Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-11-2008, 03:32 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I really would not like to see this happen. I think things are good the way they are.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think anyone wants to see this happen. The players are getting paid and are happy. Most owners have a built-in profit margin and are building their coffers significantly because they cannot spend over a certain amount. Why would ownership risk a near guaranteed profit margin? Let's face facts:

1.) The players have a good deal, and they aren't going to accept a lower percentage of revenue. It will take an extended strike before this can happen.

2.) Lower revenue franchises need the salary cap to control their own costs. Even then, they have trouble competing in terms of facilities, scouting, etc.

3.) Medium revenue franchises are petrified to risk their profit margin to compete with the high revenue owners. They would rather keep the status quo than risk it.

4.) Large revenue clubs have the most to lose here. Because they make the most money with luxury boxes, local media contracts, and apparel, they risk eating a significant portion of their own money just to potentially get an edge in competition.

5.) I don't see how the players can accept a situation where they don't have guaranteed contracts, but the owners can "spend" as much as they want. In the long run, it is possible that it will hurt player revenues.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, this is completely fair to all of the small-market teams in the NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:37 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I don't think anyone wants to see this happen. The players are getting paid and are happy. Most owners have a built-in profit margin and are building their coffers significantly because they cannot spend over a certain amount. Why would ownership risk a near guaranteed profit margin? Let's face facts:

1.) The players have a good deal, and they aren't going to accept a lower percentage of revenue. It will take an extended strike before this can happen.

2.) Lower revenue franchises need the salary cap to control their own costs. Even then, they have trouble competing in terms of facilities, scouting, etc.

3.) Medium revenue franchises are petrified to risk their profit margin to compete with the high revenue owners. They would rather keep the status quo than risk it.

4.) Large revenue clubs have the most to lose here. Because they make the most money with luxury boxes, local media contracts, and apparel, they risk eating a significant portion of their own money just to potentially get an edge in competition.

5.) I don't see how the players can accept a situation where they don't have guaranteed contracts, but the owners can "spend" as much as they want. In the long run, it is possible that it will hurt player revenues.
I agree with you 100% I really hope this does not happen

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:39 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think anyone wants it to happen. However, I do think there will be a strike in the future. Every year, the cost of paying the players 60% of revenues is higher and higher. I'm not certain that revenues will grow as quickly as they have been the last 5-6 years. I'm also pretty sure that the owners are not going to let the players get much more of a piece of the pie than 60%. They do have significant operating costs, and they need to run their businesses. I foresee a big clash in the future, but not in 2008-2009. Maybe 2011-2012 or soon after.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 02-11-2008, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*Crosses Fingers*
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

... This would be incredibly lame if this went down.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
*Crosses Fingers*
You know it's concerning how happy this makes cowboys fans... like you have zero chance of winning a SB with the cap in place. Do you really need this to happen in order to win?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a cowboy fan and I would hate if there wasnt a cap. It's all about a level playing field.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 02-11-2008 at 04:14 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:07 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Dallas cannot necessarily afford the non-cap salary base they would need to move forward. They have a gigantic stadium debt service, but that will be offset mostly by the huge revenue from the luxury boxes and gigantic stadium. Jerry Jones will always pay for players if and when he can, but why would he want to when he can still stay competitive and stay profitable? It's not necessarily a good business decision.

Old 02-11-2008, 04:11 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Yeah, better start buying those Packers stocks if you wanna help out.
i've got some...gonna need to buy more :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
You know it's concerning how happy this makes cowboys fans... like you have zero chance of winning a SB with the cap in place. Do you really need this to happen in order to win?
I was only half serious, I would actually prefer a cap.

We would be dominant without a cap and who doesn't want their team to be dominant?
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:27 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

The Cowboys tried to buy super bowls under the cap and built some pretty awesome teams that failed to win. Others failed to even make the playoffs. For years, they were willing to spend where others weren't, and it did not help them. Their best season in 15 years came under the salary cap and after years of prudent and wise management. The restraint, patience, and quality shown by the Cowboys has come because of the salary cap. There is no reason for any fan to want a team that just had a 13 win season to shift its management philosophy or quality for any reason.

Old 02-11-2008, 04:46 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the salary cap goes away, it won't be anything like baseball at first...however in about 3-5 years players would be making ridiculous money...above $25 million a year...much like MLB.

The NFL is my favorite sport to watch because it doesn't matter how much you pay for individual players...you have to stay at the same overall level as other teams...meaning you have to sacrifice something.

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
I was only half serious, I would actually prefer a cap.

We would be dominant without a cap and who doesn't want their team to be dominant?
well I think that dominance wouldn't be the same knowing it's obained with an unfair advantage over opponents.

Call it sportsmanship, but I prefer sucking in an honest league to dominating an unfair one.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
well I think that dominance wouldn't be the same knowing it's obained with an unfair advantage over opponents.

Call it sportsmanship, but I prefer sucking in an honest league to dominating an unfair one.
Exactly, a move like this would not be good for football's integrity. Or for the Packers. Or for sports in general.
Old 02-11-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of you are forgetting that Football was great before the salary cap. I would also like to add that if you compare a cap-less NFL to MLB then that shows how little you understand the situation. In the NFL all the teams get money from television contracts, thus the fiscal differential between teams would not be that big.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For your information the Seahawks are the richest organization in the NFL. By a lot. Adding up all of the teams money from two through ten still falls a bit short of the Seahawks amount of cash.

I would hate for this to happen, even if it would benefit Atlanta. Arthur Blank is between six and eight on the list of richest owners and he wants to win, so we would be fine. But for the nature of the game it would be horrible.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:03 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Gene Upshaw is a dick! He could care less about the game/fans...

He only cares about the players and is too shortsighted to know that whats good for the game IS good for the players, i.e. SALARY CAP.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to see how many washed up veterans Matt Millen could bring in with no salary cap to hold him down . . . he might offer Barry Sanders a 100 million dollar contract.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:45 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
A lot of you are forgetting that Football was great before the salary cap. I would also like to add that if you compare a cap-less NFL to MLB then that shows how little you understand the situation. In the NFL all the teams get money from television contracts, thus the fiscal differential between teams would not be that big.
No kidding. This would not be the end of the NFL as we know it. Revenue sharing means the teams would each make enough money to stay competitive.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:51 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
There corrected it for ya.
Considering that Lerner is rich and Cleveland is one of the best markets in the NFL?

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know damn well that Bidwell won't be spending the extra money, might as well start downsizing the league if they do that

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why the **** do they always change things that work just fine?
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:20 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm looking foward to the Steelers being as awfull as the Pirates each and every year.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote