Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a good time for Jolly to get injured. Not only will he be out for the Dallas game, but Harrell isn't fully back yet. Cole has been and is healthy, but he's had very little playing time lately. He hasn't even been active for the past 2 weeks. If Dallas wasn't coming up it wouldn't have been that big of a deal, but we need to keep them fresh for that game.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4 View Post
well said, its so true ne team can beat ne team on ne givin day
English, its a good thing. Haha, but yeah, that is very true in the NFL. And going back to what drowe said, I don't think I'll be so excited to see the results if we do happen to make it to the Super Bowl. But the fact that we would make it would be amazing. Its just, I doubt we can beat the Patriots.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't allowed myself to think what our offense would be doing WITH Randy Moss right now.. What if right? oh well..
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I haven't allowed myself to think what our offense would be doing WITH Randy Moss right now.. What if right? oh well..
Am I the only one who would have wondered if he would have shown up like he did at New England if he were traded to the Packers? Seriously, think about it. He wanted to be on a contender, and around last April its safe to say that we weren't regarded as a contender. So if he gets traded to us instead of the Pats, it would be great and all but how long would it take for him to get it in his mind that we are contending and that he'd have a shot at a SuperBowl. He already knew that New England was going to be up at the top so I guess that furthers his motivation in that situation, and we all know that a Randy Moss with motivation and a good QB are a dangerous combination. Granted, it would have been an amazing trade for us and it would further our team greatly at this point but its hard to imagine he'd have the type of year he's having with NE if he was with us. Still good, but not as amazing.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
Am I the only one who would have wondered if he would have shown up like he did at New England if he were traded to the Packers? Seriously, think about it. He wanted to be on a contender, and around last April its safe to say that we weren't regarded as a contender. So if he gets traded to us instead of the Pats, it would be great and all but how long would it take for him to get it in his mind that we are contending and that he'd have a shot at a SuperBowl. He already knew that New England was going to be up at the top so I guess that furthers his motivation in that situation, and we all know that a Randy Moss with motivation and a good QB are a dangerous combination. Granted, it would have been an amazing trade for us and it would further our team greatly at this point but its hard to imagine he'd have the type of year he's having with NE if he was with us. Still good, but not as amazing.
i dont belive that, if you look at all the highlight tapes of the vikings when randy moss was there he'd allways say "oh i gotta watch this, its favre playing"

so i think he always wanted to be on favre's team and favre wanted him so both them wanted each other on the same team.it would have block any chance of any anger or not playing to his fullest in my mind... my oppion
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Favre4ever
Rookie

Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
English, its a good thing. Haha, but yeah, that is very true in the NFL. And going back to what drowe said, I don't think I'll be so excited to see the results if we do happen to make it to the Super Bowl. But the fact that we would make it would be amazing. Its just, I doubt we can beat the Patriots.
Lets just not think about the Pats...
Favre4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
i dont belive that, if you look at all the highlight tapes of the vikings when randy moss was there he'd allways say "oh i gotta watch this, its favre playing"

so i think he always wanted to be on favre's team and favre wanted him so both them wanted each other on the same team.it would have block any chance of any anger or not playing to his fullest in my mind... my oppion
I have to agree with you, I strongly doubt that Moss would not have played hard for the pack. I think he would have been one hell of an asset. If he didnt play hard every play, damn I guess we would just be stuck with driver, Jennings, Jones and Martin/robinson.
Thats the past now though and we have to be extremely happy with where the packers are at.

Last edited by Football Fan : 11-22-2007 at 08:40 AM.
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 06:55 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watsup guys...i made a Greg Jennings sig (i like him, kinda reminds me of Santonio)...If any1 wants to use it go ahead.

Code:
Old 11-22-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I threw it. They caught it," he said simply. "Nothing spectacular".- Brett Favre

Favre was fired up when he saw an available ice cream sandwich on a table after walking away from his news conference.

"Oh yeah," he said.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, the NFC North championship is all but locked up! Great game by the Pack today. I could have done without them letting Detroit back in it towards the end, but overall Favre was spectacular and the defense really stepped up despite injuries to a few important players. Honestly I have to keep pinching myself because I never could have predicted such a successful season and it almost seems like a dream. But **** yea! Green Bay is 10-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, by the looks of it, I won't be able to watch the game next week, unless I go to some random bar, which I probably will. Thank you NFL Network. You know, the network that NOBODY HAS. That's so much ******* ********. God damnit I can't believe they get the biggest ******* game of the year. It's ******* ridiculous. Who the **** has NFL Network anyway.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Last edited by Boston : 11-23-2007 at 12:49 AM.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 01:59 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Well, by the looks of it, I won't be able to watch the game next week, unless I go to some random bar, which I probably will. Thank you NFL Network. You know, the network that NOBODY HAS. That's so much ******* ********. God damnit I can't believe they get the biggest ******* game of the year. It's ******* ridiculous. Who the **** has NFL Network anyway.
I have a link that worked for the indy/falcons game from NFLN, not sure if I can post it though

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:48 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Colin Cole most probly done for regular season
http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.../71122042/1989

so Justin Harrell need to play big in the biggest game of the year

Last edited by The Legend : 11-23-2007 at 03:51 AM.
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 04:10 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have nfl network Boston :P

This game is huge...the winner is basically garunteed home field..because a win is essentially a 2 game lead.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 04:30 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man these injuries could really hurt agianst dallas. Especially Woodson.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.

At least the offense is mostly healthy. The pack is going to need to put up even more points with the defense hurting.
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:25 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll probably be going to a bar for the game if I can't find someone I know that has it.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:59 AM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** NFL Network

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:39 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm proud to say that I do have NFL network.

Ummm simple solution for those who don't: Go to a bar/restaurant.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:29 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
so Justin Harrell need to play big in the biggest game of the year
Yea. This will be one of the storylines I'm gonna keep an eye open for. Hopefully he can show some of the reasons why TT drafted him 16th overall. Him and Pickett probably won't be on the field at the same time, so he'll have to be counted on to anchor the line on run plays.
Old 11-23-2007, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

Harrell needs to be playing anyway. He was a first round pick, these guys should have to contribute every week. Even at just a rotational player so they can get experience.
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:49 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Somewhat off topic, but watch Aaron Kampman destroy Detroits RT on this play (at 2:01): http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8046cd18

I almost feel bad for the guy.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:05 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully that is the end of Woodson returning punts. We all were worried about that and he gets hurt before the biggest game of the year on a punt return.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Yeah but a very good one. He's returning them because he makes good decisions with the ball and is safe. I see so any guys looking like idiots back there. I think McCarthy would rather be safe than sorry because it's hard to rebound from turnovers in that situation, especially a young team. This will pobably be his last year of it I think.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Jmohr107
Rookie

Jmohr107 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
Yeah but a very good one. He's returning them because he makes good decisions with the ball and is safe. I see so any guys looking like idiots back there. I think McCarthy would rather be safe than sorry because it's hard to rebound from turnovers in that situation, especially a young team. This will pobably be his last year of it I think.
Yea, McCarthy has a lot of faith in Woodson as a punt returner, and said that he might keep returning punts

Quote:
(Any regrets about having him on punt return?)
Not at all. I knew you guys were waiting to ask me. When he's healthy, I'm sure he'll be back there again, I'm sure. He's a weapon. He's very good at what he does on both the defense and the special teams. His decision making shows up week in and week out in our battle of field position. If I was concerned, I wouldn't have had him back there.
Jmohr107 is offline   Reply With Quote