Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
WTF? Is that directed at me?

In any case, reports are that Hawk has signed a 5 year deal. No details on the money yet
Yep, no surprise that he signed.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports...=twitt erfeed

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahahahaha

I created a new thread so I could shorten the poll. I just put random crap in the title and post to fulfill character requirements. I forgot to delete the post after merging.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hah its cool

I'm not too upset either way regarding the Hawk deal. I think the team is good with either Hawk or Barnett paired with BIshop, but I did agree that Barnett is better paired with Bishop than Hawk is. Bishop is the hard hitter while Barnett can use his athleticism/speed more.

So, from the sounds of it, Bigby and Colledge are goners as well and so is Tauscher. Cullen Jenkins is gone to by all accounts. I think they bring Peprah back to battle with Burnett. Kuhn and Jackson....I think one of them is back. The main FA they need to focus on now is Jones, who I'm losing hope they can re-sign. I see a team offering him more money than the Pack are willing to + probably a bigger role in their offense

Last edited by BloodBrother : 03-02-2011 at 11:17 PM.
BloodBrother is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
It doesnt have anything to do with money. Barnett is still the best linebacker on the team behind Matthews.
How can you say this considering he hasn't been on the field much the last two seasons???
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseKnuckles View Post
How can you say this considering he hasn't been on the field much the last two seasons???
He played all of 2009, and played great. He was also very good his first five years in the league, and was playing well until he got hurt this year. Hawk meanwhile was pretty good this year, and decently average the rest of his career. Almost everyone thought he was and/or wanted him gone after this season before it started. Even after it started people didn't like him, and many wanted to trade him for Marshawn Lynch before Barnett was hurt. He had one pretty good season and now all of a sudden everyone loves him.

I know we can win with Hawk, and he is younger. It's not a terrible move, but I still wish we would have went with the better player.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:21 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And there it is. Good move. And he's not coming back. He can negotiate with anyone now and there will be multiple teams that will pay him more than we will. Barnett and Bishop was the right choice.
Wrong. Why so little faith in Ted Thompson? And Dom Capers, Mike McCarthy, Winston Moss? They know what they're doing.

You gotta look past the flash and headlines and trash-talk sometimes.... film evaluation clearly showed that Hawk has graded out well for the past 3-4 years, and has actually been improving, which is what you want in your players. He's just entering his prime, whereas Barnett's 30 and his best days are behind him.

Easy decision here, have faith in Ted, Mike & Dom.

Quote:
He played all of 2009, and played great. He was also very good his first five years in the league, and was playing well until he got hurt this year. Hawk meanwhile was pretty good this year, and decently average the rest of his career.

He had one pretty good season and now all of a sudden everyone loves him.

I know we can win with Hawk, and he is younger. It's not a terrible move, but I still wish we would have went with the better player.
The casual, less-educated fan who is expecting flash and fireworks and game-changing plays may have thought Hawk was just "average". All along he was solid and did what was asked of him.

All along I expected and hoped we'd go with the better player Hawk, plus he's younger, is still improving (unlike Barnett), and he's not a diva like Barnett is. Barnett: don't ***** about things on twitter. Don't play the race card about your night club, etc.

Very happy Hawk & Bishop will be back.

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 03-03-2011 at 08:30 AM.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:33 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Wrong. Why so little faith in Ted Thompson? And Dom Capers, Mike McCarthy, Winston Moss? They know what they're doing.
Well, he is entitled to his own opinion.

My deal with Barnett is his health. Has he just been unfortunate, or is it going to be a repeating pattern at this stage in his career?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:40 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Well, he is entitled to his own opinion.

My deal with Barnett is his health. Has he just been unfortunate, or is it going to be a repeating pattern at this stage in his career?
Yes everyone is entitled to their own opinions and all of us are wrong with ours at times.
I was way wrong about Tramon Williams, never thought he'd be able to get this good.
But once we locked up Bishop, choosing to go forward with Hawk over Barnett is an easy call, has been for awhile, and it seems most of us saw that.

Performance, slight edge to Hawk.
Improvement, slight edge to Hawk.
Durability, so far huge edge to Hawk.
Age, big edge to Hawk.
Personality, big edge to Hawk.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:57 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't favor one over the other too strongly, but felt that with how the Packers work....they'd favor Hawk over Barnett. Said taht I wouldn't doubt that they see Hawk as a better leader on the defense over Barnett, and they probably don't like Barnett's twitter crap. Not to mention you got McCarthy preaching about accountability and availability and Hawk has been "available" for his entire career. Came say the same for Barnett the last few seasons

pure speculation on my part, but HAwk seemed like a guy they would choose over Barnett, and it looks like they did. I fully expect his deal to pay him similar to what Barnett will be getting, which will just further the point that Barnett is probably gone
Old 03-03-2011, 11:38 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
....they probably don't like Barnett's twitter crap. .....which will just further the point that Barnett is probably gone
  • What do you guys think we can get if we trade Barnett?
  • Who here expects him to be outright released?

If I had to bet, I'd bet that we eventually release him and get nothing for him. I'd love to get a 3rd round pick for him, but would never expect anyone to cough up more than a 4th for him at this point in time (again, that's if the CBA mess is fixed even).
Old 03-03-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Yup...can't trade him unless they have a new CBA. Pretty sure they will look to try and deal him, though. Might not get more than a 4th, though

also, Hawk's deal is apparently between 6-7 million per year with 10 million guaranteed.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I remember correctly, isn't Barnett against moving to the outside- or at least he was against it back when the team still ran the 4-3?

Is his skill-set worthwhile as a 3-4 OLB IF he consents to the idea?

This bit is just pipe dreams on my part, but it WOULD potentially solve one of the bigger questions this team has if Barnett could concievably fill the outside role alongside Clay.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently Daryn Colledge was tendered

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
If I remember correctly, isn't Barnett against moving to the outside- or at least he was against it back when the team still ran the 4-3?

This bit is just pipe dreams on my part, but it WOULD potentially solve one of the bigger questions this team has if Barnett could concievably fill the outside role alongside Clay.
i like the way u think zycho!
Old 03-03-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post

Too small for 3-4 OLB. And yes he was vocal about his reluctance to move the the outside in the 4-3 when we ran it. After we drafted Hawk there was discussion (in the media) about whether Hawk would fit better inside and Barnett would move outside. Barnett basically said he was a MLB and wasn't going to move. With that bit of insight into his personality plus his inability to refrain from tweeting about every issue he has with the front office, I think we have a pretty good idea why Hawk is the choice. I've read Hawk referred to as a "glue guy" and he really seemed to thrive in the leadership role he took on after Barnett was injured.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
Too small for 3-4 OLB. And yes he was vocal about his reluctance to move the the outside in the 4-3 when we ran it. After we drafted Hawk there was discussion (in the media) about whether Hawk would fit better inside and Barnett would move outside. Barnett basically said he was a MLB and wasn't going to move. With that bit of insight into his personality plus his inability to refrain from tweeting about every issue he has with the front office, I think we have a pretty good idea why Hawk is the choice. I've read Hawk referred to as a "glue guy" and he really seemed to thrive in the leadership role he took on after Barnett was injured.
I really like Hawk's attitude and that's been one of the main reasons I wanted to keep him. If you go and watch all his interviews he's just a classy guy that legitimately wants to be a Packer for life.

Also, I loved Barnett in a 4-3 but he's just not that good of fit for a 3-4 IMO. And his attitude clearly isn't the Packer mentality. Sure, you could say that to Finley to a degree as well but Finley is a potential all-pro and is still really young. Barnett isn't even a potential pro-bowl alternate in our current scheme and with our current players, imo, and he's a veteran. He should know better.

Barnett is probably better as a playmaker but we have really gotten torn apart by TEs when he's started and I don't feel like he's as disciplined of a player. Bishop can make tackles. Matthews can make sacks. Hawk gives us that fundamental guy back there that will maintain his assignment and get it done. He might give up 9 yards on a 3rd and ten by sitting in a cover zone but he'll sit right at that marker and bring them down short. Barnett might get a pick or he might miss a tackle. We've got playmakers, we need consistency.

I have no problem dealing Barnett and would honestly rather see us cut him then let him become a cancer in the locker room when he's our #3 ILB.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 03-03-2011 at 03:12 PM.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Apparently Daryn Colledge was tendered
So was Crosby. Only names I've seen so far, though...
Old 03-03-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.

To me, Hawk over Barnett. Hawk is just consistant. You know every play he will get his job done.... Barnett is a great player but outside of injuries he still has major issues of getting of blocks and over pursuing. He will make more big plays but also make more mistakes. I prefer a guy like Hawk that is dependable, may not wow you but is just solid. That is my opinion
RyanBraun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Performance, slight edge to Hawk.
Improvement, slight edge to Hawk.
Durability, so far huge edge to Hawk.
Age, big edge to Hawk.
Personality, big edge to Hawk.
Those are opinions of a layman for the most part, and very debatable opinions at that.

they get smoked.

Old 03-03-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Those are opinions of a layman for the most part, and very debatable opinions at that.
Everything is debatable, but I don't think many people could make cases for any of them being wrong. I side with Packer management on this one.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

since when did Hawk become mr.consistent and this great LBer? this was finally the year he put it all together...
Old 03-03-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
since when did Hawk become mr.consistent and this great LBer? this was finally the year he put it all together...
I think you answered your own question.. this year.

Also, no one is claiming he's a great LBer. We're claiming he's a good and consistent LBer and with our other defensive playmakers that's all we need.

It is kind of sad, though, when you go back to the draft and he was being talked about as an Urlacher or Lewis type of guy. He never turned into that at all. Can you only imagine our defense if he had?

Old 03-03-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
I think you answered your own question.. this year.

Also, no one is claiming he's a great LBer. We're claiming he's a good and consistent LBer and with our other defensive playmakers that's all we need.

It is kind of sad, though, when you go back to the draft and he was being talked about as an Urlacher or Lewis type of guy. He never turned into that at all. Can you only imagine our defense if he had?
I like to go back on the comment where i wrote he finally put it all together and say;

i didn't answer myself; this was his only year where as you can look back and say he finally lived up to some sort of the expectations he had coming in, and he didn't live to many of them this year. So for him to be consistent, he had to had done it longer than 1 season.

He's never had 2, or more, good years in a row, so i don't know where this consistent talk came from. Not only that, but TEs continued to work havoc onto the defense throughout the year.

Also, everyone says Hawk improved this year, but no one is discussing what exactly he improved on...Barnett and Hawk are exactly similar in the game, but I would take the cheaper route.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
I like to go back on the comment where i wrote he finally put it all together and say;

i didn't answer myself; this was his only year where as you can look back and say he finally lived up to some sort of the expectations he had coming in, and he didn't live to many of them this year. So for him to be consistent, he had to had done it longer than 1 season.

He's never had 2, or more, good years in a row, so i don't know where this consistent talk came from. Not only that, but TEs continued to work havoc onto the defense throughout the year.

Also, everyone says Hawk improved this year, but no one is discussing what exactly he improved on...Barnett and Hawk are exactly similar in the game, but I would take the cheaper route.
Eh, you're only as good as what you've done lately. Hawk was consistent in all the games he played last year, more or less.

Would I ever claim he's a great LBer? No.
Did he get overpaid? Yeah.
Is he a good fit for the defense? Yup.

Barnett wasn't here. The defense played superbly this year and Hawk was a captain. He was a leader out there. Their skills might be equal but Hawk is more of the character guy we want. We all know Barnett whines. He won't move to the outside, he twitters, throws tantrums, etc. Plus Hawk stays healthy. That alone is worth a lot.

Old 03-04-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.

The major issue in Hawks game was coverage and he improved greatly. He has always been consistant in the run game. The guys is just a hard working, durable, solid player. Nothing great but nothing bad. I will take a whole team of hard working guys who fit a scheme and will do their job play in and play out and that is what he does. He is reliable and durable. Barnett is talented but the guy has missed half of the games over the past 3 years and he is getting no younger. He makes big plays but he gets in bad position a lot also. I have always really liked Nick but Bishop is just as good and younger and Hawk is much more reliable.
RyanBraun8 is offline   Reply With Quote