Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-15-2008, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

best QB ever I'm not sure, there have been other good ones too... but to me he's the best in the NFL right now, hands down.

Manning never had to do anything without a fantastic receiving corps and a great O-line. Brady didn't have those things until this season. Plus, Brady actually gets his team through the playoffs more than once.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Ok so Brady Beats out Favre... How about

1. Consecutive Starts by a QB: 253
2. Most Wins by a QB: 160
3. Most TDs: 442
4. Most Yards: 61,665
5. Most Att and Comp
6. Been to 2 Superbowls and won one.
7 Named the league MVP 3 consecutive times (Only player to win 3 let alone consecutively)
8. 9 probowls and 6 Allpro selections.
9. And my personal favorite... The way he plays the game and his love for it

EDIT---- Yes superbowls matter but to me they are a product of the team not solely the QB therefor i do not believe it should weigh heavily on who is dubbed "The Best QB of all time" seeing as there will never be a general consensus.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 can be done just by starting for a long time
6, brady did better

not saying brady is better, or as good, this is just something that has amazed me for a long time. Favre breaking the career records is pretty logical since he's started for nearly 2 decades (which is a testament to his toughness)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 01-15-2008, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favre > Brady . . . but I love them both.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 can be done just by starting for a long time
6, brady did better

not saying brady is better, or as good, this is just something that has amazed me for a long time. Favre breaking the career records is pretty logical since he's started for nearly 2 decades (which is a testament to his toughness)
Very very true but how many people can start that long and still put up numbers? Look at the year Favre had, he came in 2nd in MVP voting... Yes it be a distant second but he still got a vote.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:06 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
best QB ever I'm not sure, there have been other good ones too... but to me he's the best in the NFL right now, hands down.

Manning never had to do anything without a fantastic receiving corps and a great O-line. Brady didn't have those things until this season. Plus, Brady actually gets his team through the playoffs more than once.
We don't know how good Dallas Clark, Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison are without Manning. Would they still be great? Probably. But Manning makes receivers better. He makes O-Lines better. For me, it comes down to:

What does Brady do better than Manning?

What does Manning do better than Brady?

And I can't come up with a decision based on those questions. Let's also point out:

Moss>Harrison
Stallworth Welker>Clark
and before this year...

New England D>Indy's D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:11 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
We don't know how good Dallas Clark, Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison are without Manning. Would they still be great? Probably. But Manning makes receivers better. He makes O-Lines better. For me, it comes down to:

What does Brady do better than Manning?

What does Manning do better than Brady?

And I can't come up with a decision based on those questions. Let's also point out:

Moss>Harrison
Stallworth Welker>Clark
and before this year...

New England D>Indy's D
Not to troll but wouldnt it be GonzalezWatson

Just to help prove your point.... i think
Old 01-15-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not to troll but wouldnt it be GonzalezWatson

Just to help prove your point.... i think
Actually I made a mistake. I should have put Stokely instead of Welker, beause I was trying to compare Manning's 2004 weapons with Brady's 2007.

So:
Moss>Harrison
Stallworth Welker>Stokely.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Very very true but how many people can start that long and still put up numbers? Look at the year Favre had, he came in 2nd in MVP voting... Yes it be a distant second but he still got a vote.
I didn't say it to downplay favre, I'm just saying, anyone starting for as long as he did is bound to break career records.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Actually I made a mistake. I should have put Stokely instead of Welker, beause I was trying to compare Manning's 2004 weapons with Brady's 2007.

So:
Moss>Harrison
Stallworth Welker>Stokely.
And before '07 brady had absolutely nobody outiside of Deion Branch...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 01-15-2008, 02:31 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You forgot to mention how the Pats have been getting favorable calls since the tuck rule...that should cancel out one of those super bowl wins...I know coulda, shoulda, woulda, but everytime I see that replay its disturbing that they ruled it incomplete and they went on to win the super bowl that year, alot of people said and feel like if that call went the other way, there is no telling how it affects the rest of his career or the patriots dynasty

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:50 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't say it to downplay favre, I'm just saying, anyone starting for as long as he did is bound to break career records.
That is the worst argument ever... You need to be incredible to start for that long. Vinny Testerverde has about as many games played as Favre. John Elway played for 15+ years. Montana played for 15 years. Warren Moon played for 17 years(15 starting.) Yet none of them set records, or even got close to the records Favre has. How many 38 year olds are in contention for the MVP award? Maybe John Elway was. Can you tell me another that was? The longevity of his playing career is testament to his greatness, not a detraction.
Old 01-15-2008, 03:00 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom will never be considered the greatest QB. Hmm why you ask?

CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 03:13 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

And before '07 Brady never put up numbers similar to Manning's '04 season either. Plus if people are going to say "now that Brady has weapons he can do just as good as Manning", its important he a) Does it more than once, and B) people recognize Brady's offense now is one witharguably more and better weapons then Manning had in 2004.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Patriots16-0
Veteran

Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0

I agree. Tom is my favorite sportsman and he is the greatest football player in history.

Oh, and don't forget about his girlfriend!

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union
Patriots16-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

8 is completely wrong. Peyton had a better passer rating, and plenty of QBs have thrown less interceptions in a year. I don't doubt the ratio though.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
TyronePoole38

Brady is incredible....Favre has been quite the storied QB as well but Montana is simply the greatest of all time hands down. No one ....NO ONE is as clutch as Joe Cool was.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Im not sure, but pretty much every pass i saw brady throw this year was either a fade to Randy Moss or a screen/hitch route to Welker or a RB... im gonna go lok some stats up now. If you quote it it will be eaiser to read.

in CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT

Pass Thrown: Behind line 63 84 469 75.0 5.58 42 1 0 0.0 91.8

Pass Thrown: 1-10 yds. 249 329 2196 75.7 6.68 43 31 0 0.0 124.4

Pass Thrown: 11-20 yds. 60 105 1065 57.1 10.14 37 5 5 0.0 88.

Pass Thrown: 21-30 yds. 13 35 454 37.1 12.97 69 5 2 0.0 100.9

Pass Thrown: 31-40 yds. 6 9 256 66.7 28.44 63 3 1 0.0 109.7

Pass Thrown: 41+ yds. 7 16 366 43.8 22.88 65 5 0 0.0 130.2

the passes thrown 1-10 yards make up for about half of the yards and 3/5 of his tds. His Completion % 21-31 yards is only 37%, which seems low. Im not exactly sure what the average is though

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?

Last edited by Bengals1690 : 01-15-2008 at 05:24 PM.
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think if Brady puts up another season like this and wins two more super bowls there just couldn't be any denying it that he's the best. Montanas number one right now,farve not even in my top five, I love the guy, but if I had to choose who my starting qb was, he wouldn't make my top five. I know ill get slammed for that opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:19 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady is hardly even top 10 in my book
I dont think any QB should be considered for GOAT until the end of their career and until they retire.

My top 10
1-Johnny Unitas- oh how we forget of the greats before out time
2-Montana- The greatest leader ever
3-Elway- Until the end of his career never had too much talent, but was highly sucessful
4-Favre- The records speak for themselves, and a super bowl seperates him from Marino
5-Marino- The records
6-Baugh- First big time passer
7-Tarkenton- I loved watching his clips on ESPN Classic, i felt he was very dynamic
8-Young- Played great in the short time he did
9-Brady
10-Manning- After the Super Bowl Win i can consider him a top QB

On this subject i dont believe Favre has ever had a WR core as good as Bradys

Last edited by neko4 : 01-15-2008 at 05:22 PM.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happens if he wins his 4th title this year ? Surely they will be favourites for next year too (that'd make 5). How many does he have to win for you people to consider him a great ?

I'm sorry but to my mind he clearly got Manning covered and I have him ahead of Favre too. He's clearly a top 5 QB now and when its said and done he has a real chance to be considered the greatest ever.

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:01 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerfan View Post
What happens if he wins his 4th title this year ? Surely they will be favourites for next year too (that'd make 5). How many does he have to win for you people to consider him a great ?

I'm sorry but to my mind he clearly got Manning covered and I have him ahead of Favre too. He's clearly a top 5 QB now and when its said and done he has a real chance to be considered the greatest ever.
Bradshaw has 4. The Steel Curtain was great..buttttttt New Englands D is verry solid near top 10 every Super Bowl Year. Brady is great yes. But the fact that you can bring up stuff like Belicheck, the Defense, the coaching, the lack of competition with in his own divsion etc etc etc etc etc etc stems me to believe that Brady needs to do a little more to get in Top 5 all time for me.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:07 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
I dont think any QB should be considered for GOAT until the end of their career and until they retire.

My top 10
3-Elway- Until the end of his career never had too much talent, but was highly sucessful
4-Favre- The records speak for themselves, and a super bowl seperates him from Marino
5-Marino- The records
7-Tarkenton- I loved watching his clips on ESPN Classic, i felt he was very dynamic
9-Brady

Pretty decent list, nice to see a Packer fan realizing that Favre is a top 5 QB ever, not the best ever.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Manning and Brady tied as CutlerChris does.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:24 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Pretty decent list, nice to see a Packer fan realizing that Favre is a top 5 QB ever, not the best ever.
There is no denying Favre deserves to be in discussion for GOAT. Most of us don't think he is number 1, but he has to be included in the discussion. Especially if Marino is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post

My top 10
5-Marino- The records
9-Brady

I didn't forget Unitas, Baugh, or Tarkenton the game has changed so much, especially the QB position that I think it is impossible to compare them to the more recent QBs. The year before Montana came into the league, the rules were changed to open up the passing game. I think when the NFL started to crackdown on PI and illegal contact will also be seen as a cut off of being able to legitimately compare QBs.

Last edited by someone447 : 01-15-2008 at 06:28 PM.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

Tell Testaverde that.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerCohen View Post
Tom will never be considered the greatest QB. Hmm why you ask?

The **** people come up with....astounding.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote