Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-04-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Annual "Eat your crow" thread.

I haven't seen njx around lately, so I figured I might as well do it. Anyway, this thread is basically just for owning up to anything stupid you said in the preseason. So if you were a Mario hater, a Giants hater, or an Eli hater, this is the place for you.

Now, I wasn't any of those things. But I was wrong on a few points.

-I had predicted Cutler to do better than he did. He still performed very well given the circumstances, but I believe I thought 30 TDs was reachable for him. He only hit 20, but who knows what would have happened if he didn't start so slow.
-The Giants. I wasn't as extreme on them as others, but I didn't see a SB team, no way, no how. I was especially wrong about Coughlin, as I was really confused as to how he even had a job after the last couple of years. But hey, he really turned it around, and his team became a lot better.
-The Browns. I thought they made a STUPID mistake when they traded that 1st round pick. I still don't think they made the right decision, but at the time I felt they gave up a potentially top-5 pick, and a sure top-10 pick for the 23rd or whatever. I was wrong, the Browns really stepped up this year.

Those are the major ones.

Note: This thread is NOT for gloating. Do not make a post proclaiming yourself Godly for being right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never got how people were shocked how Coughlin still had a job. He took over a terrible terrible team that went 4-12 the year before. He went 6-10 year one while starting a rookie half the year at QB. Then proceeded to make the playoffs the next two years. Getting beaten very badly in one and getting beat on a last second field goal in the other.

Yet some other coaches, like Crennel for example, have looked terrible for a couple of years. And then have one good season, and everyone claims how much he deserves an extension.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to say I thought before the season that the Bills would be the worst team in the NFL and have the number 1 draft pick, but I've been impressed with the job Jauron has done, and I clearly was wrong.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Browns didn't suck.

But the Panthers did.

Wrong on both accounts.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I slammed the Giants not just before the season, but during the season and even the post season.

Can't really think of anything else, but that was a huge one.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I was soooo wrong about:

Cleveland
Brett Favre/ the Packers
Tennessee
Never thought the Giants would win a title, I thought they would be solid, but not Super Bowl Champs
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:51 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I never got how people were shocked how Coughlin still had a job. He took over a terrible terrible team that went 4-12 the year before. He went 6-10 year one while starting a rookie half the year at QB. Then proceeded to make the playoffs the next two years. Getting beaten very badly in one and getting beat on a last second field goal in the other.

Yet some other coaches, like Crennel for example, have looked terrible for a couple of years. And then have one good season, and everyone claims how much he deserves an extension.
To be honest, it was less to do with him not producing on the field, and more with me just having a genuine hatred for him. His players hated him. He pretty much ran onto the field and screamed at a rookie(Kiwi), who was basically just trying to avoid getting a penalty, and then threw his QB under the bus at the end of the Titans game as well. Those are not things I think a head coach should be doing in this league. But he did turn it around this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was wrong about the Packers, the Giants in the post season, the Browns, Chicago, and many more. Makes me wonder why I even make predictions.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:52 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love Eli Manning... now

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

Eli Manning IS unstoppable.

I laughed when I first saw the ad in SI but now I feel like a fool. But still happy because Belichick got denied.
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmm, i don't really remember any of my predictions, but i didn't think the Giants had a chance, i sure know that

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was wrong about ..
- JP Losman
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cedric Benson
- New Orleans Saints
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:17 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Hmmm...Just off the top of my head...

-The Giants, Eli Manning's postseason in particular
-The Bengals/Browns/Steelers/Ravens....oh yeah that entire success and failure of that division...
-I thought the Bears would be back if not in the Super Bowl at least the NFC Championship game
-Randy Moss being back on that dominant level...

I'm roadblocked right now on other things, but no doubt in my mind I was wrong about more then that...feel free to rub it in my face if I was haha.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I underestimated Mario Williams.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:27 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, I was wrong about the Giants. Especially after the first half of the season when several "experts" were singing their praises and saying they were the team to beat in the east. I shook my head and said I couldnt wait until the 2nd half breakdown occurred again and the Giants miss the playoffs. Oops. Good job and congrats to the Giants and their fans!
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wrong on
-Tom Coughlin, he's a better coach than i thought. Im hard on him, and a lot of his success was due to Spags, but he's still much better than I gave him credit for

-Matt Leinart. I thought he was the safest qb pick in that draft. I liked Cutler the best, but I also thought Leinart would be very good in his own right. Now he's starting to worry me as a bust.

-Joe Thomas. I thought he'd be a bust. Robert Gallery just scared me away from him. But boy was I wrong. Joe Thomas is a beast. He's awesome.

-I didn't think the Broncos would be as bad as they were this year. That blindsided me.

-I thought the Eagles would play much better than they did. I still feel that they'll be dominant again next year. I don't know what happened this year. I know McNabb wasn't healthy, but even then, the defense couldve played better than it did.

-I thought Norv Turner would suck hard in San Diego

-I thought the Jags made a mistake passing on Quinn, turns out they were just fine with the Jersey Boy at qb :)

-Didn't think Cleveland would play as well as they did

-Had no idea Derek Andersen would play like that either (although i still feel he's overrated)

Theres probably more, can't think of the rest right now.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:40 PM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i thought i didnt know tom petty.... i was wrong ... zomg !
Old 02-04-2008, 06:45 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the Bears and Giants fortunes would be reversed. I thought Cedric Benson wouldn't suck. I thought Eli would (w/o Tiki).
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:50 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said that Cedric Benson would be fantastic this year because he had fresh legs and looked great in last year's playoffs. Well, he was really bad and probably the biggest fantasy bust.

I argued with people who thought KC was a bottom 5 team and thought they would at least make a run for the playoffs, due to their strong defense and the consistency they've had as an organization. Their defense was still good, but the offense was a disaster. This one might deserve an asterisk because of Larry Johnson's injury.

Like most people I was wrong about the Giants... I didn't see them in the playoffs because of the losses of Tiki and Luke Pettigout. David Diehl really stepped up and the Giants run game was better than 06 with the early combo of Jacobs/Ward and the late one of Jacobs/Bradshaw.

I believed that Reggie Bush would be a consistent running back if he was the full time back. He got his chance when McAlister got hurt and was inconsistent and eventually was injured himself.

I believed Calvin Johnson would win ROY. If there was a ROY award for recievers only he wouldn't even have won that.

I thought Favre should definitely have retired last year because his play had declined. He was a top five QB this year.

I didn't think Cromartie was ready for major playing time. Enough said there.

That's really all I can remember right now.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:53 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was wrong about the Niners. I thought that they would make the playoffs. I underestimated how horrible the offense would be.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:55 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked the Steelers to finish last in the AFC North.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-I thought JP was the Bills' QB of the future
-I thought the Browns were terrible
-I didnt think Randy Moss was good anymore

Thats all I can think of (for now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought that the Packers were going to be awful. I thought that Trent Edwards was going to come in and win a bunch of games.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the Giants were going to suck.
I thought Alex Smith would improve from '06 and lead the 49ers over the Seahawks.
I thought that this was finally the year that Jacksonville would dethrone the Colts.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:04 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
I thought that Trent Edwards was going to come in and win a bunch of games.
Isn't that what he essentially did?