Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-16-2008, 03:29 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was honestly wondering when the Giants fans were gonna get into the painkiller trash talk.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:04 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WIN ONE FOR FEAGLES!!!!

come on, the guys been in the league 20 years and doesnt have a super bowl ring. favre's already won in the super bowl, guys like Toomer, Strahan and Feagles deserve it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. How 'bout them Chargers. Let's trash talk the Patriots, that's worked well in the past...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:46 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like i said, who cares what they say. That is their M-O. Why is no one giving Stallwho any crap about saying he wants to abduct someone. Abduction is a crime. A stretch I know. Winning football isint. Pats always say oh well its all about execution and what not. Its plain vanilla, but that is their M-O. I think the Chargers bring a lil more than will be expected this weekend. I wouldn't be shocked if Chargers win.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Last edited by bored of education : 01-16-2008 at 08:27 PM.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I really think the X-Factor for the Giants game is our LBs. If they can plug up the holes and stop Grant from getting into open space, we can force the Packers to be one-dimensional and possibly create a better pass rush. I'm looking for a big game by Pierce for us to win.
I'm not so sure making us pass is what you want to do. We lived off only our passing game the first half of the season. It's not like we're the Vikings that when you shut down the run you shut down the offense. I honestly can't see you shutting down any part of our offense, but you should want it to be the pass. If the Giants win it'll be in a shoot out.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I'm not so sure making us pass is what you want to do. We lived off only our passing game the first half of the season. It's not like we're the Vikings that when you shut down the run you shut down the offense. I honestly can't see you shutting down any part of our offense, but you should want it to be the pass. If the Giants win it'll be in a shoot out.
I'm scared of your passing game, especially the short slants and dinks and dunks you guys use. I may be in the minority, but I'm not scared of your running game. I think it'll be Favre, Driver, Jennings&Co. who will have to beat us. That and your D. I don't see a full blown shoot out, but I see a higher scoring game with both team in the high 20's-mid 30's range
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I am scared of your passing game, but even though our secondary is lacking, we thrive on teams being forced to pass the ball. If you have noticed all of the games we have won, it is based on us shutting down the run in timely manners. What the Giants excel at is obviously our pass rush and forcing QBs to be quick and have to check down for shorter routes. Plus, with the weather condition looking the way they are, I think it is a must for both teams to shut-down the running back. People always forget that by shutting down the running game usually allows for less time of possession as well. Obviously the team that wins the time of possession battle usually wins the game (sorry Cowboys fans).

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 06:55 AM    (permalink
Patriots16-0
Veteran

Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0

LaDainian Tomlinson, what's your last wish?

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union
Patriots16-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerCohen View Post
I was honestly wondering when the Giants fans were gonna get into the painkiller trash talk.
It wasn't so much trash talk. I just don't understand the point of posting a drunk picture of Eli in the gameday thread. Either way, at least it wasn't steroids.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Favre4ever
Rookie

Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I really think the X-Factor for the Giants game is our LBs. If they can plug up the holes and stop Grant from getting into open space, we can force the Packers to be one-dimensional and possibly create a better pass rush. I'm looking for a big game by Pierce for us to win.
We have no problem being one dimensional especially through the air. We've won many games without a running game, Grant gave us the ability to blowout teams.
Favre4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:03 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I have to say is Go Packers, and Go Chargers!

That said my predictions are

Packers 34
Giants 17

Patriots 42
Chargers 24

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:23 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am scared of your passing game, but even though our secondary is lacking, we thrive on teams being forced to pass the ball. If you have noticed all of the games we have won, it is based on us shutting down the run in timely manners. What the Giants excel at is obviously our pass rush and forcing QBs to be quick and have to check down for shorter routes.
It's not like you can shut down our offense by holding us to a short and quick passing game, we might do that anyway just for the hell of it. Your pass rush is good, but so are Clifton and Tauscher and you're gonna have to get in Favre's face a lot if you want to force incompletions. I'd expect a very high completion percentage when he has time and a very low one when he doesn't, so I think that will really dictate how our offense moves. Or maybe we'll just pound Grant, it's nice having options.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 02:26 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
LaDainian Tomlinson, what's your last wish?
It just came true, buddy.

January 17, 2008
Player Ailment Yesterday Game status

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lorenzo Neal Broken leg Full practice Probable

Badassssssssss
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do u practice with a broken leg...thats really incredible

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me, there isn't a question which matchup would be best.
Giants/Pats.

the Giants had a chance to stop the Pats from being the first team to go 16-0. If they both make it, the Giants will have the chance to stop them from being the first team to go 19-0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry Packers fans, but the more this week goes by the more I am starting to hate Brett Favre. ESPN and all other sports outlets are making it seem like this is not even going to be a good game this weekend because the immortal Brett Favre is playing. I've always liked the guy, but the way he is being talked about along with Tom Brady sort of makes me sick. I finally understand why Bears fans are so frustrated all the time. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 01-17-2008, 03:20 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The matchup that would attract the largest audience is easily the Packers/Pats. Rematch of Super Bowl XXXI except this time under much different circumstances, Patriots with the chance to go 19-0 and possibly Brett Favre's last hoorah.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
The matchup that would attract the largest audience is easily the Packers/Pats. Rematch of Super Bowl XXXI except this time under much different circumstances, Patriots with the chance to go 19-0 and possibly Brett Favre's last hoorah.
Seriously, as long as the Pats are in the Super Bowl people will watch it. I honestly don't feel that Packers/Chargers of Giants/Chargers would get as much pub as Pats/anyone.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 01-17-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If its the Packers/Pats in the bowl, just watch how it gets hyped up by every media outlet possible...ending result I think we get one of the highest rated superbowls of all time

of course media outlets have already started hyping that game up right now anyway, but the ratings are going to be crazy high for that game if it happens

And I love that drunken pic of Eli, i think it owns the drunken pic of big ben with the grizzly beard, plus that chic is pretty hot and im sure he took her and her friend home and smashed both...i love seeing pics of star qbs with chics at parties, every chic wants to screw a tall rich qb lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 01-17-2008 at 03:28 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm sorry Packers fans, but the more this week goes by the more I am starting to hate Brett Favre. ESPN and all other sports outlets are making it seem like this is not even going to be a good game this weekend because the immortal Brett Favre is playing. I've always liked the guy, but the way he is being talked about along with Tom Brady sort of makes me sick. I finally understand why Bears fans are so frustrated all the time. =D
It's really not that hard to see the game being a blowout in the Packers favor. Everything is favoring us, everything. Obviously that could be a downfall if we let it go to our heads, but I don't see that happening.

Hitman D

Old 01-17-2008, 04:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Giants/Pats.

the Giants had a chance to stop the Pats from being the first team to go 16-0. If they both make it, the Giants will have the chance to stop them from being the first team to go 19-0.
Don't lie to yourself....you know Packers/Patriots is the game that everyone wants to see and the one that would get the ratings.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Giants/Pats.

Exactly, and they failed. Why would people want to see them fail again?

Hitman D

Old 01-17-2008, 06:05 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, it's Favre's fault ESPN talks about him....

And yes, you're about to find out why NFC north opponents hate Favre, because he beats them twice every year. Favre will torch the Giants secondary, weather permitting.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 06:13 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GO PACKERS! Ahhh I'm so excited I will be crushed if they lose

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My post from the team forum:
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
On offense, Strahan and Osi are attacking ends. So we attack them the say way we attaced Kerney and Tapp. Then when we throw the ball, spread em out like usual but leave Bubba in to block and help Tauscher/Clifton. Dink n dunk down the field all day!

On defense, stop the run, then blitz the poop out of Eli.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote