Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-02-2008, 04:17 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEk View Post

this is the idea im doing for my next tat. 2 weeks baby and i gots it.
The German eagle? The symbol of the Holy Roman Empire?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:37 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Here's mine taken just after it was done. Its shiny because of the bepanthen cream and its reddish because of the soreness. Looking at that pick makes me want to get red washed through it now actually hmm. It actually has meaning to me, not that I'll go into but yah.

Right arm, the top if it is pretty much where my shoulder begins.
That looks tidy, I still dont feel very comfortable going into boots asking for nappy rash cream but it works really well.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:34 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone know a site where i can get some good free lettering options for tattoos?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
anyone know a site where i can get some good free lettering options for tattoos?
You can just google Fonts just for computers and any kind of computer font you find, a good artist SHOULD be able to replicate it, thats what I did with my tattoos that are words.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 07:41 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

try www.dafont.com

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 07:41 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
You can just google Fonts just for computers and any kind of computer font you find, a good artist SHOULD be able to replicate it, thats what I did with my tattoos that are words.
thank you TT, you are indeed the man...thought id bring this thread back. im seriously looking into getting some ink done. trying to figure out my font and such, and the placement. i have a few things planned out, im pretty excited about it.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:43 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What ya got planned??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:14 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
What ya got planned??
im getting my last name, "ELYEA" down the back of my right calf...its a brother thing. Both my older brothers have it on their bodies, one has it along the back of his arm, and the other has it along his ribs. this way, all 3 of us will have it as a tribute to each other.

also, i plan on getting the nelson mandela your deepest fear quote tattooed on me somewhere. i just need to find a spot where it can fit comfotably...i odnt want it to take over, but i want it to be visible. it isnt quite as big as everyone thinks, and i edited out a few lines. Its one of teh few things i could stand to have on my body for the rest of my life...its inspiring.

also, i plan on getting the words "citius, altius, fortius" somewhere. Faster, higher, stronger. Also inspiring.

just words for now, but i plan on getting some pictures at some point.
Quote:
Old 04-23-2008, 09:27 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
im getting my last name, "ELYEA" down the back of my right calf...its a brother thing. Both my older brothers have it on their bodies, one has it along the back of his arm, and the other has it along his ribs. this way, all 3 of us will have it as a tribute to each other.

also, i plan on getting the nelson mandela your deepest fear quote tattooed on me somewhere. i just need to find a spot where it can fit comfotably...i odnt want it to take over, but i want it to be visible. it isnt quite as big as everyone thinks, and i edited out a few lines. Its one of teh few things i could stand to have on my body for the rest of my life...its inspiring.

also, i plan on getting the words "citius, altius, fortius" somewhere. Faster, higher, stronger. Also inspiring.

just words for now, but i plan on getting some pictures at some point.

I like the ideas, I'm currently trying to go back for more this month, just need to find the right guy, I'm picky with tatt's as I dont want anyone screwing it up...I'm probably going to check out that font website and see if I find anything decent on there, I want some script on both of my biceps, on the front of them going down, figure I can think of something I want it to say if I find decent lettering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:30 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I like the ideas, I'm currently trying to go back for more this month, just need to find the right guy, I'm picky with tatt's as I dont want anyone screwing it up...I'm probably going to check out that font website and see if I find anything decent on there, I want some script on both of my biceps, on the front of them going down, figure I can think of something I want it to say if I find decent lettering.
that website had nothing, all of the fonts looked the same...im looking for a unique kind of font, and ive looked through like 300 pages no joke, and i havent found anything close to what i want. i checked like 20 other sites too, all of their font looks the same. its bothering me. I might see what the artist has, but i know if i do that, someone else will end up with the same lettering, which will bother me undoubtedly. ahhhh descisions decisions
Quote:
Old 04-23-2008, 09:44 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Same here, definately looking for something unique...Sometimes if you find an artist good enought hey will have some unique type fonts in their book, or they can free hand the font on paper, and have them trace the style on ur body in pen ink first, to see how it should look before they actually start to draw it on...I haven't found anything decent online either, which has been my holdup because I want some really sick font.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:51 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Same here, definately looking for something unique...Sometimes if you find an artist good enought hey will have some unique type fonts in their book, or they can free hand the font on paper, and have them trace the style on ur body in pen ink first, to see how it should look before they actually start to draw it on...I haven't found anything decent online either, which has been my holdup because I want some really sick font.
as do i my man, which is bothering me...the only font i have found which i would use is the fight club font :) but thats just because i am obsessed. although that would be a good way to incorporate fight club into my tat. and it is cool font. but still. i havent found anything useful yet.
Quote:
Old 04-23-2008, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when im older I plan on getting something incorporating the italian and american flag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:41 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think im gonna get "Bow To No Man" tatooed somehow.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:25 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I think im gonna get "Bow To No Man" tatooed somehow.
On your knees.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
On your knees.
thats your mothers territory wingy :) she has bow to every man tattooed there bahahahahha
Quote:
Old 04-24-2008, 12:19 AM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
thats your mothers territory wingy :) she has bow to every man tattooed there bahahahahha
You are supposed to be knocking a few back damn it.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:34 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking about getting one on each shoulder blade, or a little higher up around my traps. Also thought about writting my name across the top of my back, but then decided against it.

On a pain scale how bad is it, factor in i don't like getting shots.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:46 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought this thread was titled " Taboo" and we were going to discuss 80's porno. Talk about a disappointment.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:54 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I thought this thread was titled " Taboo" and we were going to discuss 80's porno. Talk about a disappointment.
Disappointment?

Friend, I take it you have yet to see the new sections of MFP?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 01:00 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Disappointment?

Friend, I take it you have yet to see the new sections of MFP?
Can't say I'm familiar with MFP?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:02 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can't say I'm familiar with MFP?
you are missing out, you really are

Old 04-24-2008, 01:12 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
you are missing out, you really are
On what? Hooks it up dawg.

they get smoked.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:15 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
On what? Hooks it up dawg.
one must discover for themselves. A quest with the ultimate prize

Old 04-24-2008, 01:22 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are you talking about what is MFP.