Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-29-2008, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
Pats fans a cut above
Giants outclassed on the field and in the stands
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...ome&position=0

This was the reply:
http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2008/...e-douchey.html
As terrible as that report may be, it is completely irrelevant and all you have shown is that the only thing you are trying to do is bash everything about the Patriots.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:44 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I am torn on this game. I severely dislike (but respect) the Giants and their fans. At the same time, I respect the Pats, but severely dislike their attitude and their arrogant fan base. It is a sucky situation.
I was in your position a couple of years back. You have to root for the Pats. Because you may hate the Pats now, but you won't always hate them.

However, you will always hate your division rivals. So the lesser of 2 evils for you is the Patriots.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:45 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm just going to root for my under/Giants + 11 tease.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:46 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
As terrible as that report may be, it is completely irrelevant and all you have shown is that the only thing you are trying to do is bash everything about the Patriots.
Not the pats their fans. I respect their team, and everything else. And that pretty much isn't irrelevant because that's my whole point of the their arrogance. 2 Redsox wins and 3 superbowls, and now this town has changed from when I was there in 2000. 4 years in Boston, and this past year outside of boston in Dedham, MA, and you see the changes. That was my point. I respect the pats for being a good team, but hard to even root for them in any circumstance just because of their fan base.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:48 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
Pats fans a cut above
Giants outclassed on the field and in the stands
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...ome&position=0

This was the reply:
http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2008/...e-douchey.html
they sound like the younger brother who's jealous that the older brother has the hotter girlfriend, and nicer car, and more love from mommy.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:49 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I think I'm just going to root for my under/Giants + 11 tease.
of course, money supercedes any other moral when it comes to rooting for teams other than your own haha.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Wow, this thread is a joke. I will say though, it is pretty bad of the Globe to do this.

All these stories that come out about how bad it is in NE or BOS because of the fans is stupid. Your telling me that this **** doesnt happen at the Meadowlands? or the Ralph? or the Georgia Dome? Come on, this is everywhere. Home team fans are all going to badger the away team fans any chance they get. I go to too many Bills games, and I know this for a fact. I can tell you that seeing a game at the Ralph is one of the top 3 places to see a game, and boy you cant sit in the Rokpile without fearing for your safety. I mean, comeon, please, this **** is everywhere.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Wow, this thread is a joke. I will say though, it is pretty bad of the Globe to do this.

All these stories that come out about how bad it is in NE or BOS because of the fans is stupid. Your telling me that this **** doesnt happen at the Meadowlands? or the Ralph? or the Georgia Dome? Come on, this is everywhere. Home team fans are all going to badger the away team fans any chance they get. I go to too many Bills games, and I know this for a fact. I can tell you that seeing a game at the Ralph is one of the top 3 places to see a game, and boy you cant sit in the Rokpile without fearing for your safety. I mean, comeon, please, this **** is everywhere.
What is everywhere? What doesn't happen at the Meadowlands or the Georgia Dome? I was at the Giants/Pats game this year and all the G-Men fans were pretty civil. The Pats fans were the asses. Although I can't say it would have been that way if it were the Cowboys or Eagles in town. And I've been to the Georgia Dome. Those fans don't say a peep. But we weren't talking about that anyway.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:59 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post

its not that bad at Giants stadium. its filled with geezers who are too old and tired to cheer, or yell at opposing fans. you see it on the upper tier, but not the lower tier. maybe a little bit in the messanine seats.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

All I have to say is this game can't come fast enough. I am just so sick of all this BS pregame ****. Just let the game happen, let someone win and someone lose, and let us all live with the results. That's all I want at this point.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:04 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
All I have to say is this game can't come fast enough. I am just so sick of all this BS pregame ****. Just let the game happen, let someone win and someone lose, and let us all live with the results. That's all I want at this point.
thats for damn sure. the wait is killing me.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Yeah, see that's the thing. I don't care about all that stuff. I don't care about the books, I don't care about the guarantees, I don't care about walking boots, and I don't care if Gisele is going to be at the game. If we lose, that sucks. If we win, awesome. Just bring on the damn game already and stop over-analyzing every microstat and cosmic resemblense and alignment of planets that say _____ will win, and comparing the amount of fruit cups the 2007 Giants and 2001 Patriots ate.

It got old like two weeks ago.

Edit: and that was spoken in generality, not at you...
Old 01-29-2008, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, see that's the thing. I don't care about all that stuff. I don't care about the books, I don't care about the guarantees, I don't care about walking boots, and I don't care if Gisele is going to be at the game. If we lose, that sucks. If we win, awesome. Just bring on the damn game already and stop over-analyzing every microstat and cosmic resemblense and alignment of planets that say _____ will win, and comparing the amount of fruit cups the 2007 Giants and 2001 Patriots ate.

It got old like two weeks ago.

Edit: and that was spoken in generality, not at you...
Well the boot is definitely worth noting. It has been blown out of perportion but it is still worth nothing. It is obviously not a serious injury but the in the biggest game of the year, the NFL's MVP missed a week of practice. It is definitely worth noting.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:19 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happens if you pre-order now, and they lose? Full refund or they publish the book anyway...I bet the only part of the books that not finished is the super bowl and they will print that up as the game comes to a close, its a shame to see stuff like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Well the boot is definitely worth noting. It has been blown out of perportion but it is still worth nothing. It is obviously not a serious injury but the in the biggest game of the year, the NFL's MVP missed a week of practice. It is definitely worth noting.
But is it really worth stalking him through the streets of New York? I mean seriously. Now he also has the flue. Maybe we should be checking in to make sure Mommy is tucking him in at night? I know we both know the drill, it's just getting tiresome.

But it is also worth noting that the Boston Globe is owned by the New York Times...

Last edited by Jay : 01-29-2008 at 12:11 PM.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
But is it really worth stalking him through the streets of New York? I mean seriously. Now he also has the flue. Maybe we should be checking in to make sure Mommy is tucking him in at night? I know we both know the drill, it's just getting tiresome.

But it is also worth noting that the Boston Globe is owned by the New York Times...
Well, I think they were stalking him through the streets of New York before they knew about the boot. Thats what the paparazzi does.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't care less about Pat's fans or Yankee fans or anybody's fans. I'll watch the game on TV although I've been to 6 Super Bowls.
I want to see a perfect season so I'm rooting for NE, another year, another time I might root for the underdog but not this season. a perfect season is something special and I want to see it. I saw the Miami perfect season and now I might see the NE perfect season. Those are memories you don't forget.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
As arrogant as it is, its no more arrogant than the Super Bowl shuffle. When you're 18-0, you can be as cocky as you want.
But it was a lot less cool. Honestly I'm tired of people crying about the Patriots. You just look like a bunch of girls, and that's an insult to girls.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

every Celebrity is going to stalked down. Everyone. Those people are called Paparazzi and get money for it. Its not like 100 fans stand outside his house and boo

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
every Celebrity is going to stalked down. Everyone. Those people are called Paparazzi and get money for it. Its not like 100 fans stand outside his house and boo
LEAVE BRADY ALONE!!!!!!!!.

Last edited by Crickett : 01-29-2008 at 01:04 PM.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

I really hope the Pats lose. It's going to be so much fun posting choke jokes and pictures.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
But it was a lot less cool. Honestly I'm tired of people crying about the Patriots. You just look like a bunch of girls, and that's an insult to girls.
its jealousy quite honestly. we all wish our teams were as dominant as the Pats.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
I really hope the Pats lose. It's going to be so much fun posting choke jokes and pictures.
Oh man, and maybe after that you can give everyone wedgies too!
Old 01-29-2008, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Like this one. Sorry I had to.

Old 01-29-2008, 01:27 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BLARG! I hate you...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote