Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heard this from my aunt, and saw it on another forum where they said it's true (which is believable because he's a great person), so:

A friend has a friend who is a retired teacher and who is involved with the Boys & Girls Club.

Someone from the Packer or ganization called this guy at the Boys & Girls Club and told them to bring 75 kids from the Boys and Girls Club to the new bowling alley in Howard and they would get soda, pizza and free bowling.

They got a second call upping the amount of kids to 100. When they all got there, there were about 15 Packers players there to visit and bowl with them.

When they were done, all the kids were each given $100 to go to Shopko for Christmas shopping, accompanied by the Packer players.. And it was all funded by Aaron Rodgers!

There was no publicity, no television cameras. We are lucky to have him in Green Bay .
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:20 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
When they were done, all the kids were each given $100 to go to Shopko for Christmas shopping, accompanied by the Packer players.. And it was all funded by Aaron Rodgers!

There was no publicity, no television cameras. We are lucky to have him in Green Bay .
Dude. Aaron Rodgers is beyond cool. Let's go over some things.

1) The staches. One sexy *****.
2) The awesome passiness. Always good from a QB.
3) The complete non-controversy. Has this guy ever said a single thing wrong or controversial in an interview? Even the Favre stuff he never said a thing and even that hilarious photo was him LAUGHING AT A JOKE from Favre.
4) ******* rad ass dude. I totally buy this story. You watch his interviews, you read the transcripts of what he said, dude is ******* cool.
5) Isn't a whiny ***** like most QBs these days. Sure, he complains to officials when they no-call him getting helmet-to-helmet 8 times a game but you look at Brady, Cutler, Rivers, Schaub, even Manning occasionally being a little ***** and you just don't see Rodgers doing that.

I love Rodgers. He's amazing. I want to have his babies.

How lucky are we to, potentially, have back to back elite franchise QBs? I mean, we can diss Favre all we want but let's face it; while it sucked watching those games he threw away it was absolutely magical watching those games where we trailed but he was throwing it well and you knew, 100%, we were going to win. You could go to sleep before the game was over, down by 6 with 2:00 left, and sleep like a baby 'cuz you woke up the next day with a W marked on the schedule. Rodgers is much more consistent in his play and while he doesn't give off that aura yet, he's got plenty of time.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 12-03-2010 at 02:24 AM.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Dude. Aaron Rodgers is beyond cool. Let's go over some things.

1) The staches. One sexy *****.
2) The awesome passiness. Always good from a QB.
3) The complete non-controversy. Has this guy ever said a single thing wrong or controversial in an interview? Even the Favre stuff he never said a thing and even that hilarious photo was him LAUGHING AT A JOKE from Favre.
4) ******* rad ass dude. I totally buy this story. You watch his interviews, you read the transcripts of what he said, dude is ******* cool.
5) Isn't a whiny ***** like most QBs these days. Sure, he complains to officials when they no-call him getting helmet-to-helmet 8 times a game but you look at Brady, Cutler, Rivers, Schaub, even Manning occasionally being a little ***** and you just don't see Rodgers doing that.

I love Rodgers. He's amazing. I want to have his babies.

How lucky are we to, potentially, have back to back elite franchise QBs? I mean, we can diss Favre all we want but let's face it; while it sucked watching those games he threw away it was absolutely magical watching those games where we trailed but he was throwing it well and you knew, 100%, we were going to win. You could go to sleep before the game was over, down by 6 with 2:00 left, and sleep like a baby 'cuz you woke up the next day with a W marked on the schedule. Rodgers is much more consistent in his play and while he doesn't give off that aura yet, he's got plenty of time.
Definitely not true. Rodgers let Kornheiser and Jaws have it pretty good awhile back. I thought it was hilarious, but Rodgers is not afraid to stir up a little controversy.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-and-terrible/

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30 View Post
Definitely not true. Rodgers let Kornheiser and Jaws have it pretty good awhile back. I thought it was hilarious, but Rodgers is not afraid to stir up a little controversy.

True, but that was pretty minor there. And Jaws & Korny know Rodgers had some valid points there.
I understand chip-on-your-shoulder mentality.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Meh, I might have blinders on but I'm not sure I'd call that controversial. Is anyone surprised that Korn did an interview where he was completely unprepared and unknowledageable? I think he's funny but I don't think he's a sports expert.

And the Jaws thing? He even says good things about him but he's pissed that he disses him before the draft. And obviously what Jaws said WAS wrong since Rodgers is now one of the NFLs top QBs.

Honest and maybe a bit brutal but not terribly controversial. And I absolutely love that interview, anyway, ESPN has really gotten too big and full of itself.

And also, the dude has a huge right to lay some verbal smackdown on all those so-called experts that randomly started dropping Rodgers leading up to the draft and dissing him while saying Smith was the better prospect. I never understood how people saw Alex Smith as a superior prospect and hey, I bet you none of those people he dissed came back and said a word bad about him because they know they majorly screwed the pooch with the Smith over Rodgers call. One of the all-time dumb draft switches (remember, there was a period of time before the draft where people really thought SF was taking Rodgers #1 as the hometown guy with better fundamentals and technique. I even think there was a pretty solid report on ESPN claiming it was a done deal a week or so before the draft.)

Anyone see that Scott has us taking Von Miller? Droooooool. That would make me so freaking happy. Whenever he's been healthy he's been BEASTLY against good competition. Absolutely could be a DeMarcus Ware type of prospect. Love him and to continue building that D seems wise.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 12-03-2010 at 11:15 PM.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:27 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think Rodgers was too cocky, for his own good, at the start of the season; we saw it affect his play into the preseason and the season, but he's starting to lose his massive ego and become the guy he was the last two years.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:14 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're just lucky to be football fans in general now. QB Greatness. When I first started watching football, it was Montana, Marino, Elway, Kelly, Esiason (yes, i'm putting him on this list), Moon. Once the mid to late 90s rolled around, QB play was on the decline. We had Favre, Young, Aikman...but, it wasn't the same.

Now, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Drew Brees are tearing it up year after year and Rodgers, Rivers and Ryan are established as the next wave of greatness.

Add in guys like Manning and Roethliesberger who have already won Superbowls.

Then add in the real young dudes like Sanchez, Freeman and Bradford.

This is one of the best times in history for QB play.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Underwood has switched back to safety again.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the coaches gave up on Underwood and Pat Lee. They seem to like Lee as a special teamer so he could stick around there. Another position change for Underwood only strengthens my belief he'll be cut next year. They probably did it because we go through strong safeties faster than toilet paper though.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
I think the coaches gave up on Underwood and Pat Lee. They seem to like Lee as a special teamer so he could stick around there. Another position change for Underwood only strengthens my belief he'll be cut next year. They probably did it because we go through strong safeties faster than toilet paper though.
Or it shows the Packers are thin at safety and deep at CB?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
We're just lucky to be football fans in general now. QB Greatness. When I first started watching football, it was Montana, Marino, Elway, Kelly, Esiason (yes, i'm putting him on this list), Moon. Once the mid to late 90s rolled around, QB play was on the decline. We had Favre, Young, Aikman...but, it wasn't the same..
Very true. You could legitimately make the case that neither Aikman nor Young were as good as any of Tom Brady, Drew Brees, or Peyton Manning are now.

If I was taking the best 3 year span of those six QBs I'd go..
Favre (I hate myself for this but he was clearly the best player from 95 - 97)
Manning
Brady
Brees
Young
Aikman

And I would say give Rodgers and Rivers another year and they'll both probably pop up above Young and Aikman, neither of whom ever impressed me as much as the overall talent of those teams did.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 12-04-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Or it shows the Packers are thin at safety and deep at CB?
That was my next sentence...

Him and Pat Lee both still look like very athletic college corners out there. Lee has special teams and a former second round grade to fall back on. Underwood has...a 7th round grade, never seen him on special teams, and a scandal. He'll stick around only long enough to see us find another Sam Shields or draft another Pat Lee. That or he's Jarrett Bush's successor.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 12-04-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
If I was taking the best 3 year span of those six QBs I'd go..

Favre (I hate myself for this but he was clearly the best player from 95 - 97)
Manning
Brady
Brees
Young
Aikman

And I would say give Rodgers and Rivers another year and they'll both probably pop up above Young and Aikman, neither of whom ever impressed me as much as the overall talent of those teams did.
I think Aikman is one of the most overrated QBs of all-time. He was on a Pro-Bowl team, with the best OL ever assembled perhaps.
His RB was an all-time great one, his top WR another Hall of Famer.
And oh by the way, his defense was great too, adding Hall of Famers like Deion Sanders and Charles Haley to an already strong unit.

What happened to Aikman when his OL wasn't great? He got battered around and didn't produce, like an Alex Smith or David Carr, two other #1 picks.

What happened to Aikman when Irvin got hurt late in his career? He certainly didn't turn another WR into a great one like our damn guy did going from Sharpe to Brooks to Freeman to Driver to Walker (briefly) to Jennings.

My point is Aikman reaped all the benefits while things were great around him, and got 3 rings because of all that.

He never could carry his team to anywhere close to that without all those great parts around him.

I think tons of QBs could have out-produced Aikman if in his shoes for those 6-8 seasons.

Remember, he was washed up at a relatively early age compared to Favre and Manning. I think Aikman was only drafted 2 seasons before Favre was actually.
Old 12-05-2010, 09:03 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I think Aikman is one of the most overrated QBs of all-time. He was on a Pro-Bowl team, with the best OL ever assembled perhaps.
His RB was an all-time great one, his top WR another Hall of Famer.
And oh by the way, his defense was great too, adding Hall of Famers like Deion Sanders and Charles Haley to an already strong unit.

What happened to Aikman when his OL wasn't great? He got battered around and didn't produce, like an Alex Smith or David Carr, two other #1 picks.

What happened to Aikman when Irvin got hurt late in his career? He certainly didn't turn another WR into a great one like our damn guy did going from Sharpe to Brooks to Freeman to Driver to Walker (briefly) to Jennings.

My point is Aikman reaped all the benefits while things were great around him, and got 3 rings because of all that.

He never could carry his team to anywhere close to that without all those great parts around him.

I think tons of QBs could have out-produced Aikman if in his shoes for those 6-8 seasons.

Remember, he was washed up at a relatively early age compared to Favre and Manning. I think Aikman was only drafted 2 seasons before Favre was actually.
totally agree on Aikman. the HOF lost a lot of points when he made it on the first ballot. Not a big Steve Young fan either. Mostly because I think he is a tremendous douchebag...and I was sooooooo sick of the Cowboys and 9ers in the 90s.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aikman only had one year where he had more than 20 TDs

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
That was my next sentence...
Haha my fault. Sorry, need to read better.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as it's gonna hurt, we should be Vikings fans for the next 3 weeks.

Also should probably start rooting for Atlanta. We're not going to be able to jump them since they have the tiebreaker, so it'd be nice to see them take down Tampa Bay and New Orleans.
Old 12-05-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
As much as it's gonna hurt, we should be Vikings fans for the next 3 weeks.

Also should probably start rooting for Atlanta. We're not going to be able to jump them since they have the tiebreaker, so it'd be nice to see them take down Tampa Bay and New Orleans.
Yep, Vikings have the Giants, Bears, and Eagles coming up.
Look at the Bears luck again..... they got the Panthers backup QB.
They got Miami's #3 QB and Brandon Marshall went out.
They got the Lions #3 QB today.
Now they might get Minnesota with Tarvarris Jackson?

Who knows what happens with Minny as they just killed the Bills, who had been very competitive lately.

Let's hope the Vikings get on a roll the next 3 weeks, help us out, and move themselves towards mediocracy and the middle of the draft.
Old 12-05-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know, if we can't get a bye it might actually be better to be a wild card team anyway. Yeah we wouldn't get a home game, but we'd play St. Louis instead of Philadelphia. Week 17 could be a win-still kind of win for the Packers and Bears. Winner gets a bye, loser plays the NFC West.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

Anyone know the circumstances that would lead us to a wildcard berth and play the NFC West the first playoff game? That would almost be better than a bye. Assuming we don't have any major injuries in that game, it would keep us sharp. I remember a lot of years where teams with first round byes come out flat and lose the first game. Might be better to play a warm up against a cup cake team.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 12-05-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

The 5 seed will play the West, so the best record of non-division winners. For that to be us we'd probably have to win the next three and then lose to the Bears.

And Atlanta better pull this one out. I don't want Tampa hanging around any longer.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

FYI: Matty Ice Ryan is currently 14-32 with 2 interceptions playing against the creamsicle Tampa Bay Buccaneers right now. If Tampa Bay knocks them off, I think that will hurt our wildcard prospects.

Also, the Lions and Bengals let us down today.
What this all means is we need to take care of business and beat the Lions, Giants, and Bears at the least.
Old 12-05-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Okay, one game at a time. Absolute must win next week against the Lions. We only won by 2 earlier this year. We lose and we're probably not playoff bound considering our remaining schedule. That week 17 matchup suddenly looks pretty scary.

Old 12-06-2010, 04:37 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

By the way, the Packers are the only team in the NFL with more than a +77 point differential.

.......we're at +121. .................................................. .........

Old 12-06-2010, 11:46 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
By the way, the Packers are the only team in the NFL with more than a +77 point differential.

.......we're at +121. .................................................. .........
Yep, further pains me that the -12 is what cost us 4 wins.
At least we're in every game, have been for about 13 months now.
I still can't believe we lost to Washington & Miami. They're s***.
We outplayed Chicago and Atlanta too.
We should be 12-0.