Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Well abdul Hodge and Robert Ferguson changed their numbers to 52 and 87..... there's some packer excitment for ya.
I like 52 for Hodge, Ferguson should have stayed with 89 though.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well abdul Hodge and Robert Ferguson changed their numbers to 52 and 87..... there's some packer excitment for ya.
woo, wee, ooo, aaa! 89 is the worst possible number for a WR, they should make it a DL number. There are players who claimed they did better when they ditched the 89. "its too heavy," many said

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
He's got to make Rodgers still feel like a part of the team following all the rumors
Yeah, you still really dont know the true situation until he plays or the packers make a move of some kind
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Default GM in no rush to make a deal

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=583469
Old 03-28-2007, 02:13 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football Fan View Post
Darrell Jackson...ugh

Old 03-28-2007, 03:36 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For right now, I think TT has enough players to wait for the draft and see which veterans are going to get cut due to draft picks coming on board. I wouldn't have minded seeing David Carr come on board though and competing for the back-up behind Favre. That'd make the QB position pretty solid.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:46 AM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football Fan View Post
the only one I'm interested in is Turner and I think there is too much we would have to give up to get him

Quote:
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 06:51 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ferguson shouldn't have Brooks' number

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:35 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really can't forsee any trade happening untill very close to the draft or on draft day. TT mentioned in that article that he has a tendency to wait untill the draft to make trades and I wouldn't expect anything different this year.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:47 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

ds8582 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd give up a 2nd rounder for Turner or swap 1st rounders.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
I really can't forsee any trade happening untill very close to the draft or on draft day. TT mentioned in that article that he has a tendency to wait untill the draft to make trades and I wouldn't expect anything different this year.
Yeah, me either. However, for some reason I think Teddy is going to make a bold move somehow around draft day. Just a hunch, or maybe a dream..

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 03-28-2007 at 01:13 PM.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
da-giez

Well he knows he has to otherwise Green Bay will RIOT! Or i will, he knows that the Packer fans are getting impatient with him this off seasonand he knows he has to do somethin to improve this team beside just drafting some guys.

Like if he gets Turner, thats huge for us fans and he get off his back a little, he just has to make 1 big bold move that will give us somethin look foward 2.

GadoR'Savior again
Old 03-28-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by da-giez View Post
Well he knows he has to otherwise Green Bay will RIOT! Or i will, he knows that the Packer fans are getting impatient with him this off seasonand he knows he has to do somethin to improve this team beside just drafting some guys.

Like if he gets Turner, thats huge for us fans and he get off his back a little, he just has to make 1 big bold move that will give us somethin look foward 2.

GadoR'Savior again
He'll make a move and it'll be at his price; if a team is looking to move a player and TT will only give up so much, come draft time the team will be desperate to get rid of a player and the Packers have themselves a new player

Old 03-28-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who needs moss?????
http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.../70328148/1989

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LMAO, seriously I'm cracking up at my computer.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
ever since Donovan Darius came a long and close lined him...:(

Old 03-28-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Ferguson, in my eyes, was never going to be much regardless of the unfortunate injury he sustained. He does have the speed to get past people and he doesn't make people miss either

Old 03-28-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always thought he'd amount to a pretty good 3rd WR. I guess kind of like what Brandon Stokely is right now. The injury really set him back and I don't envision him having any impact next year.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
I honestly think he'd be a lot better player and possibly our #2 last year if it wasn't for that

Quote:
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
jpapa4490
Rookie

jpapa4490 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I was really high on Ferguson until Darius's attempt(to go after the ball) went wrong, but if MM thinks Fergy can do something for this team I am inclined to believe him because it seems like he know's his team in and out more then other football coaches.
jpapa4490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

Favre4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

fergy was never very consistent, and thats why ive never been a big fan of him. maybe since he changed his number to 87, he will be a little faster....after all that is a lighter number by jersey weight.

koren robinson couldnt come back fast enough right about now.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ferguson should be out number 4 receiver at most. Definitely not 2 or 3.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 03:00 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Default If you havent seen it: salery cap talk.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=583483
Old 03-29-2007, 03:04 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Default Coach aims to get Favre on target

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=583950
Old 03-29-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

ds8582 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpapa4490 View Post
I was really high on Ferguson until Darius's attempt(to go after the ball) went wrong, but if MM thinks Fergy can do something for this team I am inclined to believe him because it seems like he know's his team in and out more then other football coaches.
He did talk about him playing special teams a lot though.