Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-23-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
Height: 5084
Weight: 330
40: 6.76
Vertical: 10"
Bench: 325 lbs.
Sport: Football
Position: OG
Build: built like a fire hydrant; bubble butt
How come im the only one to put my build?
Old 02-23-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Height: 5'11
Weight: 198
40: 4.56 (That's my personal best... that was 2 years ago...should still be high 4.5's low 4.6)
Vertical: 32-34 inches
Bench: 16 reps
Sport: football, baseball, basketball
Position: RB

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Height: 5084
Weight: 330
40: 6.76
Vertical: 10"
Bench: 325 lbs.
Position: OG
Build: built like a fire hydrant; bubble butt
How come im the only one to put my build?
I'll join ya so you dont feel like the only one...........My Build, Edge from the WWE. Almost exactly the same exept my shoulders a a bit bigger
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:40 AM    (permalink
aheineken
Veteran

aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.

Height: 5104
Weight: 210
40: 5ish (recovering from a torn meniscus)
Vertical: Not much
Bench: 225 x 19
Sport: Flag football/soccer
Position: WR/LB in flag football and GK in soccer
Southern Miss Golden Eagles
aheineken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:06 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Annual NFLDC Combine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy G
Since it is combine time again, what are your attributes?

Obviously, a lot of you will lie, but it hopefully most will tell the truth.

Me:

Height: 6032
Weight: 183
40: 4.7 10lbs ago, not sure now
Vertical: 32 in
Bench: not much, i only rep like 180ish
Sport: Soccer
Position: Utility man (seriously, i play everywhere, and of course i like forward the most...but defense is fun as well because you can rough guys up)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 155lbs
40: 4.6 (yep, I'm a fast white boy!) :D
Vertical: 37 (no joke either, I had it tested last year in P.E.)
Bench: Last I checked I was at about 185
Postion: Forward
Strength: My shot, my ability to get back and defend, toughness, my soccer intelligence, leadership, and goal scoring ability. Also my speed.

Weaknesses: Not the greatest dribbler, not the best in the air, left foot dominant, and sometimes I'm way too passive.

Build: Slender with some muscle defintion

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:18 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Height: 5117
Weight: 238
40: 5.4
Vertical: 27
Bench: 14
Sport: football
Position: OL
Build: Fire hydrant

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:23 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:

Me:

Position: Utility man (seriously, i play everywhere, and of course i like forward the most...but defense is fun as well because you can rough guys up)
Strength: My shot, my ability to get back and defend, toughness, my soccer intelligence, leadership, and goal scoring ability. Also my speed.

Weaknesses: Not the greatest dribbler, not the best in the air, left foot dominant, and sometimes I'm way too passive.

Why would left foot dominate be a weakness?

Heh, I'm a fast white boy, but in about a month I'll be a REALLY fast white boy
Old 02-24-2007, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Height: 5'7
Weight: 120
40 Time: 4.8 (Just a guess, I'm pretty fast)
Verticle: 29 in
Bench: N/A
Position: Defense, specifically rightback, or stopper
Comparison: Philip Lahm, with abit of Japp Stam
Old 02-24-2007, 11:01 AM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Height: 5113
Weight: 158
40: 4.67
Vertical: 29
Bench: Rep 150
Sport: Skiing and Lacrosse
Position: Midfield
Old 02-24-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

height: 5'7
weight: 155-160
40: 4.7-4.8
vertical: 25-28
bench: before shoulder surgery was between 180-200 i havent lifted since
sport: football and baseball
position: corner and centerfielder
pro comparesion: ike "you cant see me" taylor for football and jaun pierre for baseball

i run like a 3.5-3.7 from home plate to first from the left side
plus i can really get from first to third
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:40 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447
Quote:
Quote:

Me:

Uh in soccer, you want to be two footed if at all possible. I suck with my right foot. I mean I can dribble and stuff but I always go left, and that's a problem.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
bakdafucup
Rookie

bakdafucup hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Height: 6'2''
Weight: 210
40: 4.7 - 4.8
Vertical: 30 in
Bench: 28 reps, 430 max
Sport: football
Position: MLB, FB/TE
bakdafucup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Me:

Uh in soccer, you want to be two footed if at all possible. I suck with my right foot. I mean I can dribble and stuff but I always go left, and that's a problem.
Yeah, my left foot is terrible in comparison to my right, my left isn't that bad in passing or dribbling but I can't cross or shoot very well with my left.

oh yeah, and if you watch Rondaldinho play to get pumped up then dribble around in your basement ur dribbling will improve. It's just all about how much time you spend
Old 02-24-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Height: 6'3
Weight: 220
40: 4.63
Vertical: 35 in
Bench: 260
Sport: Tennis
Position: Singles/Doubles, either or.

As you can see, I am Freak of Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Me:

Yeah, my left foot is terrible in comparison to my right, my left isn't that bad in passing or dribbling but I can't cross or shoot very well with my left.

oh yeah, and if you watch Rondaldinho play to get pumped up then dribble around in your basement ur dribbling will improve. It's just all about how much time you spend
Yeah, Ronaldinho's story is that ever since he could walk he has had soccer ball at his feet. He would take it everywhere with him and alway practice.

I have a net in my basement for a while now i have also been trying to improve my tech stuff. I have always been bigger and more physical than everyone else, so just run through guys or try and use my top end speed to go around. Normally works, but now they're starting to call fouls on me. :evil:

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 106 lbs.
40: 5.1
Bench: 65
Position: Quarterback/Wide Reciever/D-Back
NFL Comparison: At QB Eddie Labaron, Timmy Chang, dont know about the other positions.
Old 02-24-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 230
40: I haven't really run a 40, although I believe myself to be more quick than fast.
Vertical: 24 in.
Bench: Eh, I really have no idea to tell you the truth
Sport: Basketball
Position: PF/C
Pro Comparison: Dr. Jeckyl/Mr. Hyde type of combo, with Dirk Nowitzki/Mark Madsen being the two. I consider myself to be a pretty good defensive player, all about effort and when my shot is fallin', I just light it up. When it is not fallin' though, I simply end up passing a lot and fighting for every loose ball.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Height: 6017
Weight:186
40: 4.86
Vertical: no clue
Bench: 9 or 10 reps of 225
Position: OLB/Safety
Player comparison= ha I'm a great hitter so I'd go with John Lynch
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Height: 6044
Weight: 180
40: 4.8 ish
Vertical: 30 in
Bench: 155 <- i'm a *****....wanna fight about it? (cuz i don't)
Sport: Basketball
Position: Forward/Center for school but other teams i'm more a swing man

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Me:

I'm terrible with my left. I'll make the best move to pull it over with my right, and then just blow the kick with my left. I hate it. I wish it were soccer weather again.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Height: 6000
Weight: 150
40: 4.8ish
Vertical: 25inch
Bench: best rep is 120 :D most consistant rep is 90!
Position: Quarterback

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Height: 6'3
Weight: 217 (228 High School)
40: 4.58 (in highschool before knee injury)
Vertical: 34 in
Bench: 24 (18 High School)
Position: Middle Linebacker And Full Back (MLB HighSchool)

(we train March 1st - May 30th) (preseason May 1st - May 30th) (June 1st - November 30th) (December is playoffs) (January 1st Gold Bowl) (January 2nd - February 27)

we are in our 4th year anyone from maryland wanna join please do must be 21 thou
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Me:

I'm terrible with my left. I'll make the best move to pull it over with my right, and then just blow the kick with my left. I hate it. I wish it were soccer weather again.
Oh, I get it. I just misunderstood your post. I thought you meant that your left foot being dominate was a weakness compared to someone who's right foot is dominate.