Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-10-2008, 08:39 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
I currently live in Lafayette.
What? I'm confused
Old 02-10-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
I remember awhile ago you said you worked at a local paint store, dont know how I remembered.
wow thats pretty good... +rep

I'd work there again but idk I want to do something different
Old 02-10-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
What? I'm confused
About where I live?
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
About where I live?
LMAO I quoted the wrong person.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
About where I live?
Ever hear of Gonzales? Between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. Electrical work is getting slow around here, trying to find some more work. If not, its on to Aflac.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Ever hear of Gonzales? Between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. Electrical work is getting slow around here, trying to find some more work. If not, its on to Aflac.
Ever heard of Cook Construction?
Old 02-10-2008, 08:44 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I assist people with disabilities find employment, and I also help them adjust to their newly found employment as a job coach.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:45 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
I assist people with disabilities find employment, and I also help them adjust to their newly found employment as a job coach.
wow that's really respectable.. sorry if that sounds sarcastic.. i'm serious, that's really nice sarf... +rep man

wow ive given out rep to 2 ppl in this thread.. lol
Old 02-10-2008, 08:46 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

I think ima get a job at the bowling alley over the summer...
Old 02-10-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Waterpark jobs are the greatest.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:49 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ref 3-6th grade basketball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:49 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ever heard of Cook Construction?
If they do any work around Baton Rouge maybe but not sure. Is that a Laffy company?

Who Dat Nation!
Old 02-10-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
If they do any work around Baton Rouge maybe but not sure. Is that a Laffy company?
No they're out of Dutchtown. My uncle owns it. He lived in Gonzales for 5 or 6 years or so maybe longer.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:52 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Financial adviser. I have only learnt one thing in my 12 months in this profession, i do not want to be a financial adviser.

On the plus side it gives me plenty of time on nfldc, hence my 38% efficiency.

14.5 days
108 hours
6488 mins

Those represent how long i have left until i quit
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:52 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Waterpark jobs are the greatest.
I worked at Typhoon Lagoon for a year as a lifeguard. The greatest job ever.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:54 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No they're out of Dutchtown. My uncle owns it. He lived in Gonzales for 5 or 6 years or so maybe longer.
Yea, I live right outside Dutchtown in St. Amant. Not sure if I've heard of Cook though, what kind of company is it?

Who Dat Nation!
Old 02-10-2008, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Yea, I live right outside Dutchtown in St. Amant. Not sure if I've heard of Cook though, what kind of company is it?
Just Cook Construction.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

I mean what kind of work do they do?

Who Dat Nation!
Old 02-10-2008, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
I mean what kind of work do they do?
Build houses.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:10 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i currently work at penn station but i just put in my 2 weeks notice on thursday because i have a new job at a drive-thru convenience store. i cant stand working in food, ive been doin it for about 5 years and it sucks. this new job looks like it will be cake plus i get paid 1.00 more an hour.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

I hope to go back to school this fall or next spring so I may go work at Albertsons when I do quit PEI.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
yea, it can be dangerous....just the other day I had some guy pull a big ass knife on me, we had to roll around on the ground, it wasn't fun...I hit him with my asp and he bled...it was cool after that..

but that was the first action I've seen in like a month...so it comes and goes...gainesville is a very laid back place, there really isn't a lot of crime

yea my dad was Baltimore Police and got hurt bad so he doesnt want me to join it.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
yea my dad was Baltimore Police and got hurt bad so he doesnt want me to join it.
yeah, i got a cousin who is a cop in virginia, i wanna say a city called fairfax maybe. it was near the DC border. anyways, he got hurt real bad too, and says that job was dangerous and he never had an easy day. he wouldnt reccomend it to anyone.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:21 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I play football for OSU, so I'm set for life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:26 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I work at a coffee shop up at school, haven't found my summer job yet

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote