Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
I wonder if Koren could contribute on kick returns or, more importantly, punt returns. I hate to see Woodson back there taking them.
If I remember right, wasn't he taking kicks/punts last year when he was on our team? And if I remember correctly, he was pretty good at it too. So he'll definitely be worth it.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

100% against getting a 1st Round RB
I would love to Koren back to take Woodson's spot on PR, since he's a starter and maybe make a few good catches too. I hope he's doing well off the field too. He coulda been real good

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think we should draft a RB period. I'm in favor of bringing in a player that's already in the NFL and has had success.

I think Micheal Turner is going to be a pretty good running back and I would love it if the Packers signed him in the offseason. He wouldn't cost that much and he has that big play ability we need at RB.

Why I think we shouldn't draft a RB is because where we're going to be picking I don't think we're gonna be able to get a guy who's gonna be able to come in and start right away. And I also don't think we should give up on Morency, Jackson and Wynn just yet. All of them have little experience and will only get better in time.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
I don't think we should draft a RB period. I'm in favor of bringing in a player that's already in the NFL and has had success.

I think Micheal Turner is going to be a pretty good running back and I would love it if the Packers signed him in the offseason. He wouldn't cost that much and he has that big play ability we need at RB.

Why I think we shouldn't draft a RB is because where we're going to be picking I don't think we're gonna be able to get a guy who's gonna be able to come in and start right away. And I also don't think we should give up on Morency, Jackson and Wynn just yet. All of them have little experience and will only get better in time.
See Mock Draft entitled "Weird Looking Mock Draft"

Old 10-17-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Giving huge money to Turner (and rest assured he will get big money) would be the epitome of giving up on anyone else as a starter. It would be even more significant than using a 1st rounder on one.

Sorry..I missed where you said he wouldn't cost that much...yeah that's absurd.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Giving huge money to Turner (and rest assured he will get big money) would be the epitome of giving up on anyone else as a starter. It would be even more significant than using a 1st rounder on one.

Sorry..I missed where you said he wouldn't cost that much...yeah that's absurd.
Agreed. Turner is going to be one of the top RBs available and will demand way more money than he has proven he is worth. The problem with Green Bay's running game goes beyond the runningback position anyway. Plugging even an established player won't solve the problems. The offensive line needs to either start cutblocking or bulk up.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Agreed. Turner is going to be one of the top RBs available and will demand way more money than he has proven he is worth. The problem with Green Bay's running game goes beyond the runningback position anyway. Plugging even an established player won't solve the problems. The offensive line needs to either start cutblocking or bulk up.
Many people brought the loss of our OC and i think that has some to do w/ it. I dont think the need at OL is enough to draft one first day, but if we have 8+ picks (which we will) than getting one or two late would be nice

Old 10-17-2007, 03:52 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
ok, well, i'm glad you're not one of the "men" that are under the impression that it is now ok to like Justin Timberlake. BUT, i do give him a little credit for shotgunning a miller lite.
Miller light? Icky.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:51 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
So, if he is reinstated, does he take Bodiford's spot on the roster, and will he be ready for the Denver game?
Driver, Jennings, Jones, Robinson, and Martin is a good looking group of receivers if you ask me.
he has been working out with Brett Favre trainer

favre said in his interview so thats another good sign the he feels he can trust him
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Many people brought the loss of our OC and i think that has some to do w/ it. I dont think the need at OL is enough to draft one first day, but if we have 8+ picks (which we will) than getting one or two late would be nice
It certainly doesn't seem to help at all. Just look at our O-line this year compared to last year. All the pieces are there, and everyone is a little more experienced, but it just doesn't look the same. Its easy to say that Jagodzinski was a very good coach for us, I mean just look at what he's doing at BC this year.

And thats good news for Koren, I'm starting to get a little excited.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:58 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree with that the run game goes beyond the RB. The inside of the line has yet to prove they can consistently open holes for anyone and Tauscher and Clifton have also struggled with the run block.

But with Turner you are getting a guy who is capable of making plays by himself. I'm not trying to say that he will be able to turn the rush game around himself but he will be the first big play threat we've had at RB since Ahman Green in his prime. Watching our run game this year i'm always thinking, if he could've just broken that one tackle, or if he could've been one step faster to the outside. Outside of a few plays by Deshawn Wynn and maybe 1 by Morency we haven't seen our RB's create anything by themselves. I just think Turner can be one of those guys if he's placed in a feature roll.

As for money, I dont know what I was thinking when I said he wouldn't cost that much because like it's been pointed out, he will. But the Packers have the money to spend and if Favre retires (IMO he will) they will have even more money. If Favre were to retire I don't see how A-Rod could succeed in a offense without a legitimate run game.

To BF51's point about how bringing in Turner would be giving up on our RB's right now. It probably would be giving up on 2 of them but whoever is able to step up and become our 2nd RB would still have a chance to develop. Deshawn Wynn is the only one of them who has shown real promise so far, but I also don't think Morency and Jackson have had enough oppurtunity. By the end of the year we will definately have a good idea of which RB's can run the ball in the NFL. Right now the odd man out IMO if we were to sign Turner would be Morency and I would have absolutely no problem at all with releasing him. That would leave Turner #1 and Jackson and Wynn to fight it out for #2.

Also it doesn't haven't to be Turner, though I do like him a lot. I would like to see who some of the other free agent RB's are and also some of the players who could be on the trading block at the end of next year.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robinson back to practice...
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3067319

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:12 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
great news!
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Woot! Very good news for us.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Free-Agent Runningbacks:

Quote:
Michael Turner, UFA, San Diego Chargers
Jamal Lewis, UFA, Cleveland Browns
Fred Taylor, UFA, Jacksonville Jaguars
Vernand Morency, RFA, Green Bay Packers
Chris Brown, UFA, Tennessee Titans
Julius Jones, UFA, Dallas Cowboys
Cedric Cobbs RFA Denver Broncos
T.J. Duckett UFA Detroit Lions
Justin Fargas UFA Oakland Raiders
Noah Herron RFA Green Bay Packers
Maurice Hicks UFA San Francisco 49ers
Travis Minor UFA St. Louis Rams
Mewelde Moore UFA Minnesota Vikings
Artose Pinner UFA Minnesota Vikings
Musa Smith UFA Baltimore Ravens
Tyson Thompson RFA Dallas Cowboys
LaBrandon Toefield UFA Jacksonville Jaguars
There are a lot of options and I bet at least one of those guys could turn out to be a good bargain.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Free-Agent Runningbacks:

There are a lot of options and I bet at least one of those guys could turn out to be a good bargain.
good find. If I were running things at 1265, i'd go for Fargas. I could see him being a good fit.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

I'm wondering who thinks Corey Williams will get re-signed? I think he will, hopefully before the end of the year. Didn't Jenkins get re-signed late in the season or was it right after it? Williams has played every D Line position at times this year. In the Redskins game he lined up at every one of them. More versatile than Jenkins if you think about it.

My breakdown of the D Line skills/roles in order:

Run Clogger- 1. Pickett, 2. Kampman, 3. Jolly, 4. Jenkins, 5. Williams.
------
Run Penetrator- 1. Jolly, (splitting hairs with the next two) 2. Jenkins, 3. Williams, 4. Kampman, 5. Pickett.
------
Pass Rusher- 1. Kampman, 2. KGB, (splitting hairs with the next two) 3. Williams, 4. Jenkins, 5. Jolly.
------
Versatility- 1. Williams, 2. Jenkins, 3. Jolly (pretty good athlete IMO).

-----

Play Making ability-

1. Kampman (doesn't he always seems to come up with sacks when we need them most?)

2. Williams ( I really think he's having a huge year)

3. Jenkins (a truly rare combination of size, power and quickness helps him vs. the run and pass)

4. Jolly ( He'd be higher if this weren't his first year of impact, gets his hand on the ball quite often)

5. KGB (Would be number one if he were good against the run, but he cause the QB fumbles more than anyone else and of course has had a ton of sacks during his career)

--------

Best Player-

1. Kampman ( Likely on his way to leading all D Lineman in tackles for the 3rd straight year, his pass rush keeps getting better and more consistent, awesome character guy and leader *20.5 sacks in his last 22 games*)

2. Williams (really rising on my favorite players list, I think he's such an underrated player, another great character guy too)

3. Pickett (Takes more double teams than anybody else on the team against the run, any team that has a guy that does that places a huge value on it, another guy underrated nationally, and even by some Packers fans. He doesn't have the play making of the elite Nose Tackles, but hardly anybody ever gives him credit for doing what he does.)

4. Jenkins (Injuries have hampered him a little bit so he doesn't have the numbers you hope for. But I didn't think he'd be a great numbers guy either way. He's the type of player that does the dirty work, plays two positions, plays extremely hard, great character)

--------

Most Valuable-

1. Kampman (all the things I mentioned before, plus he plays the most snaps, and the depth at his position is the weakest. Williams has been playing there when Kampman's out)

2. Pickett (double teams...stops run...)

3. Williams (can and has played every position)

Kampman is undisputed. Another reason I put Pickett 2nd is because Williams and Jenkins are pretty similar and they do the same types of things. Jolly is similar too. Then I put Williams third because of his 4 positions to Jenkins 2, plus I think he's played extremely well. Not just because it's his contract year. But really he's gotten significantly better each season.

Thoughts?
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

I've always liked Fred Taylor. I haven't seen him this year but he still looked pretty fresh last season. He's 30 or 31. Not as a feature back, but I think 12 to 15 touches a game from him would really help us out.
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
cordscords
Rookie

cordscords hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Unfortunatley I think CW isnt re-signed. I think thats a big reason why we drafted Harrell. Saving money, and having the luxury of easing a player into the NFL.

Still dont like the pick, but I did like Harrell.
cordscords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting to think that we will resign Corey Williams. Yes we drafted Harrell, but Williams is rising up the list of good NFL DTs. Harrell can't be kept that far down on the depth chart next season though. I'd like to see us unload Cole for what ever draft pick he'll get us.

As for Robinson that's great news. He'll have an impact right away on the returns. I thought Tramon Williams was doing alright on kicks, but Robinson's a former probowl returner. I really like getting Woodson out of punt return duties. I don't think he'll get in much as a receiver right away, but that's a nice group of WRs once he does. Driver, Jennings, Jones, Robinson, Martin.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordscords View Post
Unfortunatley I think CW isnt re-signed. I think thats a big reason why we drafted Harrell. Saving money, and having the luxury of easing a player into the NFL.

Still dont like the pick, but I did like Harrell.
i agree i dont like the pick either we could of just sighned cory williams at the end of this year and still would have pritty good depth at DT. and instead of draftin a rb in the 2nd we could of used our 1st n 2nd to trade up to get lynch or AD, If u think about if our team would be even better than thy are now with AD runnin the ball.
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Free-Agent Runningbacks:

I thought Tatum Bell was due to be a FA......otherwise on that list I would like to see Mewelde Moore

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
4.3 Average length of the opponents' return after a Jon Ryan punt.

That's a great stat.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:38 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Offseason moves i want us to do:
-Trade Cole, he's good enough to be a good backup on most teams.
-Keep all RB's until Camp and sign one in FA. This way we can enter camp w/ 7 (Jackson,Morency,Wynn,Herron,Grant,FA) and see who really has the ability. Most likely, Jackson, the FA and Wynn would be the 3 to remain.
-Draft a CB, TE, and LB in that order. If we even think of a RB it should be in the mid 2nd day if we find someone we think is a steal.
-Maybe trade Ruvell Martin, if he has a good year.

Old 10-18-2007, 05:15 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.
Default Admitting a blown call

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=676162
This was one of the obvious bad calls, I didnt like that bogus phantom holding call that cost the pack another touchdown in that game. At least they won the game though.
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote