Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 02-23-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
SillyRyno
Rookie

SillyRyno hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Best DT In 2008

Who Do U Guys Think Is The Best DT In The NCAA In 2008?

I Would Have To Say Frank Okam.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glenn Dorsey for me. Followed by DeMario Pressley.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

I want to say Pressley, but I'm going with Ellis.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glenn Dorsey
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Sedrick Ellis
2. The guy next to Sedrick Ellis, since Sedrick Ellis will make him look good
3. Glenn Dorsey
4. DeMario Pressley
5. Terrence Taylor
Old 02-23-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Dorsey.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's Glenn Dorsey and it's not even that close.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
It's Glenn Dorsey and it's not even that close.
he's right

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
mpindo3
Rookie

mpindo3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd love to say DeMario, but he hasn't proven anything other than being a solid DT. He's been in the shadow of some great DT's since he arrived, but now is his time to shine. I expect a big year from him, but I've gotta go with Dorsey until Pressley steps up to the challenge.
mpindo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i concur

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
bucknut12
Rookie

bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.

I like the love ya'll showing my tigers!

Dorsey is a stud and wait until you guys see Al Woods...
bucknut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy
I like the love ya'll showing my tigers!

Dorsey is a stud and wait until you guys see Al Woods...
Tyson Jackson is gonna be a stud as well.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Glenn Dorsey is going to be the best senior in the country, regardless of position.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
bucknut12
Rookie

bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.

LSU=D-Line U
bucknut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

keilen dykes
Old 02-23-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
sodar21
Veteran

sodar21 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Other than the big names mentioned here doesn't Wisconsin have a DT or two that are supposed to be pretty good?
sodar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glenn Dorsey

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:12 PM    (permalink
SillyRyno
Rookie

SillyRyno hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan
1. Sedrick Ellis
3. Glenn Dorsey
4. DeMario Pressley
5. Terrence Taylor
Frank Okam Isn't Even In Ur Top 5 :shock:

He Is Better Than All Those Guys :!:
Old 02-24-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
dlions20

Who were the 2 DT's that are 3-4 NT size? I think ones name was Red something?
Old 02-24-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Cerni88
Rookie

Cerni88 is a cocksman.Cerni88 is a cocksman.Cerni88 is a cocksman.

as a rams fan, i have to ask the question. we are in position to possibly take okoye or branch (as it is rumored he might fall a bit). would it be smarter to take a linebacker and possibly wait next year for dorsey (or whoever is the top DT) or take one of the available DT's this year? i guess it all depends on how well you like this years compared to next years.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jneilly88
Quote:
1. Sedrick Ellis
3. Glenn Dorsey
4. DeMario Pressley
5. Terrence Taylor

He is definitely not better than Dorsey.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jneilly88
Quote:
1. Sedrick Ellis
3. Glenn Dorsey
4. DeMario Pressley
5. Terrence Taylor

Explain
Old 02-24-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorites are Frank Okam and DeMarrio Pressley. Dorsey is pretty good, too.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
JLIS24
Veteran

JLIS24 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge_V
as a rams fan, i have to ask the question. we are in position to possibly take okoye or branch (as it is rumored he might fall a bit). would it be smarter to take a linebacker and possibly wait next year for dorsey (or whoever is the top DT) or take one of the available DT's this year? i guess it all depends on how well you like this years compared to next years.
Teams never plan that way. Prospect can look like sure future top five picks their sophomore year, still talented first rounders their junior year and then be undrafted after their senior year (see Rod Wright) even w/o injury. The next question is: where are you going to pick next year. Way too many variables for a team to plan like that
Edit: Rod wright got selected in the seventh round
JLIS24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLIS24
Quote:
Originally Posted by edge_V
Teams never plan that way. Prospect can look like sure future top five picks their sophomore year, still talented first rounders their junior year and then be undrafted after their senior year (see Rod Wright) even w/o injury. The next question is: where are you going to pick next year. Way too many variables for a team to plan like that
Edit: Rod wright got selected in the seventh round
And was also injured his whole senior season.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote