Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My second favorite pick for the Packers seems to be doing very well in camp thus far. I really hope he can develop into the guy at tackle for the future.

http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs...708220589/1989

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
My second favorite pick for the Packers seems to be doing very well in camp thus far. I really hope he can develop into the guy at tackle for the future.

Our offensive line looks set for the future.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
mil_brew_fan
Rookie

mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.

Quote:

big big fan of him too
Old 08-22-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Barbre will be a stud

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still curious as to why Ben Patrick fell so far. He had a nice one handed grab this week (1:20).

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80195475

Old 08-22-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
I'm still curious as to why Ben Patrick fell so far. He had a nice one handed grab this week (1:20).

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80195475
Ya i was hopin we were goin to grab him with a late round pick
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4 View Post
Ya i was hopin we were goin to grab him with a late round pick
I would have liked him with one of the 6th rounders, but obviously there was a reason everyone passed on him until the 7th.

Old 08-22-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would have liked him with one of the 6th rounders, but obviously there was a reason everyone passed on him until the 7th.
my guess is his weight problem he was 250 in college and when he came to the draft he was 270-280.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
my guess is his weight problem he was 250 in college and when he came to the draft he was 270-280.
277 yeah he was a big boy
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so pumped to watch the defense go to work tonight!

Old 08-23-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Larry Birdine have a shot at making the team?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Kampman and Jenkins are the starters with KGB and Michael Montgomery as the backups

DTs: Justin Harrell, Ryan Pickett, Colin Cole, Corey Williams, and John Jolly

If the Packers want to keep 10 DLs I would say there's a chance. I think Jason Hunter also has a chance due to special teams

Old 08-23-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I doubt it. Kampman, Jenkins, KGB, Montgomery, and Hunter I would take over him, and one of the last two I listed might not even make it.

On the topic of roster spots, going into the season with just Favre and Rodgers is a possibility. http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=651402
Old 08-23-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Jones looks like he's going to have another nice game.

Old 08-23-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bigby's already in at SS
Old 08-23-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Jones looks like he's going to have another nice game.
other than the fumble he looks real good again, great hands

Old 08-23-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Did anybody notice #33 of the Jags it Popinga after a play and Popinga got in his face. Then the next play, when Jones-Drew was getting tackled Popinga went and tackled #33?

Old 08-23-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Did anybody notice #33 of the Jags it Popinga after a play and Popinga got in his face. Then the next play, when Jones-Drew was getting tackled Popinga went and tackled #33?
some bad blood between these teams

Old 08-23-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Has an opponent thrown a ball towards Woodson all preseason???

Old 08-23-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Nice hit by Bishop.

I thought Miree was injured.

Old 08-23-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Has an opponent thrown a ball towards Woodson all preseason???
He hasn't been in until today...
Old 08-23-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
He hasn't been in until today...
He played a little against Seattle didn't he???

Old 08-23-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
He played a little against Seattle didn't he???
I'm pretty sure Harris and Woodson haven't been in until tonight's game.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

man what a hit on reggie williams by desmound bishop

Quote:
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Uhoh, Driver's hurt.