Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 01-14-2008, 05:31 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Hue Jackson likely to Return

I find this to be GREAT news. If it does work out, which it appears it will, I'm curious to see how they use him.

It would make sense that it's preparing for if Zampese leaves, slide Sheppard over to QB coach where he once was and then put Jackson back with the WR's.

I'm very glad to hear this, I was sad to see him go last year. I would hope that this time before he moves on again to another team we give him a shot at our OC job. Jackson I think could down the road be a solid HC.

They've been saying when Carson said we needed coaching changes it might have been the WR coach because of an inability to keep those guys tame, which was something Jackson could do. Keeping Carson happy/not irritated should be priority #1, he's about the only sane one we have.

Last edited by PalmerToCJ : 01-14-2008 at 05:35 PM.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:42 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wouldn't mind them grooming him to be our eventual OC.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Why the Bengals
Rookie

Why the Bengals hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default garret to baltimore

Some good news in the D-coordinator world. Garrett has been offered the Ravens head coaching position
Marvin get your behind on that phone and get Ryan in for an interview.
Hue coming back is good as WR coach.
Why the Bengals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
lost33cause
Rookie

lost33cause hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

We already announced Zimmer as our DC. We announced it today.
lost33cause is offline   Reply With Quote