Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-04-2009, 05:20 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a bunch of tattoos.

-Last name running down my ribcage
-Authentic dogtags with accurate infor around my neck
- two half inch black bands around my right arm near the elbow(very simple and probably my favorite tattoo)
-my initials encased in crests on the back of each ankle(not finished yet as I want to shade them)
-a Hawaiian style sun on the center of my back
- My son's name and footprints on my back
-a blue tribal piece on my right arm(the only tattoo i have that I wish I didn't have)

I plan on getting a scene from the book Where The Wild Things Are done as a half sleeve soon. I am also going to get the Maryland and California state flags on my stomach, flanking my bellybutton. I also want to tattoo my feet but I don't know what to do.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question for everyone with a tattoo--what did you guys do to take care of your tattoos for the first two or three weeks?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Question for everyone with a tattoo--what did you guys do to take care of your tattoos for the first two or three weeks?
I don't have a tattoo but a couple of my friends do. They rubbed it with some special lotion and kept it out of the sun or water. I think you got it at a good time so that it can heal rightt before the summer. Someone who has a tattoo would be more helpful but I more or less tried to bumped this thread.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just use Spectrogel to keep it uninfected, and then after it scabs moisturize like crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm kicking around getting a baseball on my upper arm, not a clean one but kind of an old looking torn up ball. I used to play back in high school (pitcher) and I ended up screwing up my elbow and I've still yet to figure out what's wrong with it, but I still love messing around a little when I can and it's definitely not something I'd end up regretting. Maybe a little weird, but I'd rather that than getting a team logo. Nothing against those of you that have them, just not my style.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't decide whether to get just an "R" on my right shoulder(back) or get an "R" on the left and "U" on the right...hmmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I can't decide whether to get just an "R" on my right shoulder(back) or get an "R" on the left and "U" on the right...hmmmm
The R and U seperated wouldnt look right to me.

Old 04-23-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get my new tattoo next week...Me and like 7 of my other friends from home are getting the longitude and latitude of our hometown in some badass lettering...we are all getting it in different places, but mine is going on the inside of my wrist, Im pumped...

After that, Im getting a few quotes in different places. Should be a fun summer.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I get my new tattoo next week...Me and like 7 of my other friends from home are getting the longitude and latitude of our hometown in some badass lettering...we are all getting it in different places, but mine is going on the inside of my wrist, Im pumped...

After that, Im getting a few quotes in different places. Should be a fun summer.
Wrist tattoos are for girls
Old 04-23-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Wrist tattoos are for girls
Hey, thats just the way the chips fell...We all drew straws to see who would get it where, I didnt get a good pick ahaha
Quote:
Old 04-23-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Get RUTGERS on your forehead and SCARLET on the area above your weiner, and KNIGHTS on the small of your back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Scotty, get the "R" as a trampstamp
Quote:
Old 04-23-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I am seriously getting the words "If you can read this, thanks for the blowjob" done in small print above my weiner.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rub non-fragrant lotion on your tattoo every 4 hours or so and make sure to keep it clean. I showered with mine (on my ribs) and cleaned with antibacterial soap. Other than that, make sure to keep it moist with the lotion and clean.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Scotty, get the "R" as a trampstamp
meh, we'll see. I'm not sure really where I'm gonna get it, or what type of font "R" I want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
meh, we'll see. I'm not sure really where I'm gonna get it, or what type of font "R" I want.
I think I can guess. This:

or this would look badass:

Old 04-23-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For mine I use Vitamins A&D Skin Ointment and it works great, whatever you use just make sure you don't grease them down too much, you want a light shade of whatever it is over top and that's it, if you cake it up and have grease splotched everywhere your tat won't show up as well.

Don't scratch it, just wash over it like normal, and apply some ointment out the shower because that's when it gets dry and will start to crack...Once the top layer will start to peel don't scratch at it, once that washes off completely you won't need the ointment anymore, but I am consistent in the first few days and all my show up pretty clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I gots quite a few tbf, i've got a irezumi sleeve started on my left arm, ive got a sacred heart with stars and stuff on my right bicep, a pinup on my right forearm, 3 nautical stars on my forearm and LOVE on my knuckles :)

I aint got pictures of them, but ive got a pic which shows some of them (just so you know im not bluffing) :p

I think it's awesome that Natalie Portman is a poster here on SWDC.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
About an hour after you're out of the chair take a shower but try not to let the water hit the tatt directly, use a non perfumed or coloured soap and wash it carefully.

Pat it dry and apply either tattoogoo or bepanthen (available everywhere) for about a week, after that it'll start to flake a little bit (should definitely not scab over) once that starts, use a plain old moisturising lotion on it for another week or so and it's fine.

Don't go swimming, don't put it in the sun, NEVER scratch it, if it itches real bad, slap it a bit.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's my tat that I got on Sunday night.

That was taken the 2nd day after I got it.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad ass indeed. I like it very much.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's from Psalms, right? But isn't the passage "he trains my hands for war so that I may draw a bow of bronze."
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
It's from Psalms, right? But isn't the passage "he trains my hands for war so that I may draw a bow of bronze."
Psalms 144:1. The passage you're thinking of is 2 Samuel 22:35. Don't get too excited that I knew that, I had to look it up. ;)

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:26 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Bad ass indeed. I like it very much.
It was my first tat. When I went into the tattoo parlor with this idea, the guys asked me if it was my first. When I said yes, they said, "You don't stick your toe in the bathtub before you get in do you." The obvious answer to that is "no."

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want one soooo bad. Like two on each forearm.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote