Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-22-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he would play with a broken leg if he had one...probably a sprained MCL too;)

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:19 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5Qkzhkz5w2U
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
could somebody PLEASE lock this borderline insane thread? Please?
I don't see what's wrong with it. The NFL's MVP and one of the starting QBs in the Super Bowl has an injury. Being reported as a high ankle sprain. He should be fine but it is still news.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:36 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet he'll have it back on tomorrow just to **** with us.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:06 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

That would be amazing.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:11 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

OH WAIT, BREAKING NEWS OUT OF NEW YORK!

One of the 948932 photographers stalking Tom Brady every ******* place he goes now has provided photographs that lead some to believe that TOM BRADY MAY BE BALDING:

http://www.pagesix.com/story/bald+truth+about+tom+brady

OH MY GOODNESS! What a shocking turn of events!

I love it. Keep it up. The Giants are TOAST. When it happens, you can thank the New York media. And yes, I am going to continue to refer to this Page Six as the New York media, because quite frankly, I don't see the difference. ;)
Old 01-23-2008, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

And no one else in the NFL does the same thing.

Oh wait, they just haven't been caught... wait, wrong topic.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:30 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Awesome! Just let me know, I'll get my five paragraph essay ready now just in case. :)
Old 01-23-2008, 08:38 AM    (permalink
luckyjackaubrey
Veteran

Location: South Jersey via Nantucket thru Presque Isle with future considerations
luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here 's a thought... stay out of those threads you have no interest in and let the others participate in those they wish. It is a senseless thread, agreed, but who are you to call for its demise ?
luckyjackaubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
OH WAIT, BREAKING NEWS OUT OF NEW YORK!

One of the 948932 photographers stalking Tom Brady every ******* place he goes now has provided photographs that lead some to believe that TOM BRADY MAY BE BALDING:

http://www.pagesix.com/story/bald+truth+about+tom+brady

OH MY GOODNESS! What a shocking turn of events!

I love it. Keep it up. The Giants are TOAST. When it happens, you can thank the New York media. And yes, I am going to continue to refer to this Page Six as the New York media, because quite frankly, I don't see the difference. ;)
You can call Page Six the NY media if you want, but you would be fooling yourself. It proably just upsets you that Brady is spending all his free time in enemy territory. At least he isn't wearing a Yankee hat this time.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

If I was banging Gisele, I'd go to New York too.

And your locals news affiliates were doing live feeds in front of her house at 5AM. It ain't just Page 6 acting like a bunch of yahoos...
Old 01-23-2008, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
If I was banging Gisele, I'd go to New York too.

And your locals news affiliates were doing live feeds in front of her house at 5AM. It ain't just Page 6 acting like a bunch of yahoos...
And if I was banging Jessica Simpson, I'd go to Cabo too. Amazing how much negative press that got, but Brady clubbing in NYC doesn't get nearly as much. I don't think either is a big deal, but it is interesting.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

I didn't have any problems with Randy Moss going to Florida or Tony Romo going to Cabo. It's their time off. I know if I had a vacation available and had the means to take off and go where I wanted for a few days to take the pressure off work, I'd do it in a heartbeat.