Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-09-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Microphon200
Rookie

Microphon200 smells like sex panther.
Default USC

Do they have the best linebacker core in the country with Cushing, Galippo, Maualuga, and Rivers? If not ever?
Microphon200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're gonna get flack for including Galippo, but yeah, they have the best LB's this year.

I think 2005 FSU Ernie Sims - Buster Davis - AJ Nicholson w/ Lawrence Timmons - Geno Hayes - DJ Nicholson on the bench was just as talented as this year's USC bunch.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Cushing, Magulaga, Rivers are amazingly talented and are surefire first rounders... whos the fourth tho, i know u said galipno but he aint playing theyre stacked but if they play a 3-4 whos expected to be the fourth starter? Luthur Brown?
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

HuskerNation needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude View Post
Cushing, Magulaga, Rivers are amazingly talented and are surefire first rounders... whos the fourth tho, i know u said galipno but he aint playing theyre stacked but if they play a 3-4 whos expected to be the fourth starter? Luthur Brown?
Maybe allen bradford
HuskerNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
TwOne
Rookie

TwOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude View Post
they're going back to 4-3

Angels Record: 6-8
TwOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
gstock05
Veteran

gstock05 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Best this year? Yes. However, not even the best in the last 5 years.

Bobby Carpenter, Aj Hawk, and Anthony Schlegel dominated like no other trio in recent history. And their draft positions speak for themselves..

Keep an eye out for OSU's lb class in another few years too.

Thad Gibson, Ross Homan, and Tyler Moeller are going to be incredible once the current guys graduate.
gstock05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Considering the backups of those 3 are Luther Brown,Chris Gallipo,Josh Tatum, Thomas Williams,Clay Matthews and possibly Allen Bradford it's easily one of the best of all time.

And Gstock, if Rey and Brian stay, next years group will blow past that trio of OSU's.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 02:16 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

lets not include incoming freshman. even though i am a usc fan i think that including players yet to play is like counting eggs that haven't hatched. as soon as he plays a game i wouldn't mind including galippo, until then lets leave it at rivers, cushing, malaluga. and are we really switching to the 4-3? if not who is going to get the starting lb spot?

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 02:28 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yes the elephant D is gone, so SC is a all 4-3. However I will feel free to add Galippo. He's the most college ready linebacker I have ever seen come out of high school. He dominated against the best at the AAA bowl and showed he is a student of the game as well.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:31 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
Yes the elephant D is gone, so SC is a all 4-3. However I will feel free to add Galippo. He's the most college ready linebacker I have ever seen come out of high school. He dominated against the best at the AAA bowl and showed he is a student of the game as well.
this is all true. feel free to put him include him i will leave him out until i see some production.(although im sure he will be dominant.)

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:24 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Cushing, Rivers and Maluluga, are seriously the best linebacking corps in the country this year without question. Not to mention how much depth they have behind them. Teams will not want to run the ball against them. All 3 of those starters can be 1st round picks
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

only the original poster has gotten it right

Maualuga.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:33 AM    (permalink
hugepunch
Rookie

hugepunch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstock05 View Post
Best this year? Yes. However, not even the best in the last 5 years.

Bobby Carpenter, Aj Hawk, and Anthony Schlegel dominated like no other trio in recent history. And their draft positions speak for themselves..

Keep an eye out for OSU's lb class in another few years too.

Thad Gibson, Ross Homan, and Tyler Moeller are going to be incredible once the current guys graduate.
what about Laurinaitis
Old 03-10-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugepunch View Post
what about Laurinaitis
What about him?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:55 AM    (permalink
hugepunch
Rookie

hugepunch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hes a BEAST
Old 03-11-2007, 10:47 AM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

The reason USC is switching back to the 4-3 is cuz they were underutilizing players llike cushing and l. jackson's talent
Old 03-11-2007, 02:01 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i can't wait for cushing to come out next year, i really want the niners to get him if they don't draft a guy this year
Old 03-11-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
i can't wait for cushing to come out next year, i really want the niners to get him if they don't draft a guy this year

Yeah, he would fit in better in a 3-4 than a 4-3 because his size, strength, and his lack of hip mobility.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
gstock05
Veteran

gstock05 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugepunch View Post
what about Laurinaitis

Laurinaitis will have graduated by the time Homan, Gibson, and Moeller are starting.

And by the way, I like USC's linebacking trio, but every year someone says that such and such player will be better than such and such. Most of the time it never happens. And especially with the linebacking position, it's about a lot more than just athleticism. USC's guys have it, but I'll wait and see if they have the instincts as well. Not saying they dont have the ability however.
gstock05 is offline   Reply With Quote