Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-01-2008, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Commissioner announces Toronto plan for Bills

Quote:
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell announced plans Friday for the Buffalo Bills to play an annual regular-season game in Toronto, starting this year.

The announcement came during Goodell's state of the league address during the Super Bowl festivities in Phoenix, and will make the Bills the NFL's first team to play annual regular-season games outside the United States.
Buffalo Bills

The Bills proposed the plan at the NFL owners meetings in October as part of their desire to expand their market to Toronto, Canada's largest city and financial capital, and located about a 90-minute drive from Buffalo.

Under the team's proposal, the Bills would play some preseason games and one annual regular-season game at the downtown Rogers Centre -- a domed stadium with a retractable roof -- through 2012.
Full story: http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 03:06 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its only a matter of time before they move. from a financial point of view, it makes perfect sense. theres a lot more money in toronto.

its sad to see a historic team move though.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
its only a matter of time before they move. from a financial point of view, it makes perfect sense. theres a lot more money in toronto.

Yeah, it isn't a huge move or anything though. Like it said, 90 minutes. I think there will still be quite a few Buffalans(?) making the trip to TO on Sundays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 04:23 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Smart but sad move
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Exactly what I'm thinking. Given time this will happen soon enough. Well, at least its rather close.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:38 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was watching the Buffalo News Station(WKBW ABC). They were saying that tickets will cost around $250. So Idk..Its just evidence that slowly the buffalo bills will become the Toronto ????.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I live in Toronto...i'll definitely try to go to the game. Hopefully the 49ers-Bills game is in Toronto
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 04:55 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully it's the Bucs game. That would be a win for me and the Bucs.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the beginning of the end for the Buffalo Bills. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:06 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is ****** horseshit.

We need to generate revenue for OUR AREA! On the football side, our entire metropolitan area from Rochester to Pendleton to Falconer to Binghamton are Bills Crazy and we sell out every game. Our area is adept for sports business. Last year, the Sabres were # 1 in team hockey jersey sales and 5 Sabre Players were in the top 10. We are home to New Era, the exclusive manufacturer of sports headwear. The Buffalo Bisons are a Frietas Award winning franchise that still draws a fantastic crowd, despite being only a minor league team.

We already have a big enough fan base in Ontario, and if people haven't discovered us yet I don't think they will. People will have to travel further from small metropolises such as Kitchener and Hamilton to get to Toronto instead of just crossing the border to Buffalo/Orchard Park (at least I think).

Billingsley is right too. Why would Toronto residents give a **** if the Bills come play? They won't even give the Argos the time of day, all people care about are the Leafs.

This is ********

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:08 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
This is the beginning of the end for the Buffalo Bills. :(
We feel for you, Buffalo is a great sports town. Its just a matter of time before a major market like Toronto gets its own team. If the Bills were to move somewhere Toronto would probably end up being the best situation for you guys anyways since its only a 90-min drive away.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

For all you people who live in toronto, dont think its easy to get tickets. go read the bills forum and read what i wrote regarding tickets. they will not be released to the public. everything will be through a lottery, and if you win, you MUST buy tickets to every game played in toronto at that point.

and for everyone else who thinks its a good idea financial wise, your wrong. you guys dont know toronto. especially as a sports town. it isnt evena hockey town its a leafs town. thats all they care about. if the team is doing hot, they will watch them. if the team is 500 or below, forget it. especially with the prices of tickets. case and point goes to the blue jays. on any given night, your lucky to get 20,00 teams for an average team. the raptors before they signed colangelo, were drawing well below sell out. now the raptors are winning, they are selling. The argos you ask, hahahhahaa, please, i wish people woould look at how well football is regarded in toronto via looking at the argos. they draw flies, and it is really garbage compared to out west.

i think this is a horrible move, and i give it about 3-5 years before the bills are pulling 4-12 or 3-13 seasons and there are about 20,00 fans in toronto watching the games.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:30 PM    (permalink
JoeSixPac
Rookie

JoeSixPac hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i live in Toronto and I can say with great accuracy that I will not be going to this game. $500+ for a pair of tickets? Ridiculous! Why would I pay that when I can go to a Bills game in Buffalo for $150 for a pair of tickets. The only thing is that is a really long drive, especially getting across the boarder.

Hopefully the Bills move to Toronto permanently. I would get season tickets for sure, if I could.

Kojak Sports Blog (my blog)
I like only two teams, the Steelers, and whoever beats the Patriots.
JoeSixPac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:33 PM    (permalink
JoeSixPac
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
For all you people who live in toronto, dont think its easy to get tickets. go read the bills forum and read what i wrote regarding tickets. they will not be released to the public. everything will be through a lottery, and if you win, you MUST buy tickets to every game played in toronto at that point.

and for everyone else who thinks its a good idea financial wise, your wrong. you guys dont know toronto. especially as a sports town. it isnt evena hockey town its a leafs town. thats all they care about. if the team is doing hot, they will watch them. if the team is 500 or below, forget it. especially with the prices of tickets. case and point goes to the blue jays. on any given night, your lucky to get 20,00 teams for an average team. the raptors before they signed colangelo, were drawing well below sell out. now the raptors are winning, they are selling. The argos you ask, hahahhahaa, please, i wish people woould look at how well football is regarded in toronto via looking at the argos. they draw flies, and it is really garbage compared to out west.

i think this is a horrible move, and i give it about 3-5 years before the bills are pulling 4-12 or 3-13 seasons and there are about 20,00 fans in toronto watching the games.
Theres a difference between baseball and NFL football. NFL in Toronto has a good chance of selling out only 8 home games per year, while the Jays have 81 and its almost impossible to sell out every game. Same for the Raptors, 41 home games per year and its hard 2 sell out every one. The NFL will find success in Toronto.

Old 02-01-2008, 09:19 PM    (permalink
TheGoods
Rookie

TheGoods hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This makes perfect sense financially. Buffalo has been able to sell games thanks in part to the thousands of people in Toronto willing to drive down to watch the game. What Toronto has is a large corporate presence that will be willing to get their names attached to this.
TheGoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Handel
Veteran

Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.

Quote:
Toronto, Canada's largest city and financial capital
But unfortunately, not the best football city in Great White North.

Thanks to BoneKrusher
Handel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Handel
Veteran

Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.

Quote:

Great, I'll have another reason to hate Toronto... ;)

Thanks to BoneKrusher
Handel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

whats your username on the Bills MB? I'm junior12thman92

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
This is ****** horseshit.

We need to generate revenue for OUR AREA! On the football side, our entire metropolitan area from Rochester to Pendleton to Falconer to Binghamton are Bills Crazy and we sell out every game. Our area is adept for sports business. Last year, the Sabres were # 1 in team hockey jersey sales and 5 Sabre Players were in the top 10. We are home to New Era, the exclusive manufacturer of sports headwear. The Buffalo Bisons are a Frietas Award winning franchise that still draws a fantastic crowd, despite being only a minor league team.

We already have a big enough fan base in Ontario, and if people haven't discovered us yet I don't think they will. People will have to travel further from small metropolises such as Kitchener and Hamilton to get to Toronto instead of just crossing the border to Buffalo/Orchard Park (at least I think).

Billingsley is right too. Why would Toronto residents give a **** if the Bills come play? They won't even give the Argos the time of day, all people care about are the Leafs.

This is ********
Hamilton is closer to Buffalo than it is to Toronto. That's correct.

For anyone who says Toronto sports fans don't want football because they don't support the Leafs...that's BS. We're very much exposed to American sports and that is what Torontonians enjoy. We have a higher standard for sports than other Canadian cities which is why very few people in our city care about the Argos or the CFL. We only want to watch the best leagues with the best players. We would easily sell out 8 home football games and loads of merchandise (see Leafs fans).

I don't think it's fair to bring the Jays into the equation. The NFL and the MLB are on opposite sides of the spectrum when it comes to parity. Jays fans go into the season knowing how their team will finish record-wise. The Bills will always have a shot at the playoffs, just like every other team.

American football is in high demand here in Toronto. We're transitioning the sport by bringing in the International Bowl and now NFL action. Youth minor football is growing with this trend, and the support is all here. It's all great news and in time football will be the 2nd biggest sport in Toronto.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-02-2008, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPac View Post
i live in Toronto and I can say with great accuracy that I will not be going to this game. $500+ for a pair of tickets? Ridiculous! Why would I pay that when I can go to a Bills game in Buffalo for $150 for a pair of tickets. The only thing is that is a really long drive, especially getting across the boarder.

Hopefully the Bills move to Toronto permanently. I would get season tickets for sure, if I could.
your kinda contradicting yourself here. you say that you wont pay 500 dollars for tickets, but if they bills moved to toronto you would buy seasons. do you honestly think that tickets are going to be cheaper if they move here pormanently? hardly, probably go up even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Hamilton is closer to Buffalo than it is to Toronto. That's correct.

For anyone who says Toronto sports fans don't want football because they don't support the Leafs...that's BS. We're very much exposed to American sports and that is what Torontonians enjoy. We have a higher standard for sports than other Canadian cities which is why very few people in our city care about the Argos or the CFL. We only want to watch the best leagues with the best players. We would easily sell out 8 home football games and loads of merchandise (see Leafs fans).

I don't think it's fair to bring the Jays into the equation. The NFL and the MLB are on opposite sides of the spectrum when it comes to parity. Jays fans go into the season knowing how their team will finish record-wise. The Bills will always have a shot at the playoffs, just like every other team.

American football is in high demand here in Toronto. We're transitioning the sport by bringing in the International Bowl and now NFL action. Youth minor football is growing with this trend, and the support is all here. It's all great news and in time football will be the 2nd biggest sport in Toronto.
yeah, thats why the international bowl had about 30,000 fans and about 25,000 fans were from ball state and rutgers. to be quite honest, and ive said it before, the nfl would last for a few season at most in toronto, before interest is lost.

american football may be in high demand here, but for the ticket prices they would ask, it would ruin it. especially for a middle of the road team.

you said to 'see the leafs'. the leafs sell because they are toronto. how were the raptors holding up when they were cellar dwellers? how about the jays? or even the argos when they had flutie and were lights out in the cfl?
Old 02-02-2008, 04:39 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

I don't see how high ticket prices would ruin anything. I'm pretty sure Toronto sports fans can afford expensive tickets, especially if cities like Tampa and Buffalo can afford to see their teams play.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-02-2008, 05:28 PM    (permalink
JoeSixPac
Rookie

Quote:
your kinda contradicting yourself here. you say that you wont pay 500 dollars for tickets, but if they bills moved to toronto you would buy seasons. do you honestly think that tickets are going to be cheaper if they move here pormanently? hardly, probably go up even more.

yeah, thats why the international bowl had about 30,000 fans and about 25,000 fans were from ball state and rutgers. to be quite honest, and ive said it before, the nfl would last for a few season at most in toronto, before interest is lost.

american football may be in high demand here, but for the ticket prices they would ask, it would ruin it. especially for a middle of the road team.

you said to 'see the leafs'. the leafs sell because they are toronto. how were the raptors holding up when they were cellar dwellers? how about the jays? or even the argos when they had flutie and were lights out in the cfl?
I realize I contradicted myself a bit, but the point is why would I pay 500 when I can drive down the QEW and see a bills game for 150. If the Bills moved to Toronto I wouldn't have the option of going to the game in buffalo so i would go to the game in TO. And the $250 price tag as of now is just speculation. Prices could be 150 a ticket or less, we just don't know. I also believe that prices will drop if the team was relocated permenently.

and the key thing about the international bowl is that it was a couple of college teams that know one cares about except the fans of the team. NFL teams are very different than ball state and rutgers.

Old 02-03-2008, 12:23 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

I care about Rutgers and Ball State. Dante Love is a beast!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-03-2008, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I don't see how high ticket prices would ruin anything. I'm pretty sure Toronto sports fans can afford expensive tickets, especially if cities like Tampa and Buffalo can afford to see their teams play.
When the Raptors had ticket prices that rivaled the Leafs, and were cellar dwellars did they sell? NOPE. Toronto fans do need winners in the city for them to fill the seats. Yes there is money in Toronto, but Toronto is not a football city. And trust me, for the first cople/few years, this will sell. After that, and especially if the Bills win only 4 or 5 games each year, good luck selling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPac View Post
I realize I contradicted myself a bit, but the point is why would I pay 500 when I can drive down the QEW and see a bills game for 150. If the Bills moved to Toronto I wouldn't have the option of going to the game in buffalo so i would go to the game in TO. And the $250 price tag as of now is just speculation. Prices could be 150 a ticket or less, we just don't know. I also believe that prices will drop if the team was relocated permenently.

and the key thing about the international bowl is that it was a couple of college teams that know one cares about except the fans of the team. NFL teams are very different than ball state and rutgers.
There is no specualtion regarding the $250 prices. That is confirmed. That is the average ticket prices. Meaning that they will go much higher than that. I think prices will go up if the teams comes here. They are placing the prices at a price right now because they know people will pay it right now. Once Toronto gets a good dose of this, the prices will rise. Once the team goes into decline and the prices go high, then the attendances drop.

This isnt the Leafs. No other team has done what the LEafs have done in Toronto, nor do I think they will. I see no evidence that will change my opinion either.

The simple fact that it was American Football, and Rutgers is a big name school, it should have sold. But people in the area really didnt care.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:16 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is why they should move to saskatchewan!!

they would definetly sell out every game with our fan base.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote