Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2006, 05:09 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70challenger457
Barnett is out for the game, just heard it from espn
that really sucks. at least we get to see hodge play.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 06:10 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

any brewers fans hear about the trade. Davis, Evland and Krenzel for Estrata, Vargas and Aquino
Old 11-25-2006, 07:50 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

so is anyone hoping for a win this week or just wanting to stay close?
Old 11-25-2006, 09:43 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
any brewers fans hear about the trade. Davis, Evland and Krenzel for Estrata, Vargas and Aquino
Is in the MLB discussion thread.
Old 11-25-2006, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Kirk Morrison owns all who bare a thug to thee.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 09:52 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
Abdul Hodge > Kirk Morrison
Old 11-25-2006, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
Abdul Hodge > Kirk Morrison
Kirk Morrison Stats have told me..

05 (Rookie Year)

116 Tackles

06 (10 Games)

81 Tackles

2 Ints

Kirk Morrison leads all linebackers whos numbers are 52 and jerseys are black
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:22 AM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Is in the MLB discussion thread.
yeah I know but I just wanted to talk to the brewers fans here
Old 11-26-2006, 02:20 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that sucks will blackmon was placed on IR now.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Monday Night games so much. Give me a noon game. :evil:
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

I was just reviewing the Packers 2004 Draft, and I think it's probably the biggest contributor to the Packers struggling right now.

Round 1: Ahmad Carroll CB (Cut)
Round 3: Joey Thomas CB (Cut)
Round 3: Donnell Washington DT (Cut)
Round 3: B.J. Sander (Cut)
Round 6: Corey Williams (Finally, a good pick)
Round 7: Scott Wells (Wow, and one more good pick)

The first 4 players (all first day picks) were all complete busts. That's hard to fathom that after only a year or two all of these players were cut.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 02:10 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
I was just reviewing the Packers 2004 Draft, and I think it's probably the biggest contributor to the Packers struggling right now.

The first 4 players (all first day picks) were all complete busts. That's hard to fathom that after only a year or two all of these players were cut.
yeah it was a missed opertunity but you got to look at the positives, we got 2 solid starters out of the draft, too bad we didn't take gamble
Old 11-26-2006, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:

yeah it was a missed opertunity but you got to look at the positives, we got 2 solid starters out of the draft, too bad we didn't take gamble
Looking at any draft Mike Sherman was a part of just makes me want to bang my head against the wall.
Old 11-26-2006, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Here's a good overview of the Packer's offseason needs: http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs...611260582/1989
Old 11-26-2006, 05:45 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Here's a good overview of the Packer's offseason needs: http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs...611260582/1989
Man, I kinda forgot about underwood, too bad him and blackmon arn't healthy, that could help us out in so many ways
Old 11-26-2006, 06:21 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nice article. If we can't get any of the FA crop of safeties: Tyrone Carter of Pittsburgh, Deon Grant of Jacksonville, Ken Hamlin of Seattle and Michael Lewis of Philadelphia, then I'd like to see us get a round one guy, especially if LaRon Landry is available. A lot of people love Marshawn, but I prefer a solid secondary.

Freeney would be a nice pickup, yet horribly expensive and I'd rather have a solid run/pass defender and bring KGB in on passing downs.

O-line for depth a need in the draft, maybe pick up a free agent from Denver/Atlanta if there are any?

Receiver a serious need. I watched the ND/USC game and Dwayne Jarrett would be fine with the Packers. He's faster than Mike Williams and goes after the ball with his hands rather than letting the ball get into his body.

I'm hoping the Packers win some more games and make it to at least 8-8 this season.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Rodgers and Lynch_07 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Packers Mock
1st Round: Marshawn Lynch- RB- Cal

2nd Round: Antoine Cason- CB- Arizona

3rd Round: Ryne Robinson- WR- Miami (OH)

4th Round: Brian Leonard- FB- Rutgers

5th Round: Mason Crosby- K- Colorado

http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/
Rodgers and Lynch_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:05 PM    (permalink
packerpro42
Rookie

packerpro42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Just change Cason to Hughes or Revis and take out the Kicker and FB and that would be a great draft.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Rodgers and Lynch_07 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerpro42
Just change Cason to Hughes or Revis and take out the Kicker and FB and that would be a great draft.
Hughes is going to go in the first. If he doesn't then Cason will and we could consider Hughes, but I think Hughes is more likely to go in the first. Kicker and fullback are both needs, as Henderson is likely to retire in the next few years and Dave Rayner is nothing special.

http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/
Rodgers and Lynch_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:18 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like the first day of that but we don't need a kicker or a fullback

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:22 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodgers and Lynch_07
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerpro42
Hughes is going to go in the first. If he doesn't then Cason will and we could consider Hughes, but I think Hughes is more likely to go in the first. Kicker and fullback are both needs, as Henderson is likely to retire in the next few years and Dave Rayner is nothing special.
Miree was doing a pretty good job at FB until he got injured. and Rayner hasnt been that bad in his first year of kicking FGs. He has only missed 4 and all of those have been 40+ yards.

I dont want to see another kicker or punter taken in the draft after Sanders

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:32 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Leonard but not a kicker.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:37 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
from what I've been hearing, Leonard's gunna explode at the combine and will probably go in the second
Old 11-26-2006, 07:55 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
from what I've been hearing, Leonard's gunna explode at the combine and will probably go in the second
Yeah I dont think he'll fall that far, but if he does we should take him.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:14 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah I dont think he'll fall that far, but if he does we should take him.
He is being compared very closely to Mike Alstott and will most likely be picked in the first day. If he dropped to us in the 4th I would take him but I wouldn't use a first day pick on him. With Rayner kicking pretty well this year and showing lot's of leg strength I think that eliminates the need for a kicker.