Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 02-05-2008, 11:49 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RB Curtis McNeal ***
ATH DJ Shoemate ****
WR Brice Butler ****
WR/DB Joe Adams **** (biggest chance to decommit)
TE Blake Ayles ****
OL Matt Kalil *****
OL Tyron Smith*****
OL Daniel Campbell ****
OL Matt Meyer ****
OL Khaled Holmes ****
DE Wes Horton ****
DE Malik Jackson **** (might not qualify)
DE Nick Perry **** (not commited: He wants to stay close to home, but his heart is at SC)
DT Jurrell Casey ****
DT Armond Armsted ****
LB Maurice Simmons ***
LB Uona Kavienga **** (Not Committed:Football or Religion, which one will win?)
LB Jerrell Harris **** (Not committed: Bama guys are feeling confident about this guy...i hope they're wrong)
DB Drew McAllister ***
DB Brian Baucham
DB TJ Bryant **** (Not committed: This kid has been very quiet, I kinda like our chances)

That's 4 4 stars we can add on NSD, add in a surprise commitment or two and it'll be another great Trojan class.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
DE Nick Perry **** (not commited: He wants to stay close to home, but his heart is at SC)
I'll rock, paper scissors you for him.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

I wasn't too far off on my predictions:

We ended up getting Ben Jones, Brandon Harris, Ramon Buchanan and Brandon Harris which I predicted.

We didn't get Jamie Harper or TJ Bryant (who I said was more of a prayer anyways).

We got Tommy Streeter and Kendall Thompkins. (Kicking myself for doubting the MNW boys)

Overall not too shabby.

Last edited by Joeyjr09 : 02-06-2008 at 09:07 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Howd' yall do on your predictions?
Old 02-07-2008, 01:12 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I missed one, Jerrell Harris, who I thought would be the toughest get. Adams decommited, which I saw coming and mentioned.

Also, joey, why did you have to edit your post and hide the evidence? :P It's ok if you thought TJ wasn't going to end up on the west coast, nobody had it right ...including the the experts on the major outlets.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
Also, joey, why did you have to edit your post and hide the evidence? :P It's ok if you thought TJ wasn't going to end up on the west coast, nobody had it right ...including the the experts on the major outlets.
I was gonna actually edit and put that I missed big time on that one but I figured everyone else did and you were the only person that would care so I just posted what I was gonna post in this thread without thinking to leave the edit screen and make a new post. Hence the double post to bump the thread.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:37 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guessed we'd end up with 25, but we got 24. The ones I missed on:

- Nick Perry: He was never into Michigan as much as he let one of our insiders think he was. Ended up at USC.

- Dominick Birtt: Never got a U-M offer. Would've committed on the spot if he received one. Ended up at Jackson State.

- Rick Barnum: He loved his U-M visit, and unlike most southerners, really enjoyed the snow. I thought it was too little too late to pull him away from Florida. I'm glad I was wrong.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote