved it down south. Score 1!
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
You got it! Big show up here on CBC late night. I thought it was funny at first, thn it grew flat out stupid. The one I find funny though, is the one where they stick a tube up their ass and blow into it to make their farts louder lol. That one made me laugh.

Finally Canada started something than moved it down south. Score 1!
The score:

500,000,000 - 1

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby View Post
The score:

500,000,000 - 1
But we still got that 1!
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:48 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow I don't think I would ever admit to liking that piece of **** show. I've seen two episodes and it is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Seriously, I would put it in the same league as Pauly Shore's "The Store."
Old 01-07-2008, 06:46 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
Wow I don't think I would ever admit to liking that piece of **** show. I've seen two episodes and it is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Seriously, I would put it in the same league as Pauly Shore's "The Store."
Don't you ever call KvS ******. It's a classic reality television show. Some of the new episodes have been absolutely hilarious, most notably the episode where they see who can handle the most torture.

Other classic episodes:
Who's the coolest.
Who's the funniest
Who can drink the most beer
Who can dance the longest
Who can keep an octopus on their head the longest

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:04 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best Humiliation:

Who can sell the most bibles

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I used to watch it but forgot all about it.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We actually have/had that show in German a year ago or so. Same idea.

http://www.prosieben.de/show_comedy/elton_vs_simon/

Pilot was: 03. Jun. 2004

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:56 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
We actually have/had that show in German a year ago or so. Same idea.

http://www.prosieben.de/show_comedy/elton_vs_simon/

Pilot was: 03. Jun. 2004
hmmm interesting...was it any good?

they don't look nearly as funny as Kenny or Spenny tho...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:05 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I first watched the show like a month ago and I hated Kenny, because he cheated, but now that I've seen it a couple more times, its funny to see how he comes up with these ways to win like non-alcoholic beer, then throwing up beside Spen's body to make it seem like he won. Then the standing epidsode that was on last night, he used a harnass.

Kenny wins it with his mind everytime, other than drinking the most beer or getting a boner.

I mean any man that can take a needle up the peehole to win a competition has guts...
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
hmmm interesting...was it any good?

they don't look nearly as funny as Kenny or Spenny tho...
I liked it. They had crazy episodes: Whose sperm is better? Who can lose/gain the most weight in 3 days? Who can sit longer on a cow? Who can last the longest without using there arms?

They dont look really funny but they are kinda okay with that stuff. The fat fun is pretty known in Germany and does that stuff alot and the other guy has/had a TV show where he did all sorts off weird stuff on the street. F.E. A waitress (part of the show and kinda good looking) was going around and went up to a men going like: oh, i know its kinda unusal but i have a break soon and im bored. Than then he came up was like: i have time. U wanna **** right? But no relationship. And she was like alright and they left. The look on the face of the dudes were so funny

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:39 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like it, I like it a lot.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:43 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have only seen a couple episodes, but I love it. Does Kenny ever lose?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:45 PM    (permalink
JPLUFF
Veteran

JPLUFF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I have only seen a couple episodes, but I love it. Does Kenny ever lose?
He lost the "who can eat the most meat" episode I think.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post

I mean any man that can take a needle up the peehole to win a competition has guts...
Now way that actually happened?
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom green show > Kenny vs. Spenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny's lost a few. He wins most though. Best was the sperm episode, where Spenny cheats, and ends up winning.(He poured a shampoo bottle claiming it was sperm. But Kenny shone radiation on Spenny to kill the sperm, went around emptying used condoms on the street, and got his crew to whack off into the jar) But then he felt so bad for cheating, he admitted to cheating and kenny won. And then for humiliation Kenny made Spenny drink the sperm, but he refused. So Kenny just threw it in Spenny's face and ran. Spenny called in after seeing the show, and threatened to sue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Tom green show > Kenny vs. Spenny
Truer words have never been spoken.

Slutmobile

Sneaking into a movie

Pizza Skit
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:31 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
Now way that actually happened?

Oh it did, the man is a monster...he took some kind of medicine up the pee hole so he wouldn't get a boner....
Old 01-07-2008, 09:33 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh it did, the man is a monster...he took some kind of medicine up the pee hole so he wouldn't get a boner....
That was a great episode. LOL at Hugo giving Spenny a chub... :D
Old 01-07-2008, 09:45 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
That was a great episode. LOL at Hugo giving Spenny a chub... :D
Yea, and Spenny had a fake bulge in his banana hammock

Spenny's excuse for him getting a boner was pathetic...the combination of that woman giving you a lap dance and that guys junk hitting me repeatedly gave me a boner...please
Old 01-07-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yea, and Spenny had a fake bulge in his banana hammock

Spenny's excuse for him getting a boner was pathetic...the combination of that woman giving you a lap dance and that guys junk hitting me repeatedly gave me a boner...please
Haha I almost forgot about the fake bulge. I thought that Spenny actually getting a boner from a dude was humiliation enough for the contest. Especially since Kenny was trying to convince him that he liked guys the whole time.