Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2006, 12:33 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70challenger457
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
what do you guys think of the new sig, I don't have photoshop but I make due with the crappy software I have
i like it, but it might be a little too big.
yeah, thats he first thing I noticed when I saw that post, I'm gunna shorten it once I get a chance to at home
the statement below your pic might be outdated too...kampman was passed by peppers last night....and peppers looked amazing.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 12:56 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
hey, i decided i'd rank the packer's 22 starters....here's what i came up with....anyone else wanna try?

1-Donald Driver
2-Aaron Kampman
3-Mark Tauscher
4-Chad Clifton
5-Charles Woodson
6-Al Harris
7-Brett Favre
8-Nick Barnett
9-AJ Hawk
10-Scott Wells
11-Greg Jennings
12-Ahman Green
13-Darryn Colledge
14-Jason Spitz
15-Corey Williams
16-Cullen Jenkins
17-Brady Poppinga
18-Nick Collins
19-Marquand Manuel
20-Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
21-Bubba Franks
22-Brandon Miree
I like the rankings, but i would put both Favre and Harris above Woodson.

Woodson has been good, but what Harris has done has been very underrated he has shut down recievers like Bolden, Holt, and after watching him last week I didnt see the ball thrown to his reciever once during that whole game.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 01:02 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30
Quote:
hey, i decided i'd rank the packer's 22 starters....here's what i came up with....anyone else wanna try?

1-Donald Driver
2-Aaron Kampman
3-Mark Tauscher
4-Chad Clifton
5-Charles Woodson
6-Al Harris
7-Brett Favre
8-Nick Barnett
9-AJ Hawk
10-Scott Wells
11-Greg Jennings
12-Ahman Green
13-Darryn Colledge
14-Jason Spitz
15-Corey Williams
16-Cullen Jenkins
17-Brady Poppinga
18-Nick Collins
19-Marquand Manuel
20-Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
21-Bubba Franks
22-Brandon Miree

Woodson has been good, but what Harris has done has been very underrated he has shut down recievers like Bolden, Holt, and after watching him last week I didnt see the ball thrown to his reciever once during that whole game.
thought about that...it was a tough call...but the Lee Evans TD pass and the Billy McMullen TD pass were both at least partly on Harris....and both of those should NEVER have happened.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:05 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
what do you guys think of the new sig, I don't have photoshop but I make due with the crappy software I have
i like it, but it might be a little too big.
yeah, thats he first thing I noticed when I saw that post, I'm gunna shorten it once I get a chance to at home
the statement below your pic might be outdated too...kampman was passed by peppers last night....and peppers looked amazing.
I was pissed when I saw that he had 3 sacks last night
Old 11-14-2006, 01:06 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

1-Donald Driver
2-Aaron Kampman
3-Mark Tauscher
4-Chad Clifton
5-Charles Woodson
6-Al Harris
7-Brett Favre
8-Nick Barnett
9-AJ Hawk
10-Scott Wells
11-Greg Jennings
12-Ahman Green
13-Darryn Colledge
14-Jason Spitz
15-Corey Williams
16-Cullen Jenkins
17-Brady Poppinga
18-Nick Collins
19-Marquand Manuel
20-Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
21-Bubba Franks
22-Brandon Miree

thought about that...it was a tough call...but the Lee Evans TD pass and the Billy McMullen TD pass were both at least partly on Harris....and both of those should NEVER have happened.
I don't think those were his responsibilties, but I could be right or wrong, we don't really know
Old 11-14-2006, 01:13 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

1-Donald Driver
2-Aaron Kampman
3-Mark Tauscher
4-Chad Clifton
5-Charles Woodson
6-Al Harris
7-Brett Favre
8-Nick Barnett
9-AJ Hawk
10-Scott Wells
11-Greg Jennings
12-Ahman Green
13-Darryn Colledge
14-Jason Spitz
15-Corey Williams
16-Cullen Jenkins
17-Brady Poppinga
18-Nick Collins
19-Marquand Manuel
20-Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
21-Bubba Franks
22-Brandon Miree

I don't think those were his responsibilties, but I could be right or wrong, we don't really know
Ya i think that on the lee evans td there was supposed to be saftey help from over top.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-14-2006, 01:16 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1-Brett Favre
2-Donald Driver
3-Aaron Kampman
4-Mark Tauscher
5-Nick Barnett
6-Al Harris
7-Ryan Pickett
8-AJ Hawk
9-Ahman Green
10-Scott Wells
11-Charles Woodson
12- Chad Clifton
13-Darryn Colledge
14-Jason Spitz
15-Corey Williams
16-Nick Collins
17-Brady Poppinga
18-Greg Jennings
19-Brandon Miree
20-Marquand Manuel
21-Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
22-Bubba Franks

Favre is the most improtant player on the team. If he has a bad game, how many wins do the Packers have? If he has a good game, how many losses do they have?

Maybe Bubba is doing a fine job blocking, but I remember when Favre believed in the TE and had Chmura. The Packers need to upgrade the TE position by trade, FA or draft for next year. Martin has been the best guy, and he still isn't anything special. KGB has been forgettable. Manuel has been more physical than Roman, but I don't think he's been an improvement. Maybe if Underwood comes back healthy the safety issue is solved, otherwise they need to work on it.

The rookies will likely rank higher when they get a full year under their belts.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:21 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur

Favre is the most improtant player on the team. If he has a bad game, how many wins do the Packers have? If he has a good game, how many losses do they have?
true...and the Packers have a losing record now. so, that'd indicate that maybe he's not the best player on the team...most important, yeah, probably.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:26 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:

true...and the Packers have a losing record now. so, that'd indicate that maybe he's not the best player on the team...most important, yeah, probably.
Thats true, but their losses you cant plug all of their losses on Favre. with missed opportunities and blown coverages etc. Therefore I would put Favre in my top 3.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-14-2006, 01:35 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

Quote:
1-Donald Driver
2-Brett Favre
3-Aaron Kampman
4-Mark Tauscher
5-Nick Barnett
6-Al Harris
7-Charles Woodson
8-AJ Hawk
9-Ahman Green
10-Ryan Pickett
11-Chad Clifton
12- Scott Wells
13-Darryn Colledge
14-Nick Collins
15-Jason Spitz
16-Greg Jennings
17-Brady Poppinga
18-Cory Williams
19-Brandon Miree
20-Marquand Manuel
21-Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
22-Bubba Franks

My top 2 make each other. Favre makes Driver and this year Driver has made Favre. Kampman is without a doubt the heart and soul of the D, and both Barnett and Hawk have been huge as of late.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-14-2006, 01:37 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Favre is still the most important player, and given that he's the only guy who can take over a game, I still think he's the best player on this losing team. It's not like in Chicago where Hester and Urlacher won a game against AZ without the help of their QB. There's no LJ propping up a Huard. There's no Steve Smith or Antonio Gates taking over a game at WR or TE.

There haven't been huge holes for the RBs to run through excpet for the one game, there hasn't been a defensive player that has dominated a gmae like Reggie White could to win a game, no special teamer has taken over even like a Desmond Howard.

If you were making a team for GB to play this season with, who would you take first knowing you might not get your second choice? I'd take Favre first. He's shown that he can continue to be effective with guys like Ruvell Martin, Koren Robinson and Chris Francies. I love DD, but I don't believe we could slide the third string or fourth string QB in and there would still be the same production.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:49 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

yeah, you're right...you can't put any of the losses on Favre. generally speaking, he's played as good or better than he has in the last 4 or 5 years. I guess I have him too low.

now, looking at everybody's lists.....KGB and Franks are consistently on the bottom....so, when we talk about who to draft in round one, should DEs and TE's start gettin some mentions?
Old 11-14-2006, 02:07 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
1-Brett Favre
2-Donald Driver
3-Aaron Kampman
4-Mark Tauscher
5-Nick Barnett
6-Al Harris
7-Ryan Pickett
8-AJ Hawk
9-Ahman Green
10-Scott Wells
11-Charles Woodson
12- Chad Clifton
13-Darryn Colledge
14-Jason Spitz
15-Corey Williams
16-Nick Collins
17-Brady Poppinga
18-Greg Jennings
19-Brandon Miree
20-Marquand Manuel
21-Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
22-Bubba Franks

Maybe Bubba is doing a fine job blocking, but I remember when Favre believed in the TE and had Chmura. The Packers need to upgrade the TE position by trade, FA or draft for next year. Martin has been the best guy, and he still isn't anything special. KGB has been forgettable. Manuel has been more physical than Roman, but I don't think he's been an improvement. Maybe if Underwood comes back healthy the safety issue is solved, otherwise they need to work on it.

The rookies will likely rank higher when they get a full year under their belts.
i agree with jonbur, brett is still the packers best player.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Yeah, unfortunately we're stuck with KGB's big ass contract, don't know what we'll do with that, maybe TT could restructure the remaining years to be more incentive based.

But the DE I like the most for us is Tim Crowder of Texas, Scott has said his stock has been rising but he's not the elite prospect, Gaines Adams is and he will be long gone by the time we pick. I don't know if he will end up with a first round grade but he has pretty good size and he won't get pushed around at 6'4'' 270. He's the same size as Kampman and probably has the same speed. I think we need Linemen that aren't gonna get pushed around and be hard to move so our linebackers can fly around and make plays.

Right now my optimistic outlook is something like this:

Round 1: Ted Ginn Jr.-I don't care that we are spending a first rounder on him, a few people (packers fans in this thread) have said it isn't worth it and he'll end up being like Troy Williamson and Ashley Lelie, but we wouldn't be drafting him to be the # 1 guy. As a small guy he can line up in the slot and be a dangerous weapon that stretches the field with top of the line speed, and what puts him over the top is his great punt returning ability, instead of getting Charles Woodson hammered on every return (if guys would block he would've had a TD by now, I see guys running right at him every return.) Woodson's too important to the team to be risking it back there, even though I think he's doing a great job, but we give this job to the young guy.

Round 2. DE-Tim Crowder/Victor Abiamiri (Notre Dame)

Round 3. A RB-maybe Lorenzo Booker (FSU) or Tuny Hunt (Penn State)

or:

Round 1: S-Laron Landry/Michael Griffin or CB-Marcus McCauley (Leon Hall will be gone, Landry might be too)

Round 2: DE-Tim Crowder/Victor Abiamiri

Round 3: WR-Steve Smith (USC)/Johnnie Lee Higgins (UTEP)/ Dallas Baker(Florida)

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:55 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wow Charles Woodson is ranked pretty high.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:58 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk
Yeah, unfortunately we're stuck with KGB's big ass contract, don't know what we'll do with that, maybe TT could restructure the remaining years to be more incentive based.

But the DE I like the most for us is Tim Crowder of Texas, Scott has said his stock has been rising but he's not the elite prospect, Gaines Adams is and he will be long gone by the time we pick. I don't know if he will end up with a first round grade but he has pretty good size and he won't get pushed around at 6'4'' 270. He's the same size as Kampman and probably has the same speed. I think we need Linemen that aren't gonna get pushed around and be hard to move so our linebackers can fly around and make plays.

Round 1: Ted Ginn Jr.-I don't care that we are spending a first rounder on him, a few people (packers fans in this thread) have said it isn't worth it and he'll end up being like Troy Williamson and Ashley Lelie, but we wouldn't be drafting him to be the # 1 guy. As a small guy he can line up in the slot and be a dangerous weapon that stretches the field with top of the line speed, and what puts him over the top is his great punt returning ability, instead of getting Charles Woodson hammered on every return (if guys would block he would've had a TD by now, I see guys running right at him every return.) Woodson's too important to the team to be risking it back there, even though I think he's doing a great job, but we give this job to the young guy.

or:

Round 1: S-Laron Landry/Michael Griffin or CB-Marcus McCauley (Leon Hall will be gone, Landry might be too)

I like the 2nd draft better than the first. I think we can get good value out of any of those WRs in the 3rd.

I dont like using a 1st round pick on someone who isnt expected to be a #1 guy. If were going to get a guy to line up in the slot why not get a guy from the 2nd or 3rd round like Smith, and use the 1st round pick on someone in the secondary or D-line.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-14-2006, 02:59 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
Wow Charles Woodson is ranked pretty high.
yeah, he's doing really well for us.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

1-Brett Favre
2-Donald Driver
3-Aaron Kampman
4-Mark Tauscher
5-Al Harris
6-Ahman Green
7-Ryan Pickett
8-Nick Barnett
9-Charles Woodson
10-Chad Clifton
11-Scott Wells
12- A.J. Hawk
13-Greg Jennings
14-Marquand Manuel
15-Daryn Colledge
16-Jason Spitz
17-Brady Poppinga
18-Whomever starts at the other DT spot
19- Bubba Franks
20- Brandon Miree
21-Nick Collins
22-Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
-----------------------------

I don't really believe that I should have Nick Collins that low but he hasn't played that well this year after such a promising first year. I don't think we should replace him but I think great secondary coaching would help a young guy like him, every other secondary starter is a proven vet so they don't need the coaching as much.

Bosanac01
Old 11-14-2006, 03:08 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

Quote:
1-Brett Favre
2-Donald Driver
3-Aaron Kampman
4-Mark Tauscher
5-Al Harris
6-Ahman Green
7-Ryan Pickett
8-Nick Barnett
9-Charles Woodson
10-Chad Clifton
11-Scott Wells
12- A.J. Hawk
13-Greg Jennings
14-Marquand Manuel
15-Daryn Colledge
16-Jason Spitz
17-Brady Poppinga
18-Whomever starts at the other DT spot
19- Bubba Franks
20- Brandon Miree
21-Nick Collins
22-Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
-----------------------------

I don't really believe that I should have Nick Collins that low but he hasn't played that well this year after such a promising first year. I don't think we should replace him but I think great secondary coaching would help a young guy like him, every other secondary starter is a proven vet so they don't need the coaching as much.
He definately hasnt had the year that he had last year, but at the beginning of the year he wasnt bad at all, and he has had a lot of key open field tackles. He had a good game against the saints week 2 especially on Bush. As of lately he has kind of struggled, but i dont think he has had that bad of year

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-14-2006, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:

or:

I like the 2nd draft better than the first. I think we can get good value out of any of those WRs in the 3rd.

I dont like using a 1st round pick on someone who isnt expected to be a #1 guy. If were going to get a guy to line up in the slot why not get a guy from the 2nd or 3rd round like Smith, and use the 1st round pick on someone in the secondary or D-line.
I understand that theory and I do agree with it, I just think when you look at an offense you gotta either have a bunch of "very good" players with about the same ability or a few guys that "scare defenses" and some "good" players surrounding them. I think the more guys we have that scare defenses the better off we are, when I look at our offensive players from a defensive standpoint, Ahman Green and Brett Favre scare me, cause I know if you don't try to stop them they will hurt you bad. You could say Donald Driver and as much as I love him it doesn't matter what a WR does if the QB can't get them the ball.

But, as far as recievers are concerned, I like Steve Smith the most out of anyone from a recieving perspective, and wouldn't have a problem with drafting him in the second round if his stock gets that high, I think he's gonna be a steal to anyone who gets him. But Ginn does so many things and that speed makes him dangerous as well as everybody else, think about this: you have no chance of stopping Ahman Green if you have to cover Donald Driver, Greg Jennings and Ted Ginn. I think if we pick mid 1st round Ginn has to be considered, if we were picking 1 to 8 I wouldn't pick him cause of his size, but pick 10 and later he'd be at the top of my list with a few other guys.

Bosanac01
Old 11-14-2006, 03:35 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

or:

I understand that theory and I do agree with it, I just think when you look at an offense you gotta either have a bunch of "very good" players with about the same ability or a few guys that "scare defenses" and some "good" players surrounding them. I think the more guys we have that scare defenses the better off we are, when I look at our offensive players from a defensive standpoint, Ahman Green and Brett Favre scare me, cause I know if you don't try to stop them they will hurt you bad. You could say Donald Driver and as much as I love him it doesn't matter what a WR does if the QB can't get them the ball.

But, as far as recievers are concerned, I like Steve Smith the most out of anyone from a recieving perspective, and wouldn't have a problem with drafting him in the second round if his stock gets that high, I think he's gonna be a steal to anyone who gets him. But Ginn does so many things and that speed makes him dangerous as well as everybody else, think about this: you have no chance of stopping Ahman Green if you have to cover Donald Driver, Greg Jennings and Ted Ginn. I think if we pick mid 1st round Ginn has to be considered, if we were picking 1 to 8 I wouldn't pick him cause of his size, but pick 10 and later he'd be at the top of my list with a few other guys.
i know what you mean if we could get a wr core that somewhat compares to what the colts have (and im not comparing Driver to Harrison etc.) with 3 WR weapons it could make our offense deadly again,

but drafting a WR that high keeps reminding me of what the Lions did over the last few years, and how much that backfired on them. Granted Harrington isnt a good QB by any means.

I wouldnt be disappointed if the Packers took Ginn in the first, but i just think that there are other ways that they can go with that pick and still pick up a quality WR in the next couple rounds.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-14-2006, 03:53 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seeing every UTEP game this year, I will say that I think Higgins will be a HUGE threat. Not to mention, he is a really, really good returner. With one more punt return he will be leading the nation in YPR. He is incredibly fast, he just runs past every one on the field. Not to mention, if we can get him in the 3rd, it gives us our first two picks to get the positions we need bad, S, DE, RB.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:03 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tom brady is going to pick the packers secondary apart and it will help lead the the firing of Shotty.. my prediction.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 11-14-2006, 04:12 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

BTW i found this and it was one of my favorite packer moments.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...1882 3161&n=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8HAz...elated&search=

Favre

and AJ Hawk is leading for rookie of the year, agian! http://www.nfl.com/rookies/vote

they get smoked.

Old 11-14-2006, 04:16 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
tom brady is going to pick the packers secondary apart and it will help lead the the firing of Shotty.. my prediction.
yeah, the Patriots are gonna be pretty pissed off after losing to the Colts and Jets. I'd love to see the Pack get a win against the Pats or Hawks in the next 2 weeks.

if nothing else these next 2 games will show where the Packers really stack up against playoff caliber teams.