Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-11-2008, 05:37 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The School Thread

Most of us posters go to school currently, so why not have a thread where we can discuss a major part of our daily lives!

I'm in my 2nd year of college. I had 2 classes today from 12:30-3:30 but my first class was cancelled. Then i had my finance class from 1:30-3:30. My teacher just kept telling random stories about savings and interest rates, etc. We took some notes but it was a pretty dull class. Took the whole 2 hours too, and i was pretty sleepy afterwards because i stopped paying attention after the first hour.

Just finished first week of classes and i have no homework yet, so i can relax for at least 1 more weekend.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psssh, school! (I miss uni :()

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm currently in that awkward "just left high school and waiting for uni offers" stage.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:44 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I go back to school on the 20th

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:46 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still in High School

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Its Ya Boy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i go back on monday and i go from 9am-8pm!!!! KILL ME!!!!
Its Ya Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:47 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
i go back on monday and i go from 9am-8pm!!!! KILL ME!!!!
Wait till you are working and say that lol

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Dam. I dont go back until the 22nd. Early schedule, the latest I finish during the week is just after 12:00.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Its Ya Boy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Wait till you are working and say that lol
i cant wait, seriously. you mean i have to pay to go 9-8, but youll pay ME to do that, **** yea. its like those people who give chicks $100 to stomp on their balls with high heeled shoes
Its Ya Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Im a Junior in High School.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI
holtfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just took my AP US final, he gave us a paper w/12 questions we may have to answer and a random student would draw it out of a hat, I only knew the answer to 7, thank god he picked 7.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:07 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im currently a senior in HS.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:08 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I remember college...graduated a year and a half ago...working as po-po now...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

next year my senior year I have the opportunity to go part time and attend the local community college the other time, I want to raise my credentials to get into a 4 year university and not to a CC then transfer. Do you think going part time will increase my credentials?
Old 01-11-2008, 06:14 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
next year my senior year I have the opportunity to go part time and attend the local community college the other time, I want to raise my credentials to get into a 4 year university and not to a CC then transfer. Do you think going part time will increase my credentials?
College classes are always a plus, as long as you do well. If nothing else you can get the credits now and have them when you do get into college. But there is no shame in going to a community college then transferring to a 4 year school. Hell Maryland has some excellent CC's and AACC is one of the best in the country. Just handle your business and make it happen.

After a few years off and a number of bs jobs in between, I'm looking forward to getting back into college and finishing my AA degree. Then its off to a 4 year school to finish my Bachelors. Thank goodness for a motivated cousin with a thriving business in need of my talents to get me back on track.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The American Schooling/Uni system seems a lot more complicated than what we have over in Aus. I just finished my HSC (Higher School Certificate), was given a score out of 100 and applied for any course I wanted at any university. With a half decent score you can pretty much go to any university in the country.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea I am also worried I get put off track, my sister can manage being a party animal and be a good student but she has always been a good student. I am looking at either Salsbury,WVU,UMD,York I think I could get into WVU and maybe Salsbury w/o CC but if I get good grades from CC I could open my options a lot more. But then again a downside would be missing out on 1/2 of my senior year,but I will be able to meet a lot of people at CC.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:22 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

School pays me. I enjoy it.

Pulled a 3.75 in my first semester, go back on the 22nd to mostly math classes. Not so bad.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:24 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
yea I am also worried I get put off track, my sister can manage being a party animal and be a good student but she has always been a good student. I am looking at either Salsbury,WVU,UMD,York I think I could get into WVU and maybe Salsbury w/o CC but if I get good grades from CC I could open my options a lot more. But then again a downside would be missing out on 1/2 of my senior year,but I will be able to meet a lot of people at CC.
Solidifying your future is more important then a few high school parties that will be a distant memory. Just my opinion though.....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

true, I will still be living in my same house so I could hang out, but I mean seeing people in the hallway and eating lunch w/ all my friends and seeing the cool teachers is what I will miss the most.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:43 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I go back monday for my 2nd Semester. No Classes earlier than 10am and no friday classes so im satisfied.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't go to school but I have recently started a hobby of collecting college t-shirts from accross the country. I plan on getting a large US map on the wall and indicating with a pushpin the college's i currently have. I plan on doing it as a hobby but also to teach my child geography in 2-3 years
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a junior and my AP history exam results(test in march or april) could really help me get accepted to colleges. Right now my list is...

1: Rutgers
2: Rutgers
3: Rutgers
4: Become a hobo
5: Rutgers

i need to get into Rutgers. for my own sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:00 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I'm a junior and my AP history exam results(test in march or april) could really help me get accepted to colleges. Right now my list is...

1: Rutgers
2: Rutgers
3: Rutgers
4: Become a hobo
5: Rutgers

i need to get into Rutgers. for my own sake
That's not healthy. You should really look into other choices. Nobody says you can't be a Rutgers fan and attend another school.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:21 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
That's not healthy. You should really look into other choices. Nobody says you can't be a Rutgers fan and attend another school.
Yeah, I love U-M but I don't attend there. I could've gotten in, I'm sure. However, no way was I writing the 2-3 essays that they require.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote