Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 02-22-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the five will be

1. Colt Brennan, QB, Hawaii
2. Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas
3. Pat White, QB, West Virgina
4. Ray Rice, RB, Rutgers
5. Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville

Winner:--------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>

=

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

look at my sig.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink

Darren McFadden, Pat White, Brian Brohm, PJ Hill and James Hardy.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway

Will Indiana even have a winning record next year? I wonder who the last player from a losing team got invited to NY.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JDB
pat white
mcfadden

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation
JDB
pat white
mcfadden
I would throw in McCoy also

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Quote:

Will Indiana even have a winning record next year? I wonder who the last player from a losing team got invited to NY.
Not to mention it is damn near impossible for a WR to even get an invite these days.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Juice Williams and no one else cuz no one else deserves to be in the same room as him.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Quote:

They will, but I wasn't serious.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Juice Williams and no one else cuz no one else deserves to be in the same room as him.
You're right, no one deserves to be put throught that horrible of an experience.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
FunJokeshere

1. steve slaton
2. mike hart
3. pat white
4. jdb
5. mario manningham
6. desean jackson

only top 4 will get invited tho
Old 02-22-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

desean jackson should be there
Old 02-23-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Turbeauxdog
Rookie

Turbeauxdog hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Colt Brennan
Chase Holbrook
Chase Daniel
Colt McCoy
Chase Clement
Turbeauxdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Man_Law_99

Ray Rice
Darren McFadden
Pat White
Brian Brohm(Good year for Big East)
Colt Brennan

And the winner is.......

With Pat White in a close second because college football loves fast QB's
Old 02-23-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
You're right, no one deserves to be put throught that horrible of an experience.

Ouch man. No need for that.

I'm looking at his Junior season to be where he steps up and really gets it going. Next year I think he'll be better, but one more year and he's poised to break out IMO.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58
the five will be

1. Colt Brennan, QB, Hawaii
2. Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas
3. Pat White, QB, West Virgina
4. Ray Rice, RB, Rutgers
5. Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville

Winner:--------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>

=
0% chance.

1. McFadden
2. Pat White
3. Brian Brohm
4. Tim Tebow
5. Colt McCoy
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

LOL@Tebow or McCoy even sweeping up after the show

Slaton
McFadden
Brohm
Brennan
Old 02-23-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education

Slaton
McFadden
Brohm
Brennan
McCoy has better shot at the Heisman then Brennan, c'mon man.

Brennan plays in the WAC, and in Hawaii's offense which will keep him from getting anywhere near New York.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
cgrsly57
Rookie

cgrsly57 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education

Slaton
McFadden
Brohm
Brennan
McCoy has better shot at the Heisman then Brennan, c'mon man.

Brennan plays in the WAC, and in Hawaii's offense which will keep him from getting anywhere near New York.
I think Brennan has a great shot of at least getting invited. Not saying he deserves it but there a lot of hype surrounding him and hes going to have the numbers.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:37 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mccoy has a slight chance to go to NY...he was on a pace towards an invite late this year until he was hurt, and UT very well could be undefeated later in the yr....

also depending on who the main target is, sweed should have lots of TD catches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 07:58 AM    (permalink
KBear
All-Pro

KBear hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Darren McFadden
Brian Brohm
Colt McCoy
Old 03-06-2007, 11:58 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

With the Buckeyes switching to a power run offense this year, and most of our OL is back, and an unproven QB I think Wells has a shot to be the best back in the country stats wise this year. Not sure about heisman and I probably doubt that as a sophmore but....

We also have a very good D that will keep the ball in the offenses hands.

Wells stats might be = 285 carries - 1700 yards and 20 TD's.

But they might be 245 carries - 1400 yards and 12 TD's.

just some guesses. If the first scenario comes true, I dont know if thats enough for a soph. to win.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

doubt Wells will win the heisman next year but i agree that he will be a beast. im looking forward to seeing tOSU's new offense

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Not to mention it is damn near impossible for a WR to even get an invite these days.
manningham looked like he was gaining an invite before he got hurt....

i havent seen his name thrown around much in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
dware_94

McFadden
Pat White
Sam Keller :)