Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-13-2008, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.
Default T.V. Discussion Thread

We discuss movies, why not tv?

What are you guys regular tv series you watch? Right now mine are House and Psych. Psych just came back and I just watched season 1 and man I love this show. It would be so much more popular if it was on like NBC or ABC. It's so well written and the chemistry between James Roday and Dule Hill is extraordinary. Plus Maggie Lawson is Hawt.

The writers strike needs to end so 24 can get back on the air.

Last edited by Rich Jr : 01-13-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You are right, Psych is an awesome show. Probably my favorite show at this point.
Old 01-13-2008, 02:56 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dexter is my favorite show on tv other shows I watch are Prison Break, 24, Supernatural and Pushing Daisies.

oh yeah and Heroes but I thought season two was really disappointing
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:38 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

24 would be starting today if it weren't for the stinkin strike. gbsudfibghdsfbosdnfb sdoighndfiogh

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-House
-Monk
-The Big Bang Theory
-King of Queens
-Everybody Loves Raymond
-Psych

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:40 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
24 would be starting today if it weren't for the stinkin strike. gbsudfibghdsfbosdnfb sdoighndfiogh
I'm so sad

BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

I got on to the Everybody Loves Raymond bandwagon way too late. Peter Boyle has the best comedic timing i've ever seen.
Old 01-13-2008, 04:21 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started a tv discussion thread a while ago.

I'm just happy Conan/Daily Show/Colbert is back.

Right Now these are my shows:

-Always Sunny
-SNL
-Daily Show
-Colbert Report
-South Park
-Always forgetting to watch Kenny v. Spenny but I want to
-The Wire

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dexter, IMO, is the best show on TV...and if you haven't seen it, they're showing it on CBS in a couple of weeks (It was originally a Showtime series)

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:43 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the only shows i really watch are its always sunny in philadelphia and rescue me.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Dexter, IMO, is the best show on TV...and if you haven't seen it, they're showing it on CBS in a couple of weeks (It was originally a Showtime series)
Dexter on CBS will be like The Soprano's on A&E...
Old 01-13-2008, 04:49 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About the only show I'm looking forward to is Heroes.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Just ordered Arrested Development Series on DVD. Will be here on the 15th!
Old 01-13-2008, 04:53 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dexter's run time on Showtime is 50+ minutes an episode. CBS is gonna have to cut out about 10 minutes of each episode, most of the violence, swearing and nudity.

I would recommend buying the dvds if anyone is interested in watching Dexter, its worth the money.
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:55 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From the shows I have seen:

Tier 1:
Arrested Development
House (havent seen season 1)
The Office

Tier 2:
Weeds (havent seen season 3)
Lost (havent seen season 3)
Heroes

Tier 3:
Prison Break (only seen season 1)
Scrubs (havent seen season 7)

For anyone who hasnt seen Arrested Development. Watch it. Find it online, buy the show...whatever. Its AMAZING.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Last edited by d34ng3l021 : 01-13-2008 at 05:09 PM.
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Amazon.com has all 3 seasons for $45.60

http://www.amazon.com/Arrested-Devel...0265010&sr=8-1
Old 01-13-2008, 04:58 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
Just ordered Arrested Development Series on DVD. Will be here on the 15th!
all three seasons Rich?

quite possibly one of the funniest shows in TV history

Old 01-13-2008, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
all three seasons Rich?

quite possibly one of the funniest shows in TV history
You know it.

Quote:
Amazon.com has all 3 seasons for $45.60

http://www.amazon.com/Arrested-Devel...0265010&sr=8-1
Old 01-13-2008, 05:05 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol. I bought all 3 seasons for 60 bucks. I was watching all the shows online and when i came to season 3, the website i was using didnt have all episodes, so i put on some decent clothes and went to target to get season 3 so i could finish AD. I went back in the next week and got seasons 1 and 2.

one of the best buys i have ever had. i am trying to spread the love for it in college. wish me luck.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 01-13-2008, 05:10 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You know it.
good **** Rich.

way to hop on the frozen banana. you will be rewarded with the latter:

Old 01-13-2008, 05:31 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

-LOST
-The Office
-It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

that's all you really need.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

I'm getting all 3 seasons of The Office in about a month.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:51 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

He wasnt lying when he said his name is Rich.

Old 01-13-2008, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
He wasnt lying when he said his name is Rich.
LOL hardly. Why you think I have to wait a month? I'm also buying Ratchet & Clank, Haze, and Turok which thankfully they come out in Feb.

Rock of Love 2 starts tonight at 8!
Old 01-13-2008, 07:02 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL hardly. Why you think I have to wait a month? I'm also buying Ratchet & Clank, Haze, and Turok which thankfully they come out in Feb.

Rock of Love 2 starts tonight at 8!
YES! I hope that isnt the same time as Family Guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote