Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-22-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SOCCER

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to hate soccer a lot too, but then I started playing FIFA and watching games and I realized how much fun it actually is and how exciting it is. Some of you just need to give it a chance. If you can cope with Baseball, you can cope with Soccer.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Basketball blows! but I do like watching March Madness...

there is also Soccer...it sucks...

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hockey and soccer unless its the world cup
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink

I only really like Soccer during the World Cup, other than that I find it uninteresting.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Scapegrace

According to dictionary.com, the definition of a sport is:

an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc.

so, skill or physical prowess. Ignoring NASCAR for a moment, where you have to factor in the car, golf, without question, requires skill, and is of a competative nature.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan3
NASCAR

What?

What is that you say?

Oh! Sports. Ok, I'm sorry.

Baseball/soccer
there fixed
That actually works if we are talking about sports watched. Baseball is incredibly boring, same with soccer.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

soccer is the gayest sport around... track, nascar, and cycling aren't sports, btw.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhawk
According to dictionary.com, the definition of a sport is:

an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc.

so, skill or physical prowess. Ignoring NASCAR for a moment, where you have to factor in the car, golf, without question, requires skill, and is of a competative nature.
It takes a helluva lot of skill to do well in NASCAR but it's like you need a lot of skill for bowling, billiards as well. Bowling, Billiards are activities while the best thing I can think for NASCAR (keep in mind, I'm a HUGE HUGE fan) is either a competition or event. You can't do what they do in your spare time, which is something that bowling can do.

I have major respect for golfers and the mechanical aspects are precise but I can watch it a bit. If I can watch NASCAR for 5 hours, you essentially can try anything.

I'm picking the NBA but little beat March Madness in College.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NASCAR and Tennis

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
El$anDollah
Rookie

El$anDollah hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Defenitly Hockey. When the league allows people to fight each other, you know the ratings are low.
El$anDollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Baseball - I generally watch only on the weekends when the yankees or Mets play a good team, and the world series. I find the game very boring, but it has some good moments.

Golf - The only good part of Golf is the scenary.

Nascar - I must admit that i watched the end of the Daytona 500 and it was pretty exciting. Short track races totally blow. Speed tracks aren't bad, and if I watch it's out of sheer boredom and in hope of a major crash.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

NBA

it is so boring, i went to 3 mavs playoff games last year and i was bored at every single game, not because they were blowouts but NBA basketball sucks major D.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's really not a sport I don't like, or at least hate. Golf I've never been able to watch, but I have immense respect for all professional athletes, really. Like, even darts.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Golf and NASCAR aren't sports. If they were, Tony Stewart, Phil Mickelbra, wouldn't be among the top of their respective sports. Of the 'major' sports, I dislike, it's definitely Baseball.
I agree, I just didn't want to say it again in this thread.. I think in order to be a sport, you need to do something athletic.
Sitting in a race car where temperature in the cars can reach 130, the G's on your body, hell you can lose anywhere from 5 to 10 pounds during the race, you need to be a athletic racer if you want to have a successful career.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma
There's really not a sport I don't like, or at least hate. Golf I've never been able to watch, but I have immense respect for all professional athletes, really. Like, even darts.
Yeah golf really has never done anything for me.

Old 02-22-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
No, I mean I've never watched it on TV. I stll like it.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28
SOCCER SUCKS!!!!!! :twisted:
No it doesn't. :twisted:

There's a reason why it's the most popular sport in the world (outside the US).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's real hard to like college basketball when your coach is Tommy Amaker.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
No, I mean I've never watched it on TV. I stll like it.
Same here, i play it( I suck), but i really can't watch it on TV.

Old 02-22-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28
SOCCER SUCKS!!!!!! :twisted:
No it doesn't. :twisted:

There's a reason why it's the most popular sport in the world (outside the US).
I'm sure, but it's just taste. People around the world probably feel the same way about American football.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hope we sell Baseball to japan...in fact, lets just give it to them.

You people that say NASCAR and soccer are boring, you are awfully hypocritical if you like baseball or think it is exciting. I completely understand the game and still hate it. Buch of athletes that weren't athletic enough to play real sports, so they opt to juice up and just stand around waiting for the all to come their direction (of course i over-exagerate, but as an outsider, that is baseball's image right now).

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of the major ones, probably baseball it sometimes gets too boring for my liking.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hockey is the best sport to watch live...

and i don't like or follow hockey...

I hate Basketball, it is extremely boring to me, I'd acutally rather watch it than go to a game, that way i can change the channel.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Soccer

NBA- I love basketball but the NBA sucks
Golf

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote