Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-02-2009, 12:49 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so i finally got my first tattoo...just like i posted above, my last name down my right calf

hard to see the details cause i took it on my blackberry, but its a kind of american grafitti style font and up close it looks like someone held a stencil up to my leg and tattooed over...really awesome stuff and i couldnt be happier with the way it turned out
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:51 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm saving up for the Niagara Frontier on my arm. Should Be Fun

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:22 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im still gonna do the Cincy skyline thing eventually. Probably when I have a much higher income.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 05:49 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ill probably get a small one sometime in the future... nothing like this but this looks sick
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:35 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

glad this was bumped up, I was thinking about getting a scarlet "R" tattooed on me somewhere. Was thinking around the ankle area or something. Just thought it'd be a sweet idea... any suggesstions or comments?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:43 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've probably posted in here before but whatever, I have 6, really really starting to feel the itch to get another one (few actually), and it's only been about 6 months.

I'm fighting the urge to get some nautical stars done (okay I have one already but it doesnt count because....er...i dunno it just doesnt, it's just one). I know they're unoriginal and overdone. I cant really come up with any justification whatsoever apart from the fact I seem to be completely ******* obsessed with them. I am edging closer to getting a few muti coloured one's. I don't think i'll be able to get over it until they're done...

...anyone else have an irrational need for something they know is a bad idea or is it just me?

Last edited by rchrd : 01-02-2009 at 11:11 AM.
rchrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only got one right now, and it is a Steeler logo on my right arm. I am planning on getting two others before summer. I am wanting to get a cross on my left arm, then my initials on my triceps.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, team logos should be a no-no no matter how big of a fan you are IMO. I don't think too many ladies would appreciate that either. A lot of ladies I've talked to about that say they don't like those.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Seriously, team logos should be a no-no no matter how big of a fan you are IMO. I don't think too many ladies would appreciate that either. A lot of ladies I've talked to about that say they don't like those.
That is why you get a lady who likes the same team. ;)
Old 01-02-2009, 12:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well mines the logo of the college I'm attending so that makes it better!!

I'm not sure I'd get a logo on my arm or something like that. I'm aiming for the ankle which is kinda discreet and not too noticeable or distracting.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 01-02-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty, shoulder blade buddy...you can make it big enough to look sick, but its easy to hide...a big Scarlett "R" on your shoulder blade would look SICK...
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 01-02-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I got the Steelers logo for three reasons. One, I am from Pittsburgh. Two, I love football. Three, I love the Steelers. It was pretty much killing two birds with one stone.
Old 01-02-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I got the Steelers logo for three reasons. One, I am from Pittsburgh. Two, I love football. Three, I love the Steelers. It was pretty much killing two birds with one stone.
Thats three birds Hines...
Quote:
Old 01-02-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Thats three birds Hines...
Math was never my best subject.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Scotty, shoulder blade buddy...you can make it big enough to look sick, but its easy to hide...a big Scarlett "R" on your shoulder blade would look SICK...
hmmm that sounds like a pretty sick. I'd probably have to find a nasty font or something. I've got time, I wouldn't get one for a little while.
Quote:
Old 01-02-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

use the rutgers "R"!!! or www.dafont.com
Quote:
Old 01-02-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
use the rutgers "R"!!! or www.dafont.com
yea, that's what I'd use most likely, but if I got some dumb UCONN or WVU tattoo artist I may be in trouble! :D

I'm thinking the block R filled in with red/scarlet. mmmmm
Quote:
Old 01-02-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

im thinking for my next one that im going to get "KISS KISS BANG BANG" down my ribcage...I know its going to hurt like a mother****** but im prepared for it...just gotta find the right font
Quote:
Old 01-02-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
im thinking for my next one that im going to get "KISS KISS BANG BANG" down my ribcage...I know its going to hurt like a mother****** but im prepared for it...just gotta find the right font
I hope you're ripped. Otherwise you might want to wait.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:39 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
not ripped...but certainly not overly fat. just in shape at this point, I put on a bit of weight since i started uni but im not worried with how it would look.
Quote:
Old 01-04-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gots quite a few tbf, i've got a irezumi sleeve started on my left arm, ive got a sacred heart with stars and stuff on my right bicep, a pinup on my right forearm, 3 nautical stars on my forearm and LOVE on my knuckles :)

I aint got pictures of them, but ive got a pic which shows some of them (just so you know im not bluffing) :p

Old 01-04-2009, 03:23 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF, weren't you banned?!
Old 01-04-2009, 03:39 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got my name on the back of my neck...basically wasting my 1st tattoo because I am a douchebag...It was cheap though because my 1st name is only 2 letters...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:07 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do u have a girls shirt on

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:13 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I got my rib cage tattooed and I'm not ripped. It doesn't really hurt that bad either
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote