Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who are the NFL's most underrated players?

We have an overrated players thread, why not an underrated players thread..

Underrated
Michael Boley
Ronnie Brown
Paul Pozluzny
Donte Whitner
Jerricho Cotchery
Matt Hasselbeck

That's just off the top of my head...maybe i can think of some more later
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 09:53 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No offense, but this is going to turn into Homer lovefest...

I will venture to guess that Adrian Wilson, Kerry Rhodes, and Haloti Ngata get 8 mentions, along with Bigby, Terrence Newman, and Chris Snee.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 09:56 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The entire Jaguars offensive line.

Also, Daryl Smith.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
The entire Jaguars offensive line.

Also, Daryl Smith.
See what I mean?
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-Angelo Crowell
-Jerricho Cotchery
-TJ Housyourmama :)
-Kerry Rhodes
-Ahmad Bradshaw

This will turn into a homer thread, like andyjo said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:23 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The entire Green Bay Packers team............ haha JK. I know there are underated players but I cant really think of any right now.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Gi-15
Rookie

Gi-15 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

the two LBs in oakland, morrison and howard are pretty underrated.
Gi-15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:42 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leroy Hill is one off of the top of my head. Seattle has one of the best linebacking corps in the NFL and he's the unsung guy.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Kelly Gregg, Haloti Ngata.

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was Justin Tuck before the Super Bowl... Now on the Giants, I would say Gibril Wilson. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:47 PM    (permalink
stl9erfan
Veteran

stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.

To keep it sane--

Homer pick:
Frank Gore (I really think he's a top 3 back in the league with no help around him.... but I've seen where he doesn't make some people's top 10)

Rest of the League:
Adrian Wilson=BAMF
Donte Whitner
John Henderson (Marcus Stroud is good, Henderson is freaking amazing)
Andre Johnson (put him on just about any other team, he's a megastar)
Old 02-07-2008, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Boley was ridiculous against the Colts. He was basically the only player doing anything positive for the Falcons.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl9erfan View Post
Andre Johnson
So ridiculously underrated. Now that he has a semblance of an offense around him, he should put up monster numbers next year.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nnamdi (bout to hit payday, but to an average fan, 'who is he' is common)
Rhodes (i really don't think i'm a homer, he gets mentioned so much in these things, but really, as far as average sports fans or media, he gets nothing)
Boley (very very solid, but on a team in termoil, and with DHall as headliner)
Cotchery (nothing amazing, but 2 seasons now he's been very reliable)
TJ Housh (85 gets the pub regardless of what this man does)
Jason Peters (made pro bowl i think, but u don't hear his name much)
Farrior (never really hear about him, although he has been very solid, and he never really got the mad pub when he had that monster year like 2 years ago)
Shaun Phillips (pub goes to Merriman)

no time to look further. Again, i could be wrong on what my assumption of underrated is refering to (ie. who is rating them)

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how bout as a rule u cant name a player from your own team or else its just annoying

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
We have an overrated players thread, why not an underrated players thread..

Underrated
Michael Boley
Ronnie Brown
Paul Pozluzny
Donte Whitner
Jerricho Cotchery
Matt Hasselbeck

That's just off the top of my head...maybe i can think of some more later
hard to accurately rate a guy who has barely played. However, i did like what i saw and think that he has a chance to do good things. But, as far as underrated, i think we're a little ahead of ourselves

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ernie Simms is extremely underrated.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Young Legend
Veteran

Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.

Adrian Wilson,Thomas Howard,
Old 02-08-2008, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I give kudos to those who have mentioned my boy Michael Boley. Now I will make a list of players I think are underrated, and notice that unlike most of you I will not have half of them being players on my favorite team.

Underrated
  • Barrett Ruud - He was a standout on a largely ignored Bucs' defensive unit.
  • Brandon Marshall - The "baby TO" moniker couldn't be more accurate.
  • Kamerion Wimbley - The Browns need to help him out because he could be a stud.
  • Haloti Ngata - He is the best interior D-Lineman in the game
  • Keith Bulluck - How did he get snubbed again?
Those are off the top of my head.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 12:55 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The most underated is Keith Bulluck. I'm not sure why he never even gets a mention when talking about top outside linebackers. He's consistantly held a high level of play throughout his career.

Which leads me to Nick Barnett. Yes I'm throwing one homer pick in here, but he is very underated. He stepped in as the starting middle linebacker day one in his rookie year. He's been a key part of our defense and is always around the ball. How he has never made a probowl is puzzling to me.

Keeping with the trend of linebackers Michael Boley is in the same situation as the two mentioned above, but with less experience. If he keeps up his production he's going to be a star some day.

Nnamdi Asomugha is starting to get a lot of recognition around the forum, but to the common fan he's still pretty much an unkown for some reason.

He gets overshadowed by the more vocal Chad Johnson, but TJ Houshmandzadeh has been very productive himself. He could be the number one option for quite a few teams in the NFL.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jahri Evans.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:35 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kerry Rhodes and Adrian Wilson.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 02:10 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how about my most overshadowed team?
chester taylor.
igor olshankey
ty warren
mike furrey
andre johnson (who's not necessarly overshadowed by anyone in his team, just by reliant stadium... but every single person on nfldc knows he's good. just no one sees him)
al haynesworth
robbie gould.

i still think justin tuck is underrated. e-gads.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 05:30 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keith Bulluck may get pro bowl snubbed systematically every season, but he is still considered by many to be a top player, so he isn't totally ignored. IMO I think he was even be a little overrated by some people these days - it used to be a travesty that he was ignored to the PB, but his play has started to slip these past two seasons and he is showing his age. Trusting the pro bowl system though, he'll end up being voted in when he's in his mid 30's and riding on the success of the D around him.

I think there are far more overrated players than underrated in the NFL - IMO, there's usually a pretty good reason why any given player may not be perceived as well as some say he should be. But there are a few exceptions - Angelo Crowell never seems to get much attention for his efforts. Mike Peterson on the Jags when healthy is a great MLB, but I think many would forget to include him in their top lists at the position - just seems to be one of those easy to forget players probably because of where he plays. Shaun Ellis IMO while maybe not top tier is another good player hardly talked about. Same goes for Cornelius Griffin on the Redskins. Andre Johnson I think isn't so much underrated as he is under appreciated for what he could be right now if he didn't start his career with Carr and the state of that team when he arrived.

And for the homer pick, LT Michael Roos. Jason Peters has been called 'underrated' so many times I think it no longer qualifies anymore, but Roos is every bit as good a pass blocker at LT and a pretty good run blocker too. Peters seems to attract most of the 'look at this young up and coming stud OT' attention and for good reason, but Roos' play has been high quality ever since his rookie 05 season at RT and then LT from 06 onwards, and he doesn't seem to get much attention for it.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 06:10 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^I know Roos is a good tackle.
But I'm glad to see Peters get recognition. He came into the league as a UDFA TE, and now look what he has become. Many Bills fans knew he was good for a while, but the media started to take notice this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote