Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-10-2008, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Going to the Draft: Help

The past two years I have gone to the NFL draft and last year I endured both days in order to earn a free ticket for next year. Problem is, you sign up for a ticket there and I wrote down the adress of my old house. Does anyone know if there is a number for the NFL Offices or headquarters so I can change my adress?
Old 02-10-2008, 11:14 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

that sucks...

and to answer your question no I don't but I imagine that their website might have some info...

National Football League
622 3rd Ave
New York, NY 10017

Phone: (212) 867-2010

Source(s):
Yahoo Yellow Pages
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:50 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't you forward all of your mail to your new address. If you didn't just go to your local post office. As long as it's sent to your name then you should be fine. I don't see why they wouldn't forward it for you.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Didn't you forward all of your mail to your new address. If you didn't just go to your local post office. As long as it's sent to your name then you should be fine. I don't see why they wouldn't forward it for you.
What he said. Have fun at the draft. I'm pretty jealous of you.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

going to the NFl draft is the greatest time ever cant wait to go this year.

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:02 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to the NBA Draft when Kenyon Martin went #1. I hope the NFL Draft is more exciting otherwise you're getting your hopes up for a good time.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:12 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672 View Post
I went to the NBA Draft when Kenyon Martin went #1. I hope the NFL Draft is more exciting otherwise you're getting your hopes up for a good time.
He said he has been there twice. Obviously he enjoys going if he plans on going again this year.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:14 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown View Post
He said he has been there twice. Obviously he enjoys going if he plans on going again this year.
True, or he's like an orphan at Christmas that just hopes next year is better...
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote