Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I'm kinda upset my old man didn't sign me up when I was first born.
Me too. I am in the 30 or 40,000 range, which means NEVER in my lifetime will they get to me. Unless they add 40,000 seats, which they should have done when they did the big renovations last decade. If it was physicaly possible.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Me too. I am in the 30 or 40,000 range, which means NEVER in my lifetime will they get to me. Unless they add 40,000 seats, which they should have done when they did the big renovations last decade. If it was physicaly possible.
I'm not implying this means more seats, but I've read that the Packers have long term plans to keep expanding Lambeau every 5-10 years. They have been been putting away money and buying up nearby properites to keep expanding from what I remember. Anyone else heard anything about this?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I checked by just calling and asking the ticket office. I never got my letter this year for whatever reason, so I was curious as to my standing. Im inching my way up the seventy thousands.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:44 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not implying this means more seats, but I've read that the Packers have long term plans to keep expanding Lambeau every 5-10 years. They have been been putting away money and buying up nearby properites to keep expanding from what I remember. Anyone else heard anything about this?
They've been buying up land around Lambeau for years. Mostly its for future parking. I have a hard time believing that they can keep expanding the stadium in that time frame. The complexity of the contruction of adding seats just doesn't make logistical sense. They'd basically have to build a new ring of skyboxes then take down the old ones to add more general seating. Then they'd have to tie all that in with the atrium, move the press box, and deal with a big construction project for a few seasons.

If this were the case wouldn't we just have been better off building a new 85-95k seat stadium?
Old 02-22-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
They've been buying up land around Lambeau for years. Mostly its for future parking. I have a hard time believing that they can keep expanding the stadium in that time frame. The complexity of the contruction of adding seats just doesn't make logistical sense. They'd basically have to build a new ring of skyboxes then take down the old ones to add more general seating. Then they'd have to tie all that in with the atrium, move the press box, and deal with a big construction project for a few seasons.

If this were the case wouldn't we just have been better off building a new 85-95k seat stadium?
I don't mean expand the stadium itself, as you can see from my first line in that quote. ;) I may have been misleading when I said " Lambeau" I mean more Lambeau and everything that surrounds it.

Rather upgrading the stadiums surrounding around the field. New buildings, facilities, parking ect. The new Clarke Hinkle Field for example.

The time frame was also more of a guess.

Then again this is only what I've read, you fortunate ones who live in or around Green Bay probably know more about it than me.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 02-22-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems like in here, there are more people who are not for getting Julius Peppers. Other places I go, it's slightly more for Peppers than not for him.

Here's another interesting article on Peppers.
He's like Charles Wodson was 4 years ago: Cleary Talented as heck. But moody, didn't show passion for the game anymore, was inconsistent, was a problem in the locker room for some teammates (Farve too) but nobody could deny the unreal natural talent & skills.
Actually, Woodson had done less recently than Peppers has. And Woodson was always missing time with injuries, was considered injury-prone and broken down. Both were top 5 draft picks and were always special special athletes.
Well, "Green Bay" rejuvinated Woodson even though nobody else wanted him. It's interesting that the other teams mentioned below as interested (rumor) in Peppers are all great teams, or at least very good teams who are missing one piece to get over the top.

Quote:
Aaron Wilson, The National Football Post
Feb 21, 1:50 pm EST

Without a doubt, Carolina Panthers star defensive end Julius Peppers(notes) is regarded as the top prize available in a thin free agent market.

He’s a big, strong, fast, gifted and accomplished pass rusher.

There are also questions, though, about whether Peppers has a passion for the game and if he would be a strong fit for a franchise like the New England Patriots.

“I wouldn’t touch him, for that money and what he gives you,’’ a former Panthers personnel official told the Boston Globe. “On the field, he’s a freak athletically, but it’s whether he shows up or not. He’ll go two and three games and do nothing but take up space. Then he’ll have two sacks, a forced fumble, a pick, and change the game. And that’s the danger. He can mesmerize you, but it’s not consistent.’’

Another AFC scout raised the question about whether signing Peppers to a blockbuster contract will have negative effects on job security.

“He could end up costing some personnel guy his job,’’ the scout told the Globe. “I’m terrified of him. In my heart of hearts, I believe that if you pay this guy, I don’t think you’ll see a double-digit sack [season] again the rest of his career.’’

Besides the personnel guys questioning Peppers’ attitude, former Panthers defensive tackle Brentson Buckner has his doubts, too.

“Football’s come so easy to him,’’ Buckner said. “Does he love it the way Steve Smith or Bryant Young(notes) or Jerry Rice(notes) love it? I don’t think so. But he’s got so much God-given ability that, even without loving it, he’s a five-time Pro Bowler and three-time All-Pro with 81 sacks in eight years. You do think, ‘Man, a guy with that much ability, imagine if he did love it.’"

It’s an intriguing question, and millions of dollars are at stake on this one.

Besides the Patriots, the Philadelphia Eagles and the Green Bay Packers are other rumored potential landing spots for Peppers.

And the Washington Redskins always seem to kick the tires on any high-priced talent.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
It seems like in here, there are more people who are not for getting Julius Peppers. Other places I go, it's slightly more for Peppers than not for him.
That's probably because most other places are full of homers who have no idea how free agency, the draft, and the salary cap ( ya I realize it may not be there for a year or so) work.

they get smoked.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Martin signed a 2 year deal, numbers undisclosed. Lets sign our other RFA safety though.
I like Martin I guess but I want to bring in a safety prospect as well. It's probably good we have a veteran (5th year) guy on the roster if that's what we do. The article inferred he might be our nickel back - he came into the league as a corner and switched in 09 - but I'm pretty sure that's what his agent said. What any agent would say trying to inflate his value.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's probably because most other places are full of homers who have no idea how free agency, the draft, and the salary cap ( ya I realize it may not be there for a year or so) work.
Not too mention we're realistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Derrick Martin signed a 2 year deal, numbers undisclosed. Lets sign our other RFA safety though.
I like Martin I guess but I want to bring in a safety prospect as well. It's probably good we have a veteran (5th year) guy on the roster if that's what we do. The article inferred he might be our nickel back - he came into the league as a corner and switched in 09 - but I'm pretty sure that's what his agent said. What any agent would say trying to inflate his value.
Interesting. Martin was a RFA though. He's a good special teamer but this has to really sting Nick Collins.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

I doubt Collins will get too worked up about it. He has to know that Martin is a back up guy and contacts like his and Pickett are more complex to work out.

they get smoked.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure Collins is getting a contract. Thompson hand selected him, he turned into a premier player, it wouldn't make any sense to let him walk. In these situations the only time you don't see an extension is when:
-The player has made it known that he doesn't want to play for that team/city/coach/whatever
-The player wants a boatload of cash
-The team has to make budget cuts
-There happens to be someone else on the roster that is so good management wants to go with him instead
-There is a new coach/GM/scheme and management wants to look for a different type of player

None of these apply. There might be an argument for new scheme (3-4 defense) but that wouldn't make sense because Collins was a pro bowl safety in the new defense, he fits well in it, and safeties should be more important to us now.

So, I will flip a s*** if we let him get away or if we piss him off enough to make him walk.
But I don't think we will.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 02-22-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.

Quote:
Yeah, there is no reason what so ever to even consider Peppers. Financially it would be a god aweful decison. Commiting for at least 5 years at 20 million a season in a market like GB..... With it looking like the NFL may have screwed the pouch on the CBA (sources have said if it doesn't get done, a salary cap may never come back)Packers in no way, shape, or form can be careless with their money. We don't have an owner who can just open up his check book and spend, we are publically owned.

As being a part owner of the Green Bay Packers I personally would be very pissed at Mark Murphy if he allowed that signing to happen. For 15-20 million less a season you can draft Brandon Graham, Everson Griffen, Ricky Sapp, or another OLB prospect or they could stick with Brad Jones. What would be the better business decision?

In Madden or a fantasy world it would be great to sign Peppers but in reality it is dumb and irresponible. You can get a lot done with that extra 15-20 mil a year.... like signing Prickett, Collins, Clifton and so on.

As for if there is a reporter/sport analyst claiming that the Packers are a contender or they are going to pursue him, that is pure 100% speculation. TT is one of the most secretive GM's. The closet you will get to finding out who he is looking at is a "we look at everything or we consider all options" Any one of us could say the Packers want this guy or to trade for that guy and have just as much creditability. Those few words that TT says though can really get people going (Vick last season)
RyanBraun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

Lots of people think it through this far:
Julius Peppers ! = Reggie White !!!!! = Superbowl !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately the 4-3 DE doesn't exist on this team anymore. That's plenty reason to pass before even getting into the financial aspect.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 02-22-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
I'm pretty sure Collins is getting a contract. Thompson hand selected him, he turned into a premier player, it wouldn't make any sense to let him walk. In these situations the only time you don't see an extension is when:
-The player has made it known that he doesn't want to play for that team/city/coach/whatever
-The player wants a boatload of cash
-The team has to make budget cuts
-There happens to be someone else on the roster that is so good management wants to go with him instead
-There is a new coach/GM/scheme and management wants to look for a different type of player

None of these apply. There might be an argument for new scheme (3-4 defense) but that wouldn't make sense because Collins was a pro bowl safety in the new defense, he fits well in it, and safeties should be more important to us now.

So, I will flip a s*** if we let him get away or if we piss him off enough to make him walk.
But I don't think we will.
Good post, I agree. It don't get why he hasn't been a top priority. Saftey probably has the worst depth of any Packer postion (we have Collins and Bigby can't stay healthy, thats it) I know he is a RFA and with the uncapped year it is a little shady making long-term deals but Collins is a core member of the team and is a guy you want to keep happy. TT's whole deal is developing a core and keeping it in place. He doesn't throw away money in FA for that reason. I think he was much more important than Chillar to lock up. I consider Jennings and Collins equal and Jennings got a deal (Jennings has a year less of experience) TT is really pushing Collins under a rug right now
Old 02-22-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There seems to be a common conception that when one player is in contract talks, that means he's the only one. I would guess that getting a deal done with Derrick Martin is fairly small potatoes for the front office. Collins not having signed doesn't mean they haven't been discussing one every day. Also, keep in mind that if a long term deal isn't worked out, they'll be able to tender him and continue to work on one. It's hard to imagine him actually leaving.

BTW, RyanBraun8, it's Ryan Pickett, not Prickett.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

still need a Packers GM for a forum mock thing:

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38839

post here to join

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers expected to tag Pickett
Old 02-23-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Too bad for you! ;)

they get smoked.

Old 02-23-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd been hoping we could get a contract done with Pickett, but I have no problem tagging him.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

Might be a better situation with Raji anyway

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 02-23-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
There seems to be a common conception that when one player is in contract talks, that means he's the only one. I would guess that getting a deal done with Derrick Martin is fairly small potatoes for the front office. Collins not having signed doesn't mean they haven't been discussing one every day. Also, keep in mind that if a long term deal isn't worked out, they'll be able to tender him and continue to work on one. It's hard to imagine him actually leaving.

BTW, RyanBraun8, it's Ryan Pickett, not Prickett.
Collins has publically stated that he/his agent has not been contacted reguarding a contract extention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Hmmmm who called that one?
Old 02-23-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Hmmmm who called that one?
Um, everyone?
Old 02-24-2010, 10:25 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just because Woodson's career improved when he got here doesn't mean the same will happen to Peppers. Robinson's career didn't improve when we signed him, and there may be other guys as well.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Westbrook, Peppers, Dunta Robinson, Karlos Dansby, and all these other big names being on the market...Does Green Bay make any sort of free agent splash offseason?

A healthy Brian Westbrook would do wonders for the Pack's offense, but I highly doubt TT would make that move. Pipe dream's I suppose.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

Robinson would be a good pick up and fill a big void and I would have no complaints about Westbrook at a cheap price.